Re: Who is playing both sides?

Cards2501 wrote:I don't think that this would be the last scene of the show...Why would they preview it for the episode before the final episode? I think that something happens to AJ and or Bobby in this episode. At 14 seconds into this preview you see Tony say something to Carmella and she breaks down. Then if you can pause it fast enough at 15 seconds into the clip you see AJ kind of struggling or crying or something. Then at 16 seconds you see Janis turn around in the driveway very quickly and she has somewhat of a surprised/startled look on her face. Its entirely possible that when we see AJ crying its because of something happening to Meadow which would make sense if you believe some of the spoilers in other threads.

After reading what Stephen VanZant said about any movie needing to be a prequel it appears to me that most everyone is going to bite the dust at some point in the next two episodes. Perhaps people like Carmella, Janis, Ginny Sac, Rosalie Aprile and Hesh might live but other than that I have a feeling that we are going to witness a bloodbath not seen since the end of Oz.
Actually the scene at the 15 second mark is AJ rolling around on the bed crying hysterically with a box of kleenax on his chest. This makes coupled with the "bad" news Tony tells Carm that makes her break down leads me to believe that it is in fact Meadow who is the victim of the mistaken identity. I would say this probably happens in the second half of the episode and that the shot of Carm and Meadow looking out the window happens in the first half of the episode after Bobby is killed.

I never understood the storyline surrounding Patsy Parisi and his twin brother. I never understood why Tony decided that his brother had to go and the storyline never seemed to get resolved to me. I half-expect that there is something going on with Patsy. Perhaps he is talking to the Feds. Perhaps he is talking to New York. Either way, he could very well be the source of a big ratfuck leak coming out of NJ and into NY.

After all, it sure didn't seem very difficult for Paulie Walnuts to be blabbing to Johnny Sac. And it sure didn't seem very difficult for that guy who died in Agent Severino's car to be talking to the Feds. Sorry I don't know the guy's name and don't know the circumstances surrounding his storyline, and why he was talking with the Feds. But there seems to have been a whole bunch of little rats that just magically appear one day in a Fed car and start talking to the Feds. They come and go with seeming ease. So, I really can't doubt the possibility that someone is now talking with the Feds concerning one or more of the members in Tony's crew. Why the hell not, after all? All things considered, after all?

Splishak wrote:I never understood the storyline surrounding Patsy Parisi and his twin brother. I never understood why Tony decided that his brother had to go and the storyline never seemed to get resolved to me. I half-expect that there is something going on with Patsy. Perhaps he is talking to the Feds. Perhaps he is talking to New York. Either way, he could very well be the source of a big ratfuck leak coming out of NJ and into NY.

Patsy's twin brother "Philly Spoons" was killed on orders from Tony Soprano because Philly was spreading rumors that Tony tried to smother his own mother in the nursing home. Also it was a way to damage Juniors crew because while Junior was in jail Philly was the acting capo of his crew.

This is what I heard. I know, I only have one other post, so take it fwiw:

Carlo flipped off screen. Silvio talks to one of his contacts within the police department who heard incorrectly that it was Paulie that flipped. Sil comes in and tells Tony that Paulie flipped and has been "playing both sides of the fence". Tony is pissed, and tells Sil that he was thinking of killing Paulie on the boat and wishes he did. Sil finds this strange and asks Tony why he would kill Paulie because that was before anyone knew he flipped. Sil questions Tony's leadership within the crew. Tony explodes and hits Sil. Sil hits Tony back, knocking him over. Knowing what he did, Sil takes off.

Tony ordered a hit on Phil that backfired because the father of Phil's Gooma/maid was killed (he looked a lot like Phil). Phil decides to clip Tony's crew one by one.

Tony has a session with Melfie and realizes that he is losing controll and Sil may be right about his leadership. He calls Sil and asks him to meet at the Bing to figure out what to do with Paulie.

There is a seen with the FBI and one agent makes the comment that getting Paulie to flip will be key in bringing down Tony. Another agent corrects him and says it's not Paulie, it's Carlo who flipped. Sil's contact is stunned and tries to get back to him to tell him the news.

Sil shows up at the Bing to meet with Tony. Tony is running late because AJ tries to escape from the mental facility and is caught. Tony has to go see AJ. When Sil shows up, there are two hitmen there. Sil has never seen these guys, so he thinks Tony set him up. Sil is killed, right at Patsy walks out. The hitmen go after him but he narrowly escapes.

Tony shows up at the Bing and sees what has happened. He leaves, thinking he may be in danger.

Somewhere during all of this, Bobby is killed outside the modle train shop. Tony tells Carm, and she starts to lose it because of Bobby and the state that AJ is in.

The episode ends with Tony at Sil's wake looking at all of the flowers. He notices the ones sent by the FBI. The episode ends with Tony wondering if that is the only place he has left to turn.

mrbluesman wrote:Yes, Killian, you read this on TWOP in a post made early this morning. I don't believe this spoiler for reasons that I've set forth on that board.
I can honestly say that I have never heard of that board. It is very possible that the person who told me these spoilers got it from there.

hev9078 wrote:Go watch the preview clip for next week at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzAJiN8UI1Y

Watch it carefully and pause it at certain points. You have to be pretty fast as sometimes theres 2 clips within one second

It's pretty clear that it is Bobby Baccala who has been playing both sides.

14/15secs Paulie squares up to Baccala (guy in brown jacket)
15/16secs Baccala (you can tell it's him because of his brown jacket) running away through a ditch, possibly outside the Bing.
17secs Baccala looks up whilst at the snooker table most importantly in his brown jacket (the evidence that shows the person running away and being squared up to by Paulie is in fact Baccala)

Also the Escalade looks to be a prominent part and so it makes me think the previous spoiler which said Phil will kill Meadow in the car due to mistakenly thinking she is Tony will happen. This is especially so seeing as next weeks HBO official line says a case of misaken identity leads to grave consequences!!

Any opinions welcomed!!!
Good stuff... Who is that leveling the gun at 13 secs? And why do we think Patsi is crying later on in the teaser?

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”