Bravo's 100 Funniest movies.

I'm not big on these list shows, but I couldn't take my eyes off this trainwreck. Thanks to Quiddler over at TVwithoutpity for the list.

forums.televisionwithoutp...41440&st=0
Scroll down to about the 10th post

A couple movies given the shaft: Some Like it Hot, Coming to America, Spaceballs, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Shreck, Ace Ventura, and the Wedding Singer have no place in the top 10. I like them but come on!!

40. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
39. Mrs. Doudtfire
That says all that needs to be said about whoever put this together.

Am I the only one that thinks this whole list is a joke? I wasn't expecting to agree with most of it but this is shameful.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... store>Pork Store</A> at: 5/30/06 11:59 pm

Re: Bravo's 100 Funniest movies.

Absofrickinglutely in agreement.

Was the list compiled by a thirteen year old pothead?

I enjoy physical humor as much as the next person---Python and even little snippets of The Birdcage (Agador Spartacus) and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Ruprecht) have me on the floor.

But..REALLLLLLY.

Always looking on the bright side of life,
SG

</p>

Re: Bravo's 100 Funniest movies.

billymac wrote:WTF?

#59. Police Academy Series

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Better Off Dead and the Police Academy series are both movies I watched as a kid. Better Off Dead is in my dvd player at the moment. Point being, PA movies are crap with a couple laughs and well thought out comedy gets the shaft because we live in a nation of automatons.

Comedy is elusive and should be in the eye of the beholder but smart inventive comedy is what propels the genre forward. Raising Arizona, The Jerk, Blazing Saddles, Monty Python, Harold and Maude, Annie Hall, etc.

Farts and sex humor will always be funny but come on. This list sucks more the then Vito. That's my take on it and people please bring me to the light if I'm wrong.

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”