feech should testify

with all the work the FBI is doing trying to nab Tony and his crew, isn't the perfect opportunity currently being shipped out on a corrections bus. the feds must know who feech was/is and have a golden opportunity to exact information from the aging gangster on tonys operation..why didn't Tony consider this too. also what does zapped mean, meadow tells carm, i shouldn't tell you this, but he /aj/ was pretty zapped when he came in, does that mean stoned..

</p>

Re: feech should testify

The FBI wasn't involved in him returning to prision, they wouldn't haven known that the parole officer cited him for breaking his parole and sent him back. The FBI would find out later after the fact but they wouldn't necessarily know that it was going to happen before hand. The department of corrections or whoever looks after it doesn't Need to inform the FBI they are returning him to prision.

I suppose if they did inform the FBI they could have tried it, however Tony and the gang would instantly know something was up and would have him killed as a result anyways.

</p>

feech

i cant agree wth you two guns, if feech was free and living on the outside then i agree, but where he is now, on his way to basicly a death sentence in prision, he is definetly in a vulnerable position to be sweet talked and promised freedom by the feds

</p>

Re: feech should testify

stonedcrazyguy wrote:with all the work the FBI is doing trying to nab Tony and his crew, isn't the perfect opportunity currently being shipped out on a corrections bus. the feds must know who feech was/is and have a golden opportunity to exact information from the aging gangster on tonys operation..why didn't Tony consider this too. also what does zapped mean, meadow tells carm, i shouldn't tell you this, but he /aj/ was pretty zapped when he came in, does that mean stoned..

</p>
He's old school. And old. He didn't rat the first time, nor would he the last time. Omerta actually meant something to him, as it probably does to about a third of guys in OC

Return to “Episode 5.04: All Happy Families”