Episode Review (post all general comments here)

Please post all "Holy $hit", "WOW!", and general reaction comments/reviews of the episode here.

This thread will be opened immediately before the episode airs on the east coast HBO feed.

Note that if the dream/coma fantasy from Join the Club continues in Mayham, the dream analysis thread from the "Join the Club" forum will be moved to the "Family Business" forum under General Discussions to continue and consolidate the analysis.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... fisWall</A> at: 3/26/06 12:44 am

Re: Episode Review (post all general comments here)

besides the paulie awaking him and him not getting anything at all part i wasnt so impressed.
did i get it right, that he was still totally in the other world and didnt recognize anybody at all?if so, they put him in a chair, even with that hole, before they test his reactions or anything?no docs there to check his eye reflexes like the asian doc did before in this episode or anything at all?
was way from tv for a sec, so maybe i missed it.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... rurusch</A> at: 3/26/06 9:05 pm

Yes, I think the figure in the door was Livia. Reminded me of the dark woman in one of Tony's other dreams - when he comes to the house to do work and sees her coming down the stairs.

And great to see Buscemi there too.

Sure seems that Vito and Paulie are a little disappointed that Tony made it, especially Vito.

And what about Sil? A guess we now know he is not "boss" material as he himself suggested.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>did i get it right, that he was still totally in the other world and didnt recognize anybody at all?if so, they put him in a chair, even with that hole, before they test his reactions or anything?no docs there to check his eye reflexes like the asian doc did before in this episode or anything at all?<hr></blockquote>

The neurologist came in and Carmela said Tony passed the first wave of testing (she told that to Vito and Paulie when they came to deliver the money).

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.03: Mayham”