Re: Favorite Quotes for Soprano Home Movies

Definitely laughed out loud on "under the boardwalk, with his schlong in Jan's mouth". Of course I barely got the first sound out before Bobby decked him, but it was still hilarious.

If we're including the non-verbal in this thread, the two best laugh out loud moments for me were Tony hanging up on Chris before the latter could even complete his first sentence and Carmela flicking the house/hotel off Tony's cheek (it was green like a house but was definitely the size of a hotel, LMAO). Especially hilarious is that the camera got a closeup of it as it skidded across the floor. I'm laughing just thinking about that one.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Carmella's "Is this it?!" upon waking to the pounding at her front door.
How close to the front of her mind "The Big One" must be to wake up with that thought. i don't know if it has always been that way...just the waiting and the feeling of inevitability or if this is a new thing, a new fear in her.

And though not spoken, the flicking of the Monopoly house off of Tony's cheek was hysterical.
"If it weren't for New Orleans, America would just be a bunch of free people dying of boredom."

tangled wrote:Carmella's "Is this it?!" upon waking to the pounding at her front door.
How close to the front of her mind "The Big One" must be to wake up with that thought. i don't know if it has always been that way...just the waiting and the feeling of inevitability or if this is a new thing, a new fear in her.

And though not spoken, the flicking of the Monopoly house off of Tony's cheek was hysterical.
That was my favorite quote too.

Part of her likely always wonders when the other shoe is going to drop, whether it happens as a result of an arrest or death.

Bobby: "You Sopranos, you always take it too far!"

Janice, on Livia: "It was only when we started to talk and have personalities of our own that the trouble started. It wasn't that she didn't love us."

Tony: "I can't get that story out of my head. I don't know why."

Carmela: "God damn it, AJ, there's tomato sauce all over these pants!"

And I forget exactly what he said, but Tony did another of his patented W.C. Fields impressions. Lovely.

Return to “Episode 6.13: Soprano Home Movies”