Re: USA TODAY has DVD update

Great site you guys have here!

My question on the new release: Does anyone know what exactly the difference is between the one on Amazon.com
and Amazon.co.uk
The one on Amazon.co.uk has 30 disc instead of 33. Those that mean it's exactly the same release minus the soundtrack? - Or did they exclude a lot of other stuff as well, for example the Booklet that isn't mentioned on the site?

Lykathea wrote:Great site you guys have here!

My question on the new release: Does anyone know what exactly the difference is between the one on Amazon.com
and Amazon.co.uk
The one on Amazon.co.uk has 30 disc instead of 33. Those that mean it's exactly the same release minus the soundtrack? - Or did they exclude a lot of other stuff as well, for example the Booklet that isn't mentioned on the site?
Lykathea, welcome to the forum.

I can't recall for sure now, but it seems rjcrouch or one of our other British members was talking about the UK box sets and that they are really just a repackaging of existing DVD sets. They will not include the new extras that are advertised for the forthcoming box set that will be sold in the US. This is just my vague recollection, however, and you need to investigate this to be sure.

If there were no extras whatsoever, it seems the disc count should be 28 (7 x 4). So perhaps there is at least a soundtrack included, which would probably be two discs.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:Lykathea, welcome to the forum.

I can't recall for sure now, but it seems rjcrouch or one of our other British members was talking about the UK box sets and that they are really just a repackaging of existing DVD sets. They will not include the new extras that are advertised for the forthcoming box set that will be sold in the US. This is just my vague recollection, however, and you need to investigate this to be sure.

If there were no extras whatsoever, it seems the disc count should be 28 (7 x 4). So perhaps there is at least a soundtrack included, which would probably be two discs.
The old box set was merely a repackage, encompassing all of the box sets.

This one on Amazon is definitely different.

I don't know what the differences are, though.

Return to “Sopranos in the News”