Who is next to die

I see There is a high possiblity that Sil could be killed by Tony?

Tony feared Paulie's big mouth may cause him problems. So, he 'almost' killed him. There is a high potential that Paulie will also die in the remaining episodes.

Tony feared Chris may talk about Ralph and Ade and so he killed him when the right time came.

Tony killed Pussy before Puss gave any info on Matt B's murder

Sil is the only person who besides Paulie knows about Pussy's death. He is now the only one beside Tony that knows that happened to Ade. He can cause Tony alot of problems.

How likely is it that Tony will kill Sil????????

Re: Who is next to die

billyp wrote:Maybe Carlo.

They made a bit of a stink that Carlo wasn't present in Tony's house after the accident. It seems that the ones that are tardy or not present somehow get pegged as rats.
Is Carlo over the Aprile crew now? We know he got a bump and took over Vito's construction work but it seems that entire crew has been whipped out. As we all know, the Aprile capos usually don't make it very long.

In his crew, Tony has had to deal with Rats, drug addicts, disappearances, egos, power struggles and tempers from everybody. Disputes and disturbances on every imaginable level. Silvio has given Tony the least amount of problems. If Tony is indeed weakening and losing focus, Silvio is one of the first guys he can suspect he can trust. If Tony's "I get it" declarataion in the desert is an admittance that he knows he's a piece of shit, then Silvio is as much fair game as anyone else.

I'd love to see janice get whacked, we all know she got that famous soprano temper, so it wouldn't take much more than a heavy argument with some wiseguy for it to happen...

imagine Paulie and Janice arguing over something, that could only end with one of them no longer breathing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't Stop....:eek::confused: :icon_cry:

Wow, tough question. After last week it would take a lot to upstage Christopher's death. That's why I say they don't really try next week, let it all sink in before the following week. I could see a minor character going this week though, maybe a NY guy. In the long run, I could see Paulie going out the cowboy way, in a blaze of glory.

I think Phil and his NY Boys will try to kill someone close and valuable as they see it to Tony - Paulie, Sil, Bobbie (of course that has the twist of him being married to Tony's sister) AJ or Meadow. Phil has a real hard on to go after Tony for well noted reasons and the perverse rules of the Mob, he cannot hit Tony as is a boss, so going after his closest associates or a family member will be as close as they can come to Tony.

TheBing wrote:I think Phil and his NY Boys will try to kill someone close and valuable as they see it to Tony - Paulie, Sil, Bobbie (of course that has the twist of him being married to Tony's sister) AJ or Meadow. Phil has a real hard on to go after Tony for well noted reasons and the perverse rules of the Mob, he cannot hit Tony as is a boss, so going after his closest associates or a family member will be as close as they can come to Tony.
Phil is a lot of bad things, but he follows the mob rules. So for that fact he will leave the innocents (Meadow and AJ) alone. Remember this is the same guy who told Butchie last season he wouldn't do anything to even Tony, because you don't whack a boss, so he isn't going to go after his children.

Sorry, I forgot to add: I think Sil would be the person least likely to die. He is loyal and keeps a low profile. I don't think NY would whack Sil because of his position with the family, and he doesn't seem to be a threat to Tony.
Christofuh says: "Tony has big decisions to make, like whether or not to have that third sandwich..." :icon_razz:

Return to “Season 6, Part 2, Non Spoiler-Based Speculation/Discussion”