AA Sponsor

In the scene where Benny bops JT on the head in front of his class, why was CM's AA sponsor part of this caper? He's not in the family or part of anything, yet he seems to follow CM around, like at the funeral parlor. It doesn't make sense to me.

--
BobbyBuz</p>

Re: Sloppy Robbery

this scene bothered me to no end.

the first thing ANY homocide detective would do is dust the room for fingerprints....paulie and vito are known wiseguys who have probably BOTH been arrested countless time and already have their prints in the system.

while mafia families can pay off beat cops and patrolmen to look the other way when it comes to illegal card games or bookmaking. no mafia family has ever had a homocide detective in their pocket....

as for eugene shooting the other guy without a mask? not really a big deal....he was going to be in another state by the time the cops started canvasing and what could they possibly say anyways?

"uh a white guy, sorta skinny....big nose" that is IF anyone WANTS to testify

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>while mafia families can pay off beat cops and patrolmen to look the other way when it comes to illegal card games or bookmaking. no mafia family has ever had a homocide detective in their pocket....<hr></blockquote>

Did you pull that out of thin air, or do you have some way of backing up that theory?

Honestly, I think this is the sort of discussion that brings nothing to understanding or following the series. Drop your CSI luggage at the door, and I feel fairly confident that if Chase wants us to be concerned about the police having a solid lead, he will give us a fairly sizable clue on camera. I mean seriously, would you rather that an additional five minutes of screen time from this episode had been dedicated to Paulie running around wiping his fingerprints off everything he touched?

If you really want to get upset about this stuff, start with the pilot when Tony runs a man over in broad daylight after chasing him through an entire park, beats the hell out of him in front of an office building and about 60 witnesses and is never interviewed by the police.

This sort of forensic examination of crime scenes has never been a part of this show, so I recommend for your viewing enjoyment pleasure that you not try to add an element here that Chase has never meant to be present, and in fact seems to have actively ignored during the duration of the entire show.

</p>

"no mafia family has ever had a homocide detective in their pocket...."

are you kidding me? the mafia has had and do have people all the way up from beat cop to some rumors the president. so please that i a crazy thing to say, and no detective just starts out being a detective. also that CSI crap is just that, the people that were killed were a couple drug dealers, who the hell is going to investigate that? but i will admit that yes if they were to take just simple fingerprints then yeah pauile would be in the system, not only b/c of his criminal past but b/c he was also in the army. but we dont want to see Pauile or any of the guys go down for a stupid thing like killing a couple drug dealers.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.03: Mayham”