Re: Meadow's "Mystery Date"

tomahawk wrote:It would also have the potential to explode the Tony / Paulie relationship if she discovers Jason is kicking up to Paulie in direct violation of Tony's orders.
Maybe Jason will show his fear of Paulie to Meadow. Meadow will say (in the same style as Finn towards Vito) "don't worry, he's not going to do anything to you." But this time that will prove to be untrue and Meadow will get caught in the cross fire.
Now Tony would have no choice but to go ballistic on Paulie.

Jason Barone crossed my mind briefly for the very reasons you bring up, tomahawk. The reason I tend to doubt it is that I'm not sure Jason would want to get any closer to Tony's family after what went down, first with Tony and then with Paulie. Tony wasn't exactly understanding toward Jason after Meadow left the room.

Tony is certainly fixated on Meadow choosing a proper mate, though. After all the Finn grilling in 6A and the mention in Stage 5, he immediately jumped to the conclusion that Meadow wanted to talk about Finn when she came in his and Carm's bedroom. He's still hoping that she winds up with him or with someone like him, and pronto.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Do you remember how relieved Tony and Carmella were when Blanca and AJ were kaput?

Multiply that by one thousand and I think you will get an idea of how Finn's parents' felt when he broke it off with Meadow.

I am assuming that Finn was the one who broke it off. I could be wrong, but usually when one person doesn't want to talk about it, it means the other person broke it off.

OldManDiMeo1997 wrote:Meadow's date is a woman. I think.
I like this idea (not like that you perv! :redface: ). What could turn Tony's opinion of his beloved daughter upside down than her having the kind of relations he and his crew were willing to whack Vito for had Phil not done it before them? Full circle! :icon_redface:

Meadow needs a hot guy. I think she just gets prettier and prettier, especially this season. I think she may have had some plastic surgery. I think all her past boyfriends were ugly for her except for Jackie Jr. He was the only hot one but thats probably because he was an Italian guy. I dig the Italians so that is why I married one. LOL!

dad1153 wrote:I like this idea (not like that you perv! :redface: ). What could turn Tony's opinion of his beloved daughter upside down than her having the kind of relations he and his crew were willing to whack Vito for had Phil not done it before them? Full circle! :icon_redface:
No, no, you don't understand. Lesbians are OK. Especially girly-looking ones.
Plus, Meadow isn't a capo or a soldier. It's apples and oranges, man. There's nothing threatening about Meadow being gay. Not that it would be smiled upon, but the ramifications wouldn't go too much further than some busting of balls.

Return to “Episode 6.17: Walk Like a Man”