Re: Who would Tony vote for??

Realistically speaking, i think the bias that Chase was showing thru the characters would be such that he would have Tony and AJ talk about voting for Obama, and maybe Carm would go for McCain. Their conflicting leanings would be worked into the show somehow. And ofcourse there would be some obligatory sexist remarks made amongst the guys at the Bing about the hottest governor from the coldest state! :icon_biggrin:

badabellisima wrote:Realistically speaking, i think the bias that Chase was showing thru the characters would be such that he would have Tony and AJ talk about voting for Obama, and maybe Carm would go for McCain. Their conflicting leanings would be worked into the show somehow. And ofcourse there would be some obligatory sexist remarks made amongst the guys at the Bing about the hottest governor from the coldest state! :icon_biggrin:
LOL, for sure on that one. Actually, I think Tony would probably say something to Melfi about their resemblance . . . that is if she ever took him back in therapy.:icon_biggrin:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

It reminds me of the boyfriend Noah of Meadows' and Tony's relationship with black people. He once proclaimed "god bless dick cheney" in reference to making money so I think Tony would support Mccain under the same argument. But an Italian gangster vote for Obama?? No way! But you know AJ and Meadow would and would hate their Dad for not agreeing. And Carm of course would only back Tony. Oh how I wish we had more seasons.......
You know, Vito called me “skip” the other day. Slip of the tongue, no doubt. But I noticed he didn’t correct himself.

conkom wrote:Except for the fact they both wear glasses, they look nothing alike. Tina Fey on the other hand has got both the look and character down pat.
To you, perhaps.:icon_wink: To me, there's a very obvious resemblance, accentuated by the hair and eye color and complexion, general shape of the face/head, clothing style, and, yes, glasses. Palin is much more petite, obviously, but if you see a bust shot of them, there's a definite resemblance, much more than there is between Tina Fey and Palin IMO (going strictly on physical features and excluding Fey's vocal and manner impersonations). Fey's face is far more gaunt and elongated than Palin's and her features are much more sharp/chiseled, but I agree that she does an excellent impersonation.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “The Movie Never Ends”