Re: Episode Review (post all general comments here)

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Did anyone happen to see Eugene, Vito and Johnny Sac interviewed on IMUS in the Morning on MSNBC today?<hr></blockquote>

Hey - I did Crabster! Being an inveterate insomniac, I've been watching Imus for several years (he very frequently has some great phone callers, guests, and his three regular guys - mostly Bernie and the one who does the imitations - are HILARIOUS. Sometimes their 'skits' at 5:00 - 7:00 a.m. have me "rolling in the mattress (es)."

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Vincent Curatola mentioned that he and Michael Imperioli teach acting classes together at Dantes (Michael's NY theatre) and that the guy Eugene shot in Boston was actually played by one of their students...<hr></blockquote>

I LOVE Johnny Sac! Such a sophisticated and suave mobster (and sexy!). It has just occured to me how much all of the players on this show look like their characters in real life. I mean, 'Hollywood' movie characters, even when they play mafia types, always look different from their (last) characters when they make guest appearances. Maybe with the SOPS actors (and it is mostly the men I'm talking about here) it's called "living their roles?" :-)

jz

</p>

I think we're in for a real treat on Sunday. This clip from the St. Louis Post Dispatch (Sunday) on Season 6:

"And that's all I'll say, except that I found the second episode especially wonderful, surreal and straightforward at the same time. And that Edie Falco is so certain to win another Emmy that they should just hand it to her now."

Almost makes you wonder if the Emmy the writer speaks of could be a result of a 'mourning' Carm.

But, if they were to kill off Tony, I find it hard to believe they would do it in the first four episodes, since HBO sends out the first four to critics. There's no way that would stay secret.

</p>

Hey nutcase, I'm with you.

They don't have to do the entire season backwards, they could just flashback a few episodes to leave us hanging re: Tony. The other thing is that Tony could flashback as he lays on Junior's floor loosing consciousness.

As for Johnny Sack being in jai, I'm sure his arrest is no bail otherwise he would be out by now. If this is the case he could have been in jail for months or even years.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>tony greets rusty milo (played by frankie valle) at the funeral for ray curto. when they greet, there i some talk of rusty not wanting to bump into someone there. i didnt catch the whole thing. can someone elaborate?<hr></blockquote>

He didn't want to bump into Philly Leotardo who he said he "won't be in the same room as".

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... hnnySac</A> at: 3/14/06 1:32 am

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did anyone happen to see Eugene, Vito and Johnny Sac interviewed on IMUS in the Morning on MSNBC today?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<blockquote>Quote:<hr>

Hey - I did Crabster! Being an inveterate insomniac,<hr></blockquote>

And, there was more SOPS stuff on it again thismorning. An absolutely hilarious "Dr. Phil" comparison of Imus to Tony. Where I am (Florida), the show still has about 38 minutes to run and sometimes they repeat the good stuff near the end. So hurry!

jz.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.01: Members Only”