Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2008, everyone!

You beat me to it, Fly. Have a great day to all those celebrating thanksgiving! It offers us a chance to give thanks for those things in life we appreciate and among my family and friends that I am so thankful for, I consider this group among them, and of course the show that inspired this place.

Enjoy your delicious meals, folks!

And Fly - I am right there with you. I was instructed to make my patented squash casserole today and I'm not sure it turned out like I'd hoped. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the massive amounts of wine I was also instructed to bring will help. :icon_wink:
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Indeed, I hope everyone had a great day! Mine was great as usual - And I was in charge of making a vegan pumpkin cheesecake, which turned out pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

And it is now 3:21 in the morning, and I am getting ready to drive some friends to the mall for a big, old Black Friday sale (I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to do this).

Can't believe it's been 5 years since the last of these threads. High time it was updated, 2013 style.

I also couldn't believe I made dressing in 2008 by myself for the first time. I'm cooking and hosting the family dinner this year, and I swear I thought this year was the first solo dressing effort. Either I'm going completely Kevin Finnerty on my past, or that 2008 dressing must have been so bad I'm trying to put it out of my mind and memory!

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.:icon_smile:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”