The "Genius ending" has been done before, sorry but it's a r

I'm not saying DC saw these movies, however there's a Danish movie trilogy called Pusher, and they all end like "Made in America"

Pusher
ends with the main character owing money to serbian druglords, then his prostitute friend runs off with the little money he has left. You see him running in full panic mode after the prositute as the serbs wait for him with plastic laid out across the floor. The movie just fades to black as all this is going on leaving the viewer wondering wtf happens.

Pusher II
A ex-con loser has just killed his druglord father that never showed him any respect and snatched his baby from it's crackhead mother. He gets on a bus trying to escape the drama, and all of a sudden it fades to black

Pusher III
Ends with a Serbian druglord just having disposed of two bodies, having a third foe locked up i the freezer not knowing what to do next, having to deal with his daughter's problems etc. FADE TO BLACK.

So sorry Chase, I'm not impressed. It's been done before, you're not the supergenius you thought you might be. You're not the first to build up a tense situation where people can expect just about anything to go down, and then just leave them with their cock in their hand. The only difference is that these movies ended that way to portray the hopeless situations one might find himself in being a drugdealer/criminal.. I expected more from a television show that's been running 8 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't Stop....:eek::confused: :icon_cry:

Re: The "Genius ending" has been done before, sorry but it's

Johny Foulmouth wrote:two different worlds?

serbian druglords and italian mafia, same shit different toilet

Im not saying its a direct rip off, Im just saying Chase's "GENIUS" ending has been done before, with or without all the poetic little hints for the geeks to ponder on.. it's basically leaving the viewer wondering WTF

Are you drunk mate? Or are you just danish?
"What's this, the fucking U.N. now?"

You mean to tell me that there aren't exact same parallels between all crime families? I'm neither danish og drunk, and wtf has any of that do with my post?

You're gonna give some yankee talk about how I can't compare a lousy scandinavian country to america now?

bottomline it's the same thing, organized criminals, racketeering and dealing drugs, murdering and threatening citizens, weather they're italian, serbs, albanians, russians whatever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johny Foulmouth wrote:You mean to tell me that there aren't exact same parallels between all crime families? I'm neither danish og drunk, and wtf has any of that do with my post?

You're gonna give some yankee talk about how I can't compare a lousy scandinavian country to america now?

bottomline it's the same thing, organized criminals, racketeering and dealing drugs, murdering and threatening citizens, weather they're italian, serbs, albanians, russians whatever.
Who cares.

Chase didn't call himself a genius, certain members of the press did. The show is over, go outside and play. Theres no conspiracy.

btw I wasn't this heated and angry when I first saw it, cause I asumed tony got clipped, then I start realizing that we never really knew that, and that's some BS.

In the end of the day it's a TV Show, plot driven just like any other, people have been watching cause they wanted to find out what happened, I will probably read a lot of interesting theories on this site, and give som insight myself, but most people are simple-minded and wanted a conclusion, weather it was Tony choking on a chickenbone, or AJ going columbine whacking the whole diner. I'm not saying I wanted a violent shootout, that woulda been stupid. But a damn ending, the trailers even said "EVERYTHING COMES TO AND END".. except the damn show?

I'm still sticking with my theory that tony got shot. By the black guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johny Foulmouth wrote:You mean to tell me that there aren't exact same parallels between all crime families? I'm neither danish og drunk, and wtf has any of that do with my post?

don't compare Italians to fuckin russians please, thank you.

Return to “Episode 6.21: Made in America”