Re: LET US KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM AND A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSE

Jimmy don't forget the Super Furry Animals. The greatest Welsh band I've ever heard.

Hello board. My name's Matt and I'm 27 years old. I'm from Dalton, Georgia. My town is known for 2 things. Meth and carpet. Sadly, I'm not joking. I've got a degree in Drama from UGA, but I work for the local recreation department at the moment. I'm also editing a feature length documentary about a charity group's entanglement with Hondurian drug runners and the DEA. It's on digital film but it's a step in the right direction.

The Sopranos is the only show on Television I watch. Now if you want to talk movies I'm your man. You want Bergman or Cormen?

I saw my first episode at a friend's house. It was "The Weight" from season 4. Without having a clue as to what was going on, I found myself in awe of every aspect of the show. The scenes with Ginny and John were unlike anything I had ever seen. Not to mention Ralph! I still miss that nut. Anyway I rushed out and rented the first 3 seasons and have been hooked ever since.

I feel a very deep connection with some of these characters. Tony and Chris especially. I hate to admit it but I even have sympathy for AJ.

Ok,I'm almost done. Just FYI, some may notice that I make tons of spelling and grammer errors. I'm very much dyslexic. Sorry to Joey Peeps and the Chase Lounge on that one.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... store>Pork Store</A> at: 5/24/06 10:24 pm

Hiya

Sofia here. I'm 36, 3/4 Italian, 1/4 French Canadian which accounts for my love of hockey and cold, crisp weather....did I mention food? I love having time to cook on Sundays, even if it's just for myself...but a lot of the time it's for my twelve million cousins when they visit. I also have a little garden this year--zucchini, tomatoes, and (gulp) cantaloupe.

Hey Pitbull, in 1998 I adopted a beautiful little female American Staffordshire from the local SPCA....she is the light of my life and the loyalest and snuggliest critter you'd want to meet.

Apart from the Sopranos, I enjoy the original CSI, Cold Case Files, and any and all gangster movies.

I'm from Greater Boston and I'm an only child. Name a good or a bad trait revolving around only-childness and yeah, I have it.

I love this board.

I love the Sopranos because even if I weren't of Italian descent, I would recognize SO many people I know in the traits of characters on the show. Janice, for instance, OY!

Have a good day everyone. I would love to do the chat but I am traveling to VA this weekend to visit an aunt.

</p>

Everyone knows my day job, I think.

I live in the Piedmont.

I am dominated by my Maine Coon, but I am the boss of my fantails (one is all black and exceedingly rare).

My pond takes up an inordinate amount of my time. My helvola water lilies are almost in bloom (they're pygmies!).

I go to the gym almost daily, where I constantly cheat during my workouts.

I've met some pretty interesting people along the way, but I think that I ran out of small talk a while back.

</p>

Hey everyone,

Paul here from Redondo Beach, CA. I've been an original Sopranos watcher since first seeing Tony in Melfi's waiting room......and have been obsessed with it ever since. I just recently re-watch ALL of seasons 1-3 and love seeing Chase brings things back around in Season 6. Wow, Season 6, very, very interesting stuff and about to get even more intriguing.

Also, just a shout out to some of the posters as my fav thing to do is watch the 6pm East coast feed, jump on line to see the insights.....then watch the 9pm and be right back here. You all have some great things to say and almost all that I would like to add is already online. Oh well:-).

Adios from SoCal,

Paulie Walnuts~

</p>

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”