name of the espiode with John Sacramoni - Johnny Sack

John Sacramoni comes to some local gangster while he is having a drink at a round table at his place, Local gangster ask him something like who the fuck are you?

they start to discuss and local gangster tells something like you are an idiot or very brave man when you came here alone into my world.

John Sacramoni tells him to dial a number, bodyguard of a local ganster dials a number and gets some prove of somebody being dead or alive i dont remember what was it.

On the way out John Sacramoni takes an olive from the drink of that local gangster eats it and throws it back in the gangsters glass and tell the sentence:

This is maybe your world but all outside this wall is my world.

I would realy like to see that scene again but can remember what season or episode that was

Re: name of the espiode with John Sacramoni - Johnny Sack

Boris, I have to chime in with AJColossal. I think you must be confusing a memory of another movie or show with the Sopranos. That scene never took place on the Sopranos, and I can't think of any scene off hand that is similar enough that it might be what you're remembering.

I'm tempted to say I would hate for you to waste a lot of time combing through 86 episodes to find that non-existent scene. On the other hand, it's hard to ever think of watching the Sopranos as a waste of time.:icon_biggrin:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

I think Boris may be referring to the scene where the NJ guy is up at that bar in NYC where John happens to be. I forget the Jersey guy's name, but John follows him outside and beats the crap out of him, then to add a bit of humiliation, he urinates on the guy. Sometime in Season 5?

This scene to me comes off a bit unrealistic.... as tough a talker Johnny Sack is, you just cant picture him in a fistfight, no? JHMO......

Dave

Daveman wrote:I think Boris may be referring to the scene where the NJ guy is up at that bar in NYC where John happens to be. I forget the Jersey guy's name, but John follows him outside and beats the crap out of him, then to add a bit of humiliation, he urinates on the guy. Sometime in Season 5?

This scene to me comes off a bit unrealistic.... as tough a talker Johnny Sack is, you just cant picture him in a fistfight, no? JHMO......
It happened in season four, the episode "The Weight".
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 09DECF0F65

Daveman wrote:I think Boris may be referring to the scene where the NJ guy is up at that bar in NYC where John happens to be. I forget the Jersey guy's name, but John follows him outside and beats the crap out of him, then to add a bit of humiliation, he urinates on the guy. Sometime in Season 5?
That's the scene that somewhat came to mind, but it's really different than what Boris described. I really think he's thinking of something else.

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”