Episode 74

Moved From Another Thread -
Re: Episode 74 (The Ride) Preview on HBO's website

From what I've seen, and combining it with clips from the Season 6 Clip Trailer, it looks like Christopher and Tony pull some kind of job together. Looks like maybe they happened on a score and took over. In the 2006 trailer, Chris is standing holding a gun on someone while Tony loads a box into the trunk of the car. In both trailers, you can see Chris shooting as they pull away -- looks like Tony in the sideview mirror.

</p>

Re: Episode 74

Garthman00, quite all right to move the post, but I will mention that it is taken from HBO's trailers, therefore technically not a spoiler. That's splitting hairs, I realize, and that's why I did try to indicate the nature of the post in the subject. No harm done, thanks for taking care of it. I will post trailer speculation in the spoiler thread in the future.

</p>

It seemed to me that Tony and Chris were having a "heart to heart" and they so-happen to see something going on. Hence the part where Tony says, "Can you believe what we're seeing?". I think they take matters into their own hands and stick these guys up in a shootout. Makes you wonder if somehow Phil would be behind this and Tony only finds out after the fact.

</p>

You are right Chris, it is splitting hairs. I was one of the unfortunate folks who got the first episode spoiled. I know you were just speculating, but in order to make every effort for people not interested in spoilers, I figured it would be good to move the discussion here. I know you were speculating, but you never what direction a thread conversation will go, so I decided to just play it safe (and split some hairs) Thanks!

</p>

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”