Re: Settling on a date

Well, being in the New Year is a great help, to be sure. I could make that date and would be happy to, to a point. I have to admit some feeling as of late that actually makes me rather angry at the man. I'm not sure if it's his fault or not, but the whole Tony died argument is so f-ing tedious that I almost blame him for creating such an environment. If he'd had the artistic integrity to end his show without all this post-modern bullshit we could have avoided all this. :icon_wink:

Sorry...where was I? I just get irritated easily over it these days. :icon_rolleyes: His fault or not, my emotions are mine own. :icon_wink:

January is great and count me in. :icon_biggrin:
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Re: Settling on a date

Detective Hunt wrote:Well, being in the New Year is a great help, to be sure. I could make that date and would be happy to, to a point. I have to admit some feeling as of late that actually makes me rather angry at the man. I'm not sure if it's his fault or not, but the whole Tony died argument is so f-ing tedious that I almost blame him for creating such an environment. If he'd had the artistic integrity to end his show without all this post-modern bullshit we could have avoided all this. :icon_wink:

Sorry...where was I? I just get irritated easily over it these days. :icon_rolleyes: His fault or not, my emotions are mine own. :icon_wink:

January is great and count me in. :icon_biggrin:
Oh boy - this is gonna be quite some discussion!! :icon_confused: :icon_razz:

Return to “"Proshai, Sopranos: A Final Toast from The Chase Lounge"”