Janice

She is fakin to cover up the plot that her, Bobby, and Uncle Junior have to rub out Tony. Awful convenient the way Bobby and Janice couldn't help Uncle Jun that night. And I don't believe for a second that Uncle Junior is crazy! IT'S AN ACT! HA!

</p>

Re: Janice

I seem to remeber in a past epidsode, when janice is seeing her therapist, and it is suggested that tony has taken the place of her father in the sense she feels she has to rebel agains't his wishes, but really wants his approval.

I've remembered! it was the episode she threw ralph down the stairs.
Any way my point was that maybe she behaves in this bizzarre way due to the characteristics pointed out by her therapist.

</p>

of course she makes you cringe when she comes onscreen.. that's what makes her such a great character... truly she has Livia's genes right down to her big bones. could she possibly be faking hysterics at her brother's bedside? damn right she could. There's another 'Livia' you might remember if you've ever seen 'I, Claudius"... I'd be willing to bet money that Chase named his Livia after that one. That Livia had no problem at all with disposing of anyone who got in her way, family included. Janice is her direct descendant... she's capable of anything, up to and including fratricide if it ever had to come to that.

</p>

I don't disagree with you Mr. Taste, and I have certainly put the names of this Livia with the "I, Claudius" one. No doubt both Livias knew how to "work a moment." However, I see Janice as an unwilling inheritor of this psychosis (much like Tony.) Further, I am not entirely sure that Livia "knew" what she was doing. It seem classic passive agressive mentality. I doubt Janice has any ulterior motive, per se, with her actions. But she may very well be accustomed to a certain reaction.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.02: Join the Club”