Re: Major Spoilers (Read With Caution!!!)

Don't really feel like starting a new thread just for this, but Frank Vincent (Phil Leotardo) promised some big stuff to come in today's New York Post. Frank says:
You're in for so many surprises coming in the next few weeks. The tension will get bigger between Phil and Tony. What they're doing is building the tension between these two guys, simply because we're coming to a finale. Phil's brother will always live in Phil's mind. It's something Phil is unforgiving about, and I think that makes for very good theatrics. It's a very good tension to have between those two characters. And now Tony's mad over the Vito thing. There's so many levels, so much Shakespeare involved.

This thread was written on April, 25. The HBO previews for "Chasing It" ran 3 days before this.

Those previews made it look like everything that was 'written' about "Chasing It" feasible. That is why I hesitate to say, "OOH!... Almost On The Money".

If this next episode is as close in prediction as "Chasing It" was, maybe then I'll be impressed. I would bet however, that later spoiler descriptions will surely get more and more further from the mark.

Even the title of the final episode wasn't decided yet, on April 25. Not to mention post production hasn't even wrapped yet. Many decisions are still yet to be made in the editing process.

I understand spoilers aren't 100% perfect, but there is the definite line between spoiler and 'made up bull sh*t'.

We'll see.

Mrbluesman, totally misconstrued my reply. I love spoilers and look at all of them. If any of the shows are remotely close (to a spoiler) where I can "predict" what may happen, to me, it qualifies as a spoiler.

I love them, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to get spoiled. I just get fed up with all the "it's not close enough to qualify" BS. Whatever...

Universal Polymath wrote:"Kelli's dad is the catalyst that starts a new feud between Chris and Paulie."

That's it - the lone detail this spoiler called from "Walk Like a Man". And it came straight out of the official episode description released by HBO.

It's credibility diminishes ...
I have to agree. I was expecting this to be the episode that AJ attempts suicide considering his long stint of depression. Now of course that may still happen, but I saw AJ turning a corner possibly when they roughed up the guy at the frat party. You see the look in his eyes? Looked like something was starting to boil in AJ. Tony may have unwittingly created a monster. Can't wait to see now.

Also, who with inside information would not have mentioned Chris ending JT Dolan's tenure on planet Earth!!!!???? I couldn't believe it. Poor JT, he's been less than a door mat for Chris. When Chris went for is gun, I thought for a second he was going to humiliate him with a shot to the foot or knee. (Like poor spider got in Goodfellas) Then.......BANG right in the head. Haven't read a spoiler yet that mentioned this.

Kaleb wrote:Also, who with inside information would not have mentioned Chris ending JT Dolan's tenure on planet Earth!!!!???? I couldn't believe it. Poor JT, he's been less than a door mat for Chris. When Chris went for is gun, I thought for a second he was going to humiliate him with a shot to the foot or knee. (Like poor spider got in Goodfellas) Then.......BANG right in the head. Haven't read a spoiler yet that mentioned this.
Definitely haven't read this one anywhere. But in retrospect, aren't you glad about that? I mean, that was a truly shocking moment - at least for me, and sounds like for you too - It would have been ruined and not nearly as potent if we had seen it here first.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”