Frank Vincent

This guy looks like the new right hand man to Johnny Sac.It looks like he is a loose cannon and doesn`t have a whole lot of respect for either family! That`s just from the second episode but I guarantee you he may be the next Ritchie Aprile. Just my thoughts.

</p>

Leotardo does work for Sack

>>Phil has chosen to throw in his lot with Johnny Sack, Carmine's second in command, instead of the old don's son, Little Carmine. It's a bold and potentially dangerous choice - whether it's the right one remains to be seen. <<

This is from the HBO website. It suggests that Leotardo is indeed Sack's lieutenant.

Wish they'd put up a page for Angelo Garepe. Would love to know what side he's on! Guess he must not be as major a character...

PS Anybody know when Frankie Valli's character is going to appear? He wasn't mentioned as a member of the Class of 04.

</p>

Can't wait

personally i cant wait to see frank vincent's character Phil Leotardo get involved more because i think he'll be a major factor in the NY battle for the top job over there and i think tony will try to keep it under control and maybe it could get heated!

</p>

Return to “Episode 5.02: Rat Pack”