How can I watch the 1988 tv show Almost Grown?

Does anyone know or have access to episodes of the show Almost Grown created by David Chase? The only place I can find something is on YouTube that features only half of one episode “Jersey Blues”. I know they released a VHS of the first episode titled “American Love” which is basically a two hour movie that is also hard to find. Anyone have info where I can watch or buy this show from?

Re: How can I watch the 1988 tv show Almost Grown?

Hi Devin,

I tried sending you a PM to answer the one you sent me, but for some reason, it didn't go through and is stuck in my outbox.

I wish I could help you. But, no, I don't have any of those episodes and have never seen them, though I would one day like to. I also don't know any vendor or source where you could get them.

I will say that Youtube can sometimes bear fruit if you're willing to wait long enough. I've been amazed at the kind of old, obscure things that eventually show up there, sometimes years after I first searched for them and concluded they were simply unavailable. In any event, I hope something turns up for you. :-)

Best,

FOMW
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “David Chase B.S. ('Besides Sopranos' of Course!)”