Re: Who is playing both sides?

SPOILER WARNING!!!

I think (opinion) it is patsy based on the following spoilers:

in the next episode it has been reported that Patsy is filmed with blood on his face jumping into a ditch and running from the bing. Also filmed at the bing were Tony and Sil.

I think Sil is going to buy it, because he has and uncle and daughter in the casting notice, so maybe a funeral.

Bobby is also not long for this world, since it has been reported that a struggle ensues in a model train store and a man is killed in that struggle. Bobby is no doubt the guy it the store if it is him or the atttacker who dies is not clear but I think he is a goner.

I think Tony is playing both sides with the the mafia and the Feds as far as cooperating with the Feds on th Paki's for an insurance policy if the Fed's get compelling evidence of some of Tony's illegal activity using Rico. I believe there will be one more violent incident. At that time Tony for the betterment of his family (Medow's encounter with Coco and AJ's suicide attempt) will "flip" for the Feds.

kneelbeforegod wrote:SPOILER WARNING!!!

I think (opinion) it is patsy based on the following spoilers:

in the next episode it has been reported that Patsy is filmed with blood on his face jumping into a ditch and running from the bing. Also filmed at the bing were Tony and Sil.

I think Sil is going to buy it, because he has and uncle and daughter in the casting notice, so maybe a funeral.

Bobby is also not long for this world, since it has been reported that a struggle ensues in a model train store and a man is killed in that struggle. Bobby is no doubt the guy it the store if it is him or the atttacker who dies is not clear but I think he is a goner.

Go watch the preview clip for next week at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzAJiN8UI1Y

Watch it carefully and pause it at certain points. You have to be pretty fast as sometimes theres 2 clips within one second

It's pretty clear that it is Bobby Baccala who has been playing both sides.

14/15secs Paulie squares up to Baccala (guy in brown jacket)
15/16secs Baccala (you can tell it's him because of his brown jacket) running away through a ditch, possibly outside the Bing.
17secs Baccala looks up whilst at the snooker table most importantly in his brown jacket (the evidence that shows the person running away and being squared up to by Paulie is in fact Baccala)

Also the Escalade looks to be a prominent part and so it makes me think the previous spoiler which said Phil will kill Meadow in the car due to mistakenly thinking she is Tony will happen. This is especially so seeing as next weeks HBO official line says a case of misaken identity leads to grave consequences!!

Any opinions welcomed!!!

This brings to Mind when Tony chased down Phil because he owed him money and Phil drove his Red Cadillac into a Construcion Vehicle and hurt his neck. Tony hopped out the car and grabbed him and shook him.

I could see Phil chasing After Tony's Car thinking it was Tony and trying to do the same thing to him, only it's Meadow who is injured in the Car Accident. When Tony finds this out though, it's going to be Grave consequences for Phil.

I could see Tony having all of this Ducks Back (in a careful what you wish for) type ending. Where Bobby has been a co-operator and has to be killed. Paully dies in the NY/NJ war and Janice/Meadow/AJ/ Carmela are all back at the Soprano home breaking T's Crayons all over again. Uncle Junior has to come home too he has Alzeimers!
Don Scallop

"You Can't Kill me twice Sally Boy, I'm already fuckin' dead remember"

It would be intresting if phil killed meadow. it would mean though that he would be killed, not only by tony but its a major no no in the mob world. he would have to go, and the other families in NYC would side with tony. even though that have not been in any of the seasons. i think that it is possible that meadow may be killed but it does seem a little out of range. but than again Phil is a little sour about his brother being dead and tony is still yet to be hurt like that.

"...It's pretty clear that it is Bobby Baccala who has been playing both sides.

14/15secs Paulie squares up to Baccala (guy in brown jacket)
15/16secs Baccala (you can tell it's him because of his brown jacket) running away through a ditch, possibly outside the Bing.
17secs Baccala looks up whilst at the snooker table most importantly in his brown jacket (the evidence that shows the person running away and being squared up to by Paulie is in fact Baccala)

Any opinions welcomed!!!..."

You've swayed me with this astute dissection of the trailer... at first I could have listed many reasons why any one of Tony's crew would betray or "play both sides" against him. But now this and the fact that Bobby's not really been heard from since "Soprano Home Movies".
At the end of that episode we saw a guy whose whole life had changed; a paradigm shift of sorts right to the core of his being. A loveable big lug who loves his kids & life forced to "make his bones" now becomes a stone-faced mobster.
And don't forget he's got ambitious Janice behind him. Janice who carries on Livia's tradition of behind the scenes manipulation with Tony's demise and a power grab her goal.
Janice plays Bobby like Livia played Uncle Junior. Tony may figure this out (Janice is the enemy yet to reveal herself) and it brings the Soprano's saga full circle to the first season.

Anyone think that second 16 of the preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzAJiN8UI1Y ) is the final scene of the show?

If I were to guess, happens after Tony's funeral when Carm and Meadow return to the house. In the scene we see, Carm and Meadow will be watching the ducks fly into the pool. These are the unexpected guests that return, as the episode synopsis states will happen. In the above clip, both look very somber; Carm's been crying and dressed in black and the room definitely looks like their kitchen that faces the pool.

speropk2 wrote:Anyone think that second 16 of the preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzAJiN8UI1Y ) is the final scene of the show?

If I were to guess, happens after Tony's funeral when Carm and Meadow return to the house. In the scene we see, Carm and Meadow will be watching the ducks fly into the pool. These are the unexpected guests that return, as the episode synopsis states will happen. In the above clip, both look very somber; Carm's been crying and dressed in black and the room definitely looks like their kitchen that faces the pool.

I don't think that this would be the last scene of the show...Why would they preview it for the episode before the final episode? I think that something happens to AJ and or Bobby in this episode. At 14 seconds into this preview you see Tony say something to Carmella and she breaks down. Then if you can pause it fast enough at 15 seconds into the clip you see AJ kind of struggling or crying or something. Then at 16 seconds you see Janis turn around in the driveway very quickly and she has somewhat of a surprised/startled look on her face. Its entirely possible that when we see AJ crying its because of something happening to Meadow which would make sense if you believe some of the spoilers in other threads.

After reading what Stephen VanZant said about any movie needing to be a prequel it appears to me that most everyone is going to bite the dust at some point in the next two episodes. Perhaps people like Carmella, Janis, Ginny Sac, Rosalie Aprile and Hesh might live but other than that I have a feeling that we are going to witness a bloodbath not seen since the end of Oz.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”