A Fire or Explosion in "Made In America"??

That scene with AJ in the trailer for the "Made in America" episode
When he is looking up in shock like Godzilla is storming down the block (or Tony)

It looks to me like possibly there is a explosion and he is blown back by it, only because it seems there is a light reflecting off his shiny face that can only come from a flame.

Now this can mean tons of things

Their safe house gets burned down

AJ and one of tony's guys are sent out to get stuff out of the car and the car explodes with tony's guy in it

Carmela and Meadow, or one of them gets blown up, and AJ just off's himself right there, cause he was having a hard enough time coping with out uncle bobby dying

Regardless, they are going to do the 'car blowing up when started' thing this next episode.

What do you think

(Sorry I am a new comer, I been visiting this site for years, this is my first post, but I had to mention this in the spoiler section, cause it looks like it could be a possibility)

Re: A Fire or Explosion in "Made In America"??

To me it looks like Tony's house is on fire. If you look in the backround you can see what might look like woods from the back of there house. Plus if you see he isnt wearing a jacket ether. Last show when Tony was cleaning the pool he had a jacket on so im guessing it is still cool out. So it seems to me that he just ran out of the house. I really think thats a face of seeing ur house burning.

NicholasGaido wrote:To me it looks like Tony's house is on fire. If you look in the backround you can see what might look like woods from the back of there house. Plus if you see he isnt wearing a jacket ether. Last show when Tony was cleaning the pool he had a jacket on so im guessing it is still cool out. So it seems to me that he just ran out of the house. I really think thats a face of seeing ur house burning.

1st post, longtime lurker.

Could this be what Artie is revisiting from the past? He burns down Tony's house for burning down his restaurant? It would also further complete the total isolation of Tony.

Who knows......

I doubt if AJ would burn down his own house.

I would not put it past him because he is so screwed up; but I think any event along the lines of "Meadow and Carmela getting blown up in a car, Arabs descending on everyone with guns blazing, Valery the Russian coming back and setting up house with Furio ect....... has been given way to much serious speculation on the various spoiler boards.

I think a lot of people have forgotten how cleverly edited the previews have always been. You can not tell what is going to happen just by watching the previews.

Marlowe wrote:Where did you see this? I checked the HBO site and it has no such description. This actually sounds like one of those "spoiler" plot descriptions from a few months back that have since been proven wrong.

On the Deadwood Stage site, there is a picture of scruffy looking AJ sitting on a loveseat talking animatedly. He could certainly have been near a fire/ explosion.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”