Re: Favorite Quotes for Fleshy Part of the Thigh

"Not dumb, proably just too young to remember him. He was the president of the Teamster's Union who dissapeared without a trace. The suspicion is that he was "whacked" by the mafia guys he was in bed with. His body has never been found. There were rumors that he was buried in the end zone at Giant's Satdium in the New Jersey Meadowlands because it was under construction at the same time he disappeared.

If you have the chance, watch the Jack Nichlson movie "Hoffa" "

Thanks. Yeah only 23 so probably too young. Also, from Ireland so we only get the really big stories from america on our news- iraq war, elections, etc.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Thanks. Yeah only 23 so probably too young. Also, from Ireland so we only get the really big stories from america on our news<hr></blockquote>

No problem Kev....good to see an Irish Soprano's fan! It has become a running joke in American mob stories about finding Jimmy Hoffa's body.

BTW - what part of Ireland? I've visted Dublin, Galway, Wicklow and Belfast in Northern Ireland....great place.

</p>

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No problem Kev....good to see an Irish Soprano's fan! It has become a running joke in American mob stories about finding Jimmy Hoffa's body.

BTW - what part of Ireland? I've visted Dublin, Galway, Wicklow and Belfast in Northern Ireland....great place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donegal. It's the most northernly point of the country. Two hour drive from belfast. We get the show about 6 weeks after it airs in america. After 5 seasons of hearing from people what's gonna happen in the coming season i decided: seeing as it was the last season i'd save up and go to new york for the 3 months from march 12th. so here i am to see it 1st hand. great show!

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.04: The Fleshy Part of the Thigh”