Re: Episode Review and General Comments

Jesus died on the cross at 3 p.m. Mobsters, destined for Hell, witness apparitions of the Madonna at 3 a.m. Who says there isn’t divine justice? Paulie cheats St. Elezar and receives a visitation from the Mother of God no less! What’s more, it’s past the witching hour and just around Halloween. Spooky, eh?

</p>

(maybe there is something into it, i see often paralleles to the simpsons, june-grandpa, the 4 in the family etc., paulie and nucci are like milhouse and his mom etc. lol.)

about chris: now we know he did never know what would happen to her after he had spoken to tony.tony just said..have a coffee(if i got this all right now, will have to rewatch).and he by far isnt over it yet.the dog was a bit like her dog/adriana.whenever he brought his dumb lines to tony in the past, even before adriana was killed, he probably was just playing with him.

</p>

<span style="color:navy;font-family:century gothic;font-size:small;">Am I the only one that had a very unsettling feeling after the show was done? It's like I am still holding my breath and waiting to exhale! The comment made about Meadow being alive sent chills up my spine. The vision of The Virgin Mary left me with goosebumps and the ending with Paulie and Nucci sitting on the sofa with the leaves blowing was just plain eerie.

How about the scene with Phil and Tony at the festival? I have to watch it again because I was distracted but Phil made a point in saying to leave Johnny out of it. Interesting...

Carmela was doubtful when she heard Tony's explanation of Adrianna's disappearance and how Christopher had nothing to do with it.

I have to look at the episode again to take in all that happened but all in all it was fantastic! </span>

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.09: The Ride”