Re: Episode Review (post all general comments here)

Carmela sensing another side to Paulie & Vito's 'kindness' was chilling. Paulie at the takedown was hilarious as usual. When Finnerty was banging on the wall & writing down directions you just knew he was about to bust outta the dream. Steve Buscemi's surprise appearance was a great touch. The woman at the door seemed to imply Livia. His fear of going in was palpable. The few seconds of flatlining before the breakthrough had us holding our collective breath! At least he's back! Wanted Sil to succeed as acting boss. Looks like the family might have a leadership vacuum in the immediate future,even for a very short time, which could be a setup for some fireworks between Baccala & Vito. Vito's probably gonna push Finn into spilling his secret. In fact, Meadow will probably spill it to daddy or Chris or even Paulie. Does this show just get better & better or what?! Gonna have a busy week watching it 300 more times!!

</p>

Re: Episode Review (post all general comments here)

[1] Joe Gannascoli seems like a really sweet guy, but mah Gawd, his character is annoying as hell. And it's annoying in a way that I just don't want to see his character at all. I know that Tony being momentarily power-less would get some of his underlings dreaming of being the boss, but having Vito be the one is turning the idea of a potentially exciting power struggle into one in which I just wish that Tony would roll up a newspaper and swat him right into oblivion. Annoying!

[2] I'd still be absolutely heartbroken and vengeful over the death of my brother if Vito was the one left to talk to.

[3] Oh, Christopher. You had me, then you lost me, and then you really lost me. "You owe me"? Dude's barely out of a coma and still mentally far away and "You owe me"?! You deserve a bedpan to the head, you wanker.

[4] The look on Silvio's face when he saw Tony made me go all, "Aw." Sure, part of that may be the whole, "Crap, if he goes, my body's quittin' on me" thing but he really did look upset over him. Sharp contrast with Paulie, who rambled on and on until he finally annoyed Tony right into the brink of death.

[5] So . . . Tony B is at the entrance of the House of Death and Livia is walking around in it. Good thing that Tony refused to let go, because that sounds like Hell.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... imoni>John Sacrimoni</A>
at: 3/26/06 9:39 pm

Return to “Episode 6.03: Mayham”