What do you want...?

Melfi asks Tony... what do you want from your life. As we near the penultimate finale of the show (there'll be another one after eight more) i'd like to ask this group... 'what do you want from the sopranos?' it always amuses me how the episodes get nitpicked by personal taste and inclination, as in.. i don't like tony's behavior this week.. thats a little like saying.. 'i would have liked charles foster kane better if he hadn't taken up with that floozy'... the sopranos is in a very real sense, a work of art. to me at any rate... and i enjoy it on it's own merits every time. some episodes are certainly stronger than others.. but at base, we're looking at a huge canvas.. sometimes difficult to see it all, but every brushstroke is there for a reason... so tell me. what do you get from the soprano's? besides entertainment of course.. and what do you want from the sopranos, what kind of denoument would satisy you the most? what will you be disappointed about if it doesnt happen? (no spoilers of course, just what you wish, or would like to see happen.. to any and all characters)

</p>

Re: What do you want...?

I want to see Tony Soprano and AJ get whacked before the series ends. Carmella can move west with Flurio to be with Meadow & Finn.

I want to see Adrianna come back to the show. Since they didn't show her being shot and Joey was cancelled, there is no reason not to bring her back.

If Chase is such a clever writer then Adrianna would be the character to revive using all of his writing skills to do so.

I'd like to see Paulie die a slow agonizing death with cancer and he is visited by his real father on his deathbed.

After Tony is whacked, one of the final scenes I would like to see is Sil becoming the Boss of the family.

I would like to see Johnny Sack get raped in the prison shower and then murdered, with the killer whispering "This is for Vito".

This isn't asking for too much is it?

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>I want to see Adrianna come back to the show. Since they didn't show her being shot and Joey was cancelled, there is no reason not to bring her back.<hr></blockquote>

I'd settle for seeing her in a dream sequence. "I want to see Adrianna in the back of a car, in one of Tony's dreams!"

I want Tony to drink too much, pass out, and then have a final dream sequence!!!

</p>

This is totally wishful thinking but..........it would be cool.......in my opinion.

I want Adrianna to come out of hiding and make peace with everyone and have a huge wedding with Chris and have twins and get a new twins white dogs, a boy and a girl, named Cozette II and Saw II.

I want Paulie to go to confession and reform his ways and join the preisthood. ( FYI: Tony Sirico's lil' brother in real life is a priest....he is on the Laura Ingram radio show quite often.)

Another off topic FYI: Henry Hill has a sister who is a nun.

Also I wanna see Billy Batts..........er I mean Phil Leotardo.... say to Christopher "Go get yer fuckin' shinebox"

I wish Furio would come back and get it on with Carm for one night of hot sex.

I want Meadow to get another hot boyfriend. Finn just isnt doin' it for me like Jackie Jr. even though Jackie was as dumb as a rock.

WHAT I REALLY WANT IS TO SEE MORE UNCLE JUNIOR!!!!!YEAH....IM SCREAMIN! The old man always cracked me up. I miss his crabby old ass bitching all the time.

"Please stop feeding the dog with the food from the table with the plate on top of it. " - Karen Hill from Goodfellas.</p>

Also I wanna see........

Johnny Sac get out of jail somehow. He was a great character...hoping he is still around.

Would love to see Jenny Sac take some of that weight off. That cannot be healthy...especially in real life. Sad.

Also would like to know if Beansie was ever able to walk again.

Also....if Ade stays dead I would like to see her mother have some closure and give the gal a decent burial.

"Please stop feeding the dog with the food from the table with the plate on top of it. " - Karen Hill from Goodfellas.</p>

I know what I absolutely DON'T want, and that is the reappearance of Adriana in any form barring a dream sequence of Tony's.

"Somebody needs to tell your friend she's dead" - french cop in Paris to Carmela

"Carm, Sil knows his business" Tony to Carmela (re spec house).

Am I right in thinking no female Sopranos figure has been shot to death on-screen? I believe Lorraine Calluzo was out of shot when she was clipped - yet nobody doubts that she is dead - I really don't see any clear possibility that Adriana somehow survived Sil shooting her from about 2 yards range. And it would seriously undermine Silvio's credibility as a mobster - and he is one of the most "stone cold" mobsters on the show in my view.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.11: Cold Stones”