Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everybody!

Since this is the most heavily-viewed forum of the site right now and next week we're getting a "Sopranos"-free weekend the purpose of this is two-fold. First is to wish everybody a Happy Memoral Day Weekend. :icon_razz: Second, what are you going to do over the long weekend to get over the fact that you're being deprived of your "Sopranos" Sunday night fix just when we're about to reach the edge of the crossroad precipice? :) I have an HD-DVD player and just bought The Ultimate Matrix Trilogy and Letters from Iwo Jima (all HD-DVD), so that takes care of Saturday and Sunday. Between that, a dozen Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantic episodes on TiVo and a Law & Order marathon on TNT Monday my weekend is set. Tuesday is back to agonizing over the hours that are passing slowly as the June 3rd airing of "Blue Comet" approaches! :frown:

Re: Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everybody!

dad1153 wrote:Since this is the most heavily-viewed forum of the site right now and next week we're getting a "Sopranos"-free weekend the purpose of this is two-fold. First is to wish everybody a Happy Memoral Day Weekend. :icon_razz: Second, what are you going to do over the long weekend to get over the fact that you're being deprived of your "Sopranos" Sunday night fix just when we're about to reach the edge of the crossroad precipice? :) I have an HD-DVD player and just bought The Ultimate Matrix Trilogy and Letters from Iwo Jima (all HD-DVD), so that takes care of Saturday and Sunday. Between that, a dozen Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantic episodes on TiVo and a Law & Order marathon on TNT Monday my weekend is set. Tuesday is back to agonizing over the hours that are passing slowly as the June 3rd airing of "Blue Comet" approaches! :frown:
I'm assuming the Ultimate Matrix Trilogy includes the first movie played three times in a row? :icon_redface: Juuuust kidding, I actually think Reloaded was quite good, but suffered from Revolutions not wrapping it up sufficiently. Sorry, we're way off topic now.
A little powdered sugar and he woulda been done!

Was combing through looking for an old thread and found this one. My how a year passes!

Wishing everyone a great Memorial Day weekend . . . 2008. I hope there are some good documentaries on tomorrow to commemorate the occasion and honor those whose sacrifices make our way of life possible.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Happy Memorial Day from me too!

--Not as many good documentaries going on around here like i was hoping for- maybe due to the citizens of Berkeley's misguided attempt to ban the Marines from their city...seems to have infected the spirit of the whole Bay Area. Pretty ironic considering that we have troops fighting this very day to defend the rights of those same citizens...(okay, i'll concede- and also fighting for oil to burn in their Prius'es)...

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”