Blundetto

I don't see why people are so upset with Blundetto. It's only been an episode. You know in about five episodes he will be one of the most interesting things on the show. Just look at the casting coup. They wouldn't put Buschemi in a Ralphie/Richie rehash. Feech/Loggia, maybe.

</p>

Tony B

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Just look at the casting coup. They wouldn't put Buschemi in a Ralphie/Richie rehash. <hr></blockquote>
I definitely agree. First of all, Buscemi probably wouldn't have joined the cast unless the part was good. He wouldn't have played a one-dimensional badass who causes trouble for Tony all the time. I think that the writers don't want to use the same plotlines over and over again.

</p>

loved blundetto

I found Steve Buscemi to be absolutely delightful.

I loved his demeanor, the jokes he made, the massage angle. I think his (formerly?) close relationship to Tony will pay off in big drama for the show.

I for one am cheering for him to remain straight (even though I doubt it will happen). Maybe he can become more like the Tony S. of season one who was more ambivalent about mob-life and its downsides.

Anyway, I think Tony B is one the best characters to emerge on the show in a long time. I also like Feech and his gravelly-voiced stories but I don't think he's nearly as original as Blundetto.

</p>

Return to “Episode 5.02: Rat Pack”