Happy Birthday, bloodshot!

Hi there bloodshot,

Just saw that today was your day. I couldn't believe there was no prior thread for this, but it's certainly high time we had one.:icon_biggrin: Hope your day was full of well wishes and love.:smile:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: Happy Birthday, bloodshot!

See there, I spoke too soon. Now I see there WAS a thread (which I've already merged with the new one). I didn't think it sounded right that as long as you've been around this is the first thread acknowledging your b-day. But for some reason I didn't see it when I searched for it. Probably my own aging eyes.:icon_biggrin:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Thank you Fly. You brought a smile to my face. Having a crappy day so far so i said let me just check the ole Chase Lounge. We are really starting to mark the passage of time looking back at how many years we've all exchanged birthday wishes. It's still good to be doing it though

Looking at the timestamp on your post, bloodshot, I'm hoping things got better as the day progressed. In any case, I'm glad that popping in here was at least able to bring a smile to your face.:icon_wink:

You're right. Visiting the forum does impart a kind of time lapse sensation to life in that posting is so infrequent. Yet I still very much enjoy just exchanging a few words like these with folks who shared with me a huge passion and very important time of my life. There's something almost . . . centering about it. Hope it continues for many years to come. And you have a whole year to get ready for a happier birthday in 2013.:icon_smile:

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”