Re: Season 4

conkom wrote:Shame there are no responses to the recaps. No doubt about it BE is the best series on the air at the moment. It now is equal to the Sopranos.
I love Boardwalk Empire and I'm a bit surprised and disappointed that the discussions here haven't caught on or continued but, with all due respect conkom, "equal to The Sopranos" seems a real stretch. And apparently other members feel the same.

Yes Billy,I feel the same... For me,nothing can be compared to the Sopranos. I don't know how many time i watch it. And always with the same enthusiasm and desire from first to the last episode. And never,never,never bored. But,of course,respect for everyone's opinion.

Hi Murmur. Glad to see someone else commenting. Hate seeing my name dominating recent posts. (Yeh I know - "so shut up already!")

Along with expressing my opinion on comparing the 2 shows, I was making the observation that Boardwalk hadn't inspired many to post thoughts or join discussions. And now, with its final season jumping 7 years into the future and consisting of only 8 episodes, it seems the producers share the lack of interest and enthusiasm. Disappointing.

Return to “Boardwalk Empire”