Who get's whacked? (pick one)

Poll ended at Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:59 pm You may select 1 option

Total votes: 0

Whacking day...

Of all of the immediate family (still alive), who gets whacked between now and the end of the series?

Only vote once. More than one may die, of course, but you can only choose between one of the following:

Tony
Carmela
AJ
Meadow
Bobby
Janice

Re: Whacking day...

chrisishot1 wrote:Unfair to include Bobby on the list, although I made the safe choice and selected him. Is there anyone out there who doesn't know what happens to him?:icon_rolleyes:
Yes....I think there are ALOT of people who don't know "what happens to him", including me, because we avoid spoilers.

Cards2501 wrote:How do you avoid spoilers while you are in the freaking spoiler section???
This post contains only a poll, asking people for speculation on who might get whacked. Unlike other threads in this section, there are no spoilers posted. So, I can safely come to this thread to vote in the poll. I don't go into other threads that are labelled as containing spoilers. :icon_wink:

billymac wrote:This post contains only a poll, asking people for speculation on who might get whacked. Unlike other threads in this section, there are no spoilers posted. So, I can safely come to this thread to vote in the poll. I don't go into other threads that are labelled as containing spoilers. :icon_wink:
That is true but at the same time you are swimming very close to "spoiled" waters by even being in the section. Hopefully you will be able to continue your high wire act for the next 10 days and never be spoiled.

I almost voted for Tony because its hard to imagine that this series will end with him being alive.

I did vote for Bobby because of all the Blue Comet/Train Store spoilers floating around.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the main male characters survived the final 2 episodes. The only men that I give a better than 50/50 chance of living are AJ and Artie Bucco, and Artie isn't really a main character anymore.

I didn't say I don't read spoilers, I said I discount the ones that have been posted in here, because (as with about 90% of all of hte other spoilers) it's all either speculation based on the title of the show, or a post of "a guy who knows someone" garbage. There isn't any true "spoilers" as far as I'm concerned. You don't "know" Bobby is getting whacked anymore than I do.

If Bobby is whacked then it's the safe bet, because A) he's the least "close" family member and B) the title of the episode does tend to make you think it's going to be him. I picked Meadow simply because I see a lot of little things pointing towards it, and certainly would be the long odds bet. In retrospect I should've kept the poll to the four main family members, that would've made it more interesting.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”