Re: A clue?

Since Vito told the guy he was dancing with that he had to think...I think he went to work on a plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if the two guys who saw him at the bar are invited to the motel to get a payoff for their silence...only to be silenced.

Witness protection program would be his only hope of really getting to live the life he desires, but he seems to be in too deep to go that route.

</p>

Apathy Voter

I didn't vote either because my choice wasn't on there. I think Vito is going to start his own gang, a motorcycle-gear-clad gang, and fight the Soprano family for supremacy of the North Jersey territory. This sets up Vito as boss, which he always wanted to be.

</p>

Re: so what does vito do ?

first he is going to try and wack the guys who saw him, but we dont (i dont) know who there where or where they were from. if he cant do that then he will probly lamb it or flip. i cant see him killing himself, that would just suck. i mean what a weak way out, i want to see him be embarrased and then somebody kills him. maybe it could be funny like when paulie usally does it.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr> yes of course it ment that there where rooms available! My question was if there might be a double meaning! <hr></blockquote>

of course, just kidding. however in all seriousness, on second viewing i dont thing the camera does linger specifically on the vacancies sign, i think in fact the "eyeline" of the camera is looking at the sign and the road behind it leading up to the motel, so the viewer follows the car into the motel parking lot. IMO nothing to read between the lines here.

</p>

I was looking at the season trailer and there is a scene with Vito that I don't believe we have seen yet (please correct me if I am wrong). There was this scene where Vito was opening what looked to something like a closet or medicine cabit and it looked like he was grabbing some money he had stashed (why I voted he was lamming it).

But who knows, right?

</p>

Re: so what does vito do ?

He won't/didn't commit suricide. If you notice in this episode later that Sil notes he 'hadn't heard from Vito in 2 days' after that 3 am phone call. To me Sil will be the 'heroric' figure noted in a later episode teaser, protecting Vito. Still, with him being 'outed' he may lose his ability to do his job, his family will find out about his life and lose them. I wouldn't be surprised of him ending up flipping, but then getting killed late this season.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.05: Mr. and Mrs. John Sacrimoni Request”