Re: ANNALISA ZUCCA

Hi Annalisa,

The topic was originally posted in the Symbolism and Subtext forum, which, although it gets the most activity these days, is not the proper forum for a question such as the one you posed. The specific episode forum seemed to me the most logical place to put it. Hope this helps, and welcome to The Chase Lounge.:-)
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:Hi Annalisa,

The topic was originally posted in the Symbolism and Subtext forum, which, although it gets the most activity these days, is not the proper forum for a question such as the one you posed. The specific episode forum seemed to me the most logical place to put it. Hope this helps, and welcome to The Chase Lounge.:-)
I would like to know an answer to my first curiosity, if you know Annalisa defends Furio, thank you.

Hi Annalisa,

I'm sorry but I don't know the answer to your question. I haven't watched any episode of the Sopranos in at least 8-9 years, and the Commendatori episode was not one I watched very much even when I was actively watching (and rewatching!). So I really can't recall anything related to what you asked. Hopefully someone will stop by that can answer your question.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:Hi Annalisa,

I'm sorry but I don't know the answer to your question. I haven't watched any episode of the Sopranos in at least 8-9 years, and the Commendatori episode was not one I watched very much even when I was actively watching (and rewatching!). So I really can't recall anything related to what you asked. Hopefully someone will stop by that can answer your question.
Thanks, I hope others can answer me, I'm curious.

Return to “Episode 2.04: Commendatori”