CHRISTOPHER'S DEMISE

PURELY SPECULATION

Could this be the beginning of the end for Christopher? Even though he completely took advantage of the situation buying Sac's Maserati for $25 GRAND, he now has nothing because Ginni sold it ILLEGALLY.

I'm pretty sure he's gonna go after that 25 large HARD. Hothead that he is, he's not gonna lust let it go. I see two very possible scenarios develop:

In the first scenario I see Christopher roughing Ginni up quite a bit to get his money. Johhny Sac, NEVER A FAN OF CHRISTOPHER TO BEGIN WITH, enlists either a remaining loyal soldier (if one exists after he admitted LCN existence) to whack Chris, or he puts out a huge $$ contract out through his brother which even his enemies (PHIL) can't resist. Hi Jack. Bye Jack.

In the second scenario, which I prefer, I see Christopher barge in on Ginni, demanding his $25K. Ginni tries to calm him down, agrees she made an innocent mistake, she wasn't trying to screw anybody over, and agrees to pay him back. She invites him into the kitchen for a coffee to discuss how she will pay him back. As he's sipping his coffee, she takes a cast iron skillet upside his head. Even Ginni can only take so much.

</p>

Re: CHRISTOPHER'S DEMISE

I agree that consequences must flow from this situation. The question I have is whether Christopher will be smart about it and bring the problem to Tony first (for advice and counseling on how to properly address the problem) or whether he will seek to recover his money unilaterally and directly, unthinkingly propelled ahead by his visceral emotional reaction.

If he talks to Tony first, there are a few things Tony can tell him. First Tony can tell him that he was stupid (and as much at fault as Ginny Sac) for buying Johnny's car, knowing that his assets had been siezed and John was by court order, prohibited from further alienating any assets, so he should take his "lumps" like a man and forget it. Christopher's reaction to such advice would be memorable and possibly another reason for the weakening of Tony's grip on his men's loyalty.

If, on the other hand, Tony feels that Christopher does deserve a return of his money, then Tony can talk to John about it, talk to Phil about it or simply get it back from John's share of the liquidation of his silent interest in the Louisiana Equipment Leasing Company. Of course that doesn't mean that Johnny Sac and/or Phil will be happy about such a demand, especially since John has already had to unload his house to Tony's sister Janice for 1/2 price.

There are just so many ways the writers could go with this one. It could end up being nothing more than a tempest in a tea pot, or it could be the spark that ignites the powder kegs that all of these guys have been sitting on for so long.

</p>

I'm usually wrong about these things, but I think that's the last you will hear about the Maserati, unless Christopher expresses joy in hearing of Johnny's demise (not saying at all that this will happen, just going with the flow). I think Christopher would attribute Johnny's death to karma (if he knew the word, which I'm sure he doesn't).

I think this scene is just wrapping up the loose ends on the plea agreement so that noone asks, "Well, what about the Maserati - that was sold!" Also, it illustrates how one familiy member's misfortunes affects everyone else.

</p>

Ginny is living in an Old Country Buffet. Just kidding. However, I think Christopher has had some judgement problems lately and because of this, I think something will come out of this situation, not necessarily retaliation but he will divert his anger and frustration towards something else. Hopefully not towards his new wife and child on the way. I also have a feeling Christopher will get some horrific news (not sure as to what) but it will make him go over the edge. He has such a diverse and fragile personality (you saw this with Ade) that he becomes very unpredictable but it will make for good entertainment.

</p>

I wonder if during the processing and inspection of the car by the Feds, they turn up drugs or drug stuff, maybe a gun, papers with interesting info on them, something left behind by the addict friend he met in the car with. Any of that could land Chris in hot water with the Feds and some pressure on him (on top of Ada's dissappearance and possible involvement with that). He may have to sing to the Feds to get out of his situation and I doubt his loyalty. That could lead to his 'demise' and maybe Tony's too?

</p>

It's a very interesting question. But no matter how hard Chris may go after Ginny, she doesn't have any money to repay him. The best she could do would be to give him the Yukon (assuming she retained it in the agreement?).

I find it so interesting because Johnny now seems to have no friends at all except his BIL. And the BIL is really aligned to Ginny - not John. Now that John has no power, it shouldn't take long for the BIL to switch back to Ginny.

I doubt we will see how this situation resolves, but judging from Tony's last conversation with Sil about John, I don't see John ever getting a penny from the New Orleans business.

But for a rl mobster in John's position, I would guess he has several million hidden away in secret bank accounts - either in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands or other jurisdictions with Banking Secrecy laws. The only questions are whether he wants to get any of that money before he comes out of jail (for Ginny), and if so, how can he go about it?

</p>

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”