What Did Paulie Say To Bobbie

Hello All,

just watched the blue comet again last night. what did Paulie say to bobbie in their conversation with Silvio in the Bing Office...

Paulie: They're ain't a big &*&^% Sucker that Phil Leotrado I just want you's to know there might be a line of cars a mile long full of Cozzarelli's

Can someone tell me what Paulie meant by Cozzarelli's? And what that whole piece of dialogue was?

Thanks
Don Scallop

"You Can't Kill me twice Sally Boy, I'm already fuckin' dead remember"

Re: What Did Paulie Say To Bobbie

tomcat1020 wrote:Hello All,

just watched the blue comet again last night. what did Paulie say to bobbie in their conversation with Silvio in the Bing Office...

Paulie: They're ain't a big &*&^% Sucker that Phil Leotrado I just want you's to know there might be a line of cars a mile long full of Cozzarelli's

Can someone tell me what Paulie meant by Cozzarelli's? And what that whole piece of dialogue was?

Thanks
Cozzarelli's is the funeral home. Paulie is saying he lived through the Colombo wars and if they were going to the mattreses again, he wanted to make sure they all realized that many people would likely die. I think there was also a hint of irritation that Bobby was in on the planning while Paulie himself was not. I imagine he probably has the same irritation towards Bobby that he did towards Chris when it was clear Chris was being groomed for #2.
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Re: What Did Paulie Say To Bobbie

tomcat1020 wrote:Hello All,

Thanks
Which makes me wonder why Tony didn't go on the lam immediately after Agent Harris warned him....very stupid and perhaps arrogant of him.
Maybe baby

Return to “Episode 6.20: The Blue Comet”