James Gandolfini Dead!

I can't believe what my aunt just told me and that I have confirmed from CNN. More later obviously, right now I'm just stunned. Condolences to his family and all those he worked with so closely for so long on The Sopranos.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: James Gandolfini Dead!

I'm just glued to CNN right now. Seems they are going wall to wall on this event, and apparently Piers Morgan's show will be completely dedicated to him. I would expect that at least one of his fellow Sopranos cast will be part of that show since it's their primetime hour.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: James Gandolfini Dead!

I just absolutely lost it, I found out about six minutes ago, I immediately had to come here. I don't even know what to say. I am shaken to the core. I am glued to CNN too. I can't believe it. I don't know how to process this. NONONONO they just started playing the finale final scene..sdkjfhdkjfhjksdf too sad too sad too sad

Return to “James Gandolfini Remembered”