Re: ANGIE BOMPENSIERO

You know, I had to think hard to even remember who Angie was. The last episode I could think of depicting her was the first episode of season 4 when Carmela sees her in the grocery store handing out sausages or something. So I can't really understand your question. Maybe someone with a better or fresher memory of her involvement in the series can offer something.

BTW, I moved this thread and one other you'd started because they were not in the ideal forum. The Subtext and Symbolism forum is for, well, threads heavy on analyzing, finding, or inventing :icon_biggrin: subtext and symbolism in the show.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:12 am You know, I had to think hard to even remember who Angie was. The last episode I could think of depicting her was the first episode of season 4 when Carmela sees her in the grocery store handing out sausages or something. So I can't really understand your question. Maybe someone with a better or fresher memory of her involvement in the series can offer something.

BTW, I moved this thread and one other you'd started because they were not in the ideal forum. The Subtext and Symbolism forum is for, well, threads heavy on analyzing, finding, or inventing :icon_biggrin: subtext and symbolism in the show.
This is Angie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9zpYwUIKI0

What about Annalisa?

Yeah, I remembered her. I just had a hard time placing her last involvement in the show.

Sorry, Geralt, but I don't have any thoughts or answers on your question. Honestly, I still don't really understand what you're asking.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”