Most Annoying Character Overall

In your opinion, which character over the entire course of the series did you find to be most annoying or most irritating?

For me, I guess it would be a tie between Paulie's mother (or aunt) and Ralphie's housekeeper.

The way that Paulie's mother talked just got on my nerves for some reason. Even her name (Noochi? or Nuuchie?) was annoying.

And Ralph's housekeeper? When she got on the phone and started talking, it was like a machine gun. She would just start talking and keep talking forever. If I had to listen to her in real life, I don't know how I'd be able to stand it.

Re: Most Annoying Character Overall

Wow, most annoying character overall. So many to chose from. I'm gonna go with a bit of an obscure character who didn't have a long run but annoyed me none to less. That would be "The Hassidic Homeboy, Jamal Ginsberg" himself Noah. I realize he had a total right to be upset the way Tony treated him, but he was a stuck up cocky little jerk as well. He didn't seem to get the point that he should maybe back down a little bit to Tony and he was kind of rude to Meadow about her roomate and the one that takes the cake was when Carmela came to visit Meadow and she asks him nicely if she could talk to her daughter and he replies, "I'm not going anywhere unless she wants me to" Shut up punk.

I would have to say that I think Charmaine Bucco is the most annoying character. More because she seems so predicatable and I guess she it Arties foil for his grandiose imagination, but she always seems like such a downer.
Total piece of ass though, especially when her and Artie were separated.
Don Scallop

"You Can't Kill me twice Sally Boy, I'm already fuckin' dead remember"

lordroad wrote:Aidriana. Could not stand her from the word go. Mediocre actress, stupid and boring character with way too much screen time. Bleh.

But, what a gorgeous lady! She was one of the sexiest women ever to appear on TV.

There is a term for a lady with a beautiful shape but a funny looking face - almost an ugly face. Darn! I wish I could remember that term. It sure does fit Adriana.

lordroad wrote:Aidriana. Could not stand her from the word go. Mediocre actress, stupid and boring character with way too much screen time. Bleh.
Sacrilege!!!

And what's with the bile directed toward Nucci, Splishak? I thought Nucci was a sweetheart. She reminded me of my grandmother and don't you go talkin' bad about my nana. :icon_biggrin:

My votes for most annoying:

1) I second Noah. What a smug pr**k. I don't think that was performance.
2) Jackie Jr.
3) That lady insurance rep who visited Tony during his hospital stay.
4) Phil's wife
5) Janice (but she falls into the "love to hate" category)
6) AJ (in the same "love to hate" category)

Marlowe wrote:Sacrilege!!!

And what's with the bile directed toward Nucci, Splishak? I thought Nucci was a sweetheart. She reminded me of my grandmother and don't you go talkin' bad about my nana. :icon_biggrin:

My votes for most annoying:

1) I second Noah. What a smug pr**k. I don't think that was performance.
2) Jackie Jr.
3) That lady insurance rep who visited Tony during his hospital stay.
4) Phil's wife
5) Janice (but she falls into the "love to hate" category)
6) AJ (in the same "love to hate" category)

After reading the whole thread, it was unavoidable to note that the Most Annoying were 99% women.

I "third" Noah (he's first on my list also) and second all your reasons!

Others:
Carmela’s Mother
Carmela’s Father
Meadow (!!!)

Return to “Sopranos Voting Booth”