sgtfury wrote:I cannot say where this came from due to the fact that it would most likely cost more than one person thier jobs. Chase has been very intimidating to the staff as to the consequences of revealing anything as to the ending.
1. Silvio and Bobby will die in Blue Comet.
2. Paulie makes it to the end of the final episode, however is killed in a very violent way by new york.
3. Benny is the one that ends up killing Phil.
4. Before Phil is killed, Tony considers flipping to take down Phil, however, at the last minute tells agent harris to fo fuck himself.
5. Wonder why we havent seen much of artie bucco?...because hes being saved for the last episode. Artie finds out that long ago, before they were married, Tony had slept with his wife. This combined with finding out the truth about the original Vessuvios sends him into a rage-Artie has a emotional meeting with Tony and very surprisingly, Artie kills tony and then himself. A very emotional and powerful scene that has be reshot at least 20 times.
6. Originally, christopher was going to die (at tony's hands) in the last episode and then following that the entire Soprano family were killed in the home with the sole survivor being Tony in his pool with the ducks. This obviously has been changed- the final cut is something similar, however, meadow does survive.
7. There is a final sequence with the kevin finnerty character going into the big house with steve buschemi at the door. Chase has been very secretive about the "dead" characters resurfacing in this episode. Jackie, Ralphie, Richie, Tony b, Pussy, christopher and almost everyone that has died will be there.
Mr. Irishman I am with you, but..... I am skeptical about 1-7
The silvio in Blue Comet has been going around and the more I hear it the more unlikely it seems, don't get me wrong I didn't thiink that chris would die in a car wreck or that AJ would try suicide and I was wrong. I would like to see silvio die, he doesn't seem to have any other purpose as of now.
#3 Benny killing phil has been going around and seems to stem from this post at TWOPhttp://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3114149&st=1830&p=7869977&#
I think that this info is bull,if you visit deadwood stage http://deadwoodstage.proboards34.com/in ... 495&page=4
It shows pictures taken at the raceway gas station. The post at TWOp says that Phil is shot at the passenger side of the car from behind by benny. The photos at deadwood show a man who looks like phil ( I am convinced it is not phil) lying on the ground, if you compaire the picture of Phils car with his wife running from it and the pictures of the man lying you will notice an american flag near the post of the racecay gas station sign. The post and the flag are on the drivers side (the right) of phil's car, in the picture of phil lying on the ground the flag and post are on the left, indicating that he is several feet away from the car on te driver side, not the passanger.
#5 artie is being saved until the final episode? then why have pictures of him in the next episode released by HBO?'
#6 just sounds like it was made up
and #7 while I wopuld like to see a return of Mr. finnerty that is as probable as seeing a return of the coach