HBO Site Updated - Some interesting pics

They did a massive revamp of the HBO site, and I noticed some unseen pictures from the episode pages.

"The Second Coming" - Little Carmine in a hilarious cowboy hat.

"Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood" - Silvio running into AJ while he's apparently skipping school.

"Isabella" - Carmela and AJ with umbrellas, probably while Tony's in the hospital after being shot.

Why did they have to skimp on the deleted scenes they released in the box set? Oh yeah, because when they put it on Blu-Ray, they'll give us another reason to double-dip.

Re: HBO Site Updated - Some interesting pics

JDPeck wrote: Why did they have to skimp on the deleted scenes they released in the box set? Oh yeah, because when they put it on Blu-Ray, they'll give us another reason to double-dip.
LOL, I'm wise to that one. I'm waiting. Bought the regular DVD box set for my nephew for Christmas, and I just got my first HDTV for Christmas and a Blu Ray player. So when they finally release the Sopranos box on Blu Ray with more extras, I'll reinvest for myself.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”