Re: Christopher, the Arabs, and Farming out the Hit

The scene with Artie I was mentioning was the same scene of Angie and Carm at dinner.

On topic, A case can also be made that these Arab guys are terrible actors on purpose, showing they are young fbi agents afraid of what they are doing... Listen how they speak to Chris at the bing in this episode... They sound uncomfortable, and they missed his joke... Then they come right out and ask for tech 9's. If they've been doing this sort of sketchy business for awhile don't you think they'd know better than to just come right out and yell tech 9, not to mention chris was on the phone at the time. These guys being co-operators could be something.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>They sound uncomfortable, and they missed his joke... <hr></blockquote>

When thye failed to get Chris' joke, it made me think that they were (comparatively) recently new to the country, having only recently come to the U.S. from the middle east. If so, they wouldn't "get" the significance of Chris' statement, not being completely immersed in the popular culture. It would be different if they were born and raised in the U.S.

And, not to beat a dead horse with my thought, but this is just another reason that I suspect that these guys are part of a terror cell and that Tony, Chris and the "family" may be of some service to their country.

</p>

Of course that's what was clearly implied by them not getting the joke, I was just making a case that if they were co-operating that perhaps they were only acting like they don't get the joke. Tony helping his country could be another out for him so to speak, but I wonder how much slack the government would give even after the family's cooperation.

Hru, I'm talking about the actual scene of Angie eating dinner with Carm... When Artie says he's back with his wife... The scene you are talking about follows this one. Did you see the trailer discussion in the spoiler forum? G-soprano has an interesting theory in relation to angie that you may be interested in seeing.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.05: Mr. and Mrs. John Sacrimoni Request”