Re: Episode Review and General Comments

Instead of wanting everyone to get whacked why not consider how intense this episode was-the look on the Brooklyn capo's face when Tony left the hospital-this whole thing between Juliana and Christopher-Agent Harris telling Tony one of his guys are in trouble.

I couldn't help but think that Chris's car was getting blown up when he left the diner and couldn't disagree more about this season.

</p>

Yes. Weak, very weak.

There was absolutely no character development from anybody! Not Tony, Not Christopher, not Phil, not Paulie or Uncle Junior.

The woman they focus their f---in time on is a SPECIAL GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is that all about? I don't care how hot a woman she is, she did not deserve the amount of time given to her.

I hated this episode. No insight into anything or anyone! Garbage all around.

</p>

I'm not a "wack-a-holic" like you are trying to make us out to be... I just like an entertaining show, and to me that wasn't entertaining...

I could care less about Chris/drugs/real estate agent... Way too much time was wasted on that...

I like Harris warning Tony... I liked the family scene, but honestly nothing really happened, other than the Phil thing...

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>What the f**k was THAT $hit????? <hr></blockquote>

I think that was what happens when network suits get either fearful or greedy and do whatever it takes to get more, more, more.

The result is often a watered-down product that was made only to satisfy the financial and other needs of the people who worked on it.

Sad. Grim. Pathetic.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... plishak</A> at: 6/4/06 8:15 pm

I enjoyed the episode I wasn't expecting anything huge to happen being as there are the bonus 8 but that being said you had the bombing the heart attack, the scene with Carmine was great he is an idiot, you had of course the Chris and Juliana thing and seeing Tony being turned down that doesn't happen very often, Bobby seeing Junior was cool too I liked that scene, also I thought the scene with Tony and Phil in the hospital was very powerful. I'll admit this was not the best season and the episode was not earthshattering but we all will be waiting and excited when it comes back next year.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.12: Kaisha”