Who's the new guy?

I'm guessing he's new... the guy at Tony's bedside. He was also at the party at the Bing in last week's episode. He's played by Frank John Hughes, most notably who played on Band of Brothers.

It's the one complaint I have about the show is that so many characters are introduced out of nowhere and sometimes their names aren't mentioned or mentioned so quickly or mumbled.

Re: Who's the new guy?

SharpAsACueBall wrote:I'm guessing he's new... the guy at Tony's bedside. He was also at the party at the Bing in last week's episode. He's played by Frank John Hughes, most notably who played on Band of Brothers.

It's the one complaint I have about the show is that so many characters are introduced out of nowhere and sometimes their names aren't mentioned or mentioned so quickly or mumbled.
I noticed him last week as well. His character's last name is Belfiore. Good to see Sgt "Wild" Bill Guarnere getting a shot on another HBO series.

I think the new guy is a plant, or some sort of FBI Co-op. The whole Carlo thing, he mentions the Little Paulie incident as Chrissy's reason for cleaning up (even though anyone who's been around would know otherwise), so I think he may be new. Nothing like a fishy new character to be a rat in the last few episodes. Maybe Benny is a rat too and is the whole connection this new guy has to the rest of the guys.

cob wrote:I think its just another character that wont have much of a role besides either getting killed or doing something stupid.

I think its too late to have a new rat in the series.
Yeah, I agree if anyone ends up being a rat it has to be one of the main characters who have been around a while. It would feel cheap if it was some new guy who we have no background on, even a name. Besides if he is new how much can he know about and how trusted do you think he really is yet. So I would say no, he's not a rat.

Yeah that whole what's with Carlo's arrival. Definitely something going on there. The new guy says oh that's not Carlo it's AJ?? That seemed a little out of context. The only thought I have is that when Carlo does arrive he is in from of the Food Spread as in he brought it over. Just to show that Chrissy's death means very little to these weasels and are more interested in moving up the food chain and getting some food.
Don Scallop

"You Can't Kill me twice Sally Boy, I'm already fuckin' dead remember"

Return to “Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi”