Re: SOPRANOS TRIVIA GAME

patriquem wrote:Here's a new question: From what college did Melfi get her degree in medicine?
As far as I know, she has never even entered a medical school. Last heard from, she spoke about wanting to go into Law.

Question: What one one-syllable word is uttered about 100 times throughout the series in dozens of (quite differeent from each other) situations by one party when the other party may - and only **may** - look quizzical?

JZ...The question referred to MEFLI, not MEADOW. So you didn't post a correct answer. Please hold off on your own question until Patriquem's question has been correctly answered.

janicezany wrote:Question: What one one-syllable word is uttered about 100 times throughout the series in dozens of (quite differeent from each other) situations by one party when the other party may - and only **may** - look quizzical?
I'll hazard a guess that the word is "What?"
patriquem

Hmmm...I think it's my turn to ask the next question. Sorry about taking so long. There was this little matter of a series ending I had to take care of. :icon_wink:

But that did give me time to think of a good question:

How many actors that appeared on The Sopranos in a speaking role have also directed a feature film (not for TV)? Name them and at least one of their films.
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”