How would you grade this episode on a 1-10 scale (10 being the best possible quality)

Total votes: 0

Re: Episode 6.17: Walk Like a Man - Grades and General Revie

Universal Polymath wrote:
EDIT: My 300th post, Woohoo! I'm officially an Honorary Capo! I wish someone were around here to enjoy this with me!
Congratulations, Capo UP.

No time to rest on your laurels, though. That's why you got the top tier position. Now go out there and create some fuckin' earners!:icon_mrgreen:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: Episode 6.17: Walk Like a Man - Grades and General Revie

I find it amusing that the first episode directed by a TV writer (Terence Winter), the TV writer character is killed off. That said, JT's death was also sad. He was fucked the moment he let Chris in. After an episode that built up the sympathy for Christopher, he has to go and fuck it all up. He killed JT because he'd voiced his potential treachery against Tony to him, at that point he had to choose to either follow through with these threats, or regress to old habits and murder someone to keep his place in the mob. Another terrible decision by Chris, and the next episode, Tony kills him. He had it coming.
Taps, lights out, 2200 hours. What's missing? Give up? Television.

Return to “Episode 6.17: Walk Like a Man”