Re: made in america spoiler.

5. Wonder why we havent seen much of artie bucco?...because hes being saved for the last episode. Artie finds out that long ago, before they were married, Tony had slept with his wife. This combined with finding out the truth about the original Vessuvios sends him into a rage-Artie has a emotional meeting with Tony and very surprisingly, Artie kills tony and then himself. A very emotional and powerful scene that has be reshot at least 20 times.
6. Originally, christopher was going to die (at tony's hands) in the last episode and then following that the entire Soprano family were killed in the home with the sole survivor being Tony in his pool with the ducks. This obviously has been changed- the final cut is something similar, however, meadow does survive.
Aren't these two endings mutually exclusive? Or are you telling us the final cut involves Meadow at the pool with the ducks?

Also, Artie already knows the truth about the original Vesuvio's arson. That's well established. How will he find additional information? Is Silvio going to tell him?

I don't believe these spoilers.
Besides, the Artie ending would suck. I'd probably throw my Sopranos DVD collection in the trash out of sheer disgust.

The Artie killing Tony (#5) and Tony's family being killed at home (but Tony survives) seem contradictory. I like the idea of Artie killing Tony though. Artie has always been a kind of alter ego to Tony. The only civilian who could confront Tony about the soccer coach, like a consience.
He pulled a rifle on Tony and got away with it. He was a guide-like figure in the Test Dream. Tony and Artie are like the id and ego of the same person. It would be fitting if Artie killed Tony and sent him on to a happier Kevin Finnerty life.

[quote="CanadianSteve"]The Artie killing Tony (#5) and Tony's family being killed at home (but Tony survives) seem contradictory. I like the idea of Artie killing Tony though. Artie has always been a kind of alter ego to Tony. The only civilian who could confront Tony about the soccer coach, like a consience.
/QUOTE]

Artie confronted Tony like a conscience about the coach? As I recall Artie agreed with Tony's "solution" for the coach. It was Melfi who talked Tony out of his plan to administer his own form of justice.

sgtfury wrote:I cannot say where this came from due to the fact that it would most likely cost more than one person thier jobs. Chase has been very intimidating to the staff as to the consequences of revealing anything as to the ending.

1. Silvio and Bobby will die in Blue Comet.
2. Paulie makes it to the end of the final episode, however is killed in a very violent way by new york.
3. Benny is the one that ends up killing Phil.
4. Before Phil is killed, Tony considers flipping to take down Phil, however, at the last minute tells agent harris to fo fuck himself.
5. Wonder why we havent seen much of artie bucco?...because hes being saved for the last episode. Artie finds out that long ago, before they were married, Tony had slept with his wife. This combined with finding out the truth about the original Vessuvios sends him into a rage-Artie has a emotional meeting with Tony and very surprisingly, Artie kills tony and then himself. A very emotional and powerful scene that has be reshot at least 20 times.
6. Originally, christopher was going to die (at tony's hands) in the last episode and then following that the entire Soprano family were killed in the home with the sole survivor being Tony in his pool with the ducks. This obviously has been changed- the final cut is something similar, however, meadow does survive.
7. There is a final sequence with the kevin finnerty character going into the big house with steve buschemi at the door. Chase has been very secretive about the "dead" characters resurfacing in this episode. Jackie, Ralphie, Richie, Tony b, Pussy, christopher and almost everyone that has died will be there.
Mr. Irishman I am with you, but..... I am skeptical about 1-7

The silvio in Blue Comet has been going around and the more I hear it the more unlikely it seems, don't get me wrong I didn't thiink that chris would die in a car wreck or that AJ would try suicide and I was wrong. I would like to see silvio die, he doesn't seem to have any other purpose as of now.

#3 Benny killing phil has been going around and seems to stem from this post at TWOPhttp://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3114149&st=1830&p=7869977&#

I think that this info is bull,if you visit deadwood stage http://deadwoodstage.proboards34.com/in ... 495&page=4
It shows pictures taken at the raceway gas station. The post at TWOp says that Phil is shot at the passenger side of the car from behind by benny. The photos at deadwood show a man who looks like phil ( I am convinced it is not phil) lying on the ground, if you compaire the picture of Phils car with his wife running from it and the pictures of the man lying you will notice an american flag near the post of the racecay gas station sign. The post and the flag are on the drivers side (the right) of phil's car, in the picture of phil lying on the ground the flag and post are on the left, indicating that he is several feet away from the car on te driver side, not the passanger.

#5 artie is being saved until the final episode? then why have pictures of him in the next episode released by HBO?'

#6 just sounds like it was made up
and #7 while I wopuld like to see a return of Mr. finnerty that is as probable as seeing a return of the coach

haironmelfistwat wrote:If you look at the scenes for next week, Carm is standing in front of blinds that are common in police stations or FBI offices. Maybe she's in there with Tony discussing witness protection...
With that possible scene hint, perhaps Carm goes to the Feds to make a deal where she rats on Tony to protect her ass and assets, of course her kids and hopefully Tony.

new spoiler from Sopranoland

Tony will turn to the Feds and go into the Witness Protection program. He will have another dream and he will wake up knowing for sure this has to end now and he hopes AJ will have a better future etc. etc.

This is how it goes. He considers suicide with the automatic Bobby gave him just after having a terrifying dream and he becomes really depressed. He has a "Godly" moment where it all comes clear to him just before he pulled the trigger. In a flashback we see some moments of him and Paulie among others and he then realises that Paulie is working with Phil and he reckons he is as good as dead anyways. He pulls the trigger but it gets stuck. He turns the gun over and reads "Made in America" and he starts to laugh real real loud.

However, having his life spared by God thrice (shot, car, suicide attempt) the last few years he wants to do the "right thing" and he decides to phone the Feds, he decides to meet them at the other side of the lake (he reckons that it is safe) and he walks outside while he mentions to the other guys he's going out to get some drinks from the boat. Paulie protests but T gives him "the look" and he walks safely and sound outside.

He phones the Feds again in the boat in the middle of the lake and tell them to take action and they arrest the guys in the building.
He rats out on Phil and the other guys, but no one knows where Phil is.
He goes back to the city and is heavily guarded by Feds tailing him etc. He demands a sit down with Phil in a restaurant. It takes some time for the response but they will have the sit-down at a restaurant at some point.

After some conversation Tony is sweating like hell and Phil suddenly realises what is going on and pulls a gun on him and asks to show the wires. However, all the other people in the restaurant were Feds, so that's cleared.

Now we see some scenes of him testifying etc.

When he enters the program we see the last scene of him turning up for work with a beard and hair (implants?) shaking hands and saying "Hi, it's uhhhh, Kevin Finnerty, how ya doing?". Remember, when he dreamt he was Kevin Finnerty in that coma...well there you go.

I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS...BUT IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”