Re: REVELATION

The Ancient Egyptians Postulated Seven Souls...” - Season 6 - 6.01 Member's Only

Why is this so important?
There are seven known Chakras [Energy Centers] within our physical body. One of them being the Pineal Gland.

More Importance/Significance.
From Wikipedia: "Ra (/rɑː/) Ancient Egyptian: is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty in the 25th and 24th centuries BC, he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the noon sun."

What is another name for our SUN in this galaxy? -- "SOL"

The Law of One. By - Ra - a Highly-Evolved-Being or a Group of Highly-Evolved-Beings communicating with humans through their meditation in the 1980’s, in which the humans (one of them a physicist) then transcribed and wrote down what they heard while in meditation into a book titled The Law of One.

Every statement begins with “I am Ra.”

Ra, being from the density of unity, sees all these activities as “the Creator knowing Itself” and, as Ra says:

”I am Ra. In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light; light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.”

”I am Ra. The larger [Egyptian] pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within The Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.”
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Here I am including (the names of) 10 YouTube Channels which are currently 100% active for anyone interested. They are titled:

1. Higher Self
2. DNA Awakening
3. DNA Activation
4. LightGuru
5. Spiritual Zen
6. Lovemotives Meditation Music
7. Sonic Elevator
8. Theta Realms
9. PBS Space Time
10. Gaia
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:48 am, edited 5 times in total.

EVERYTHING HERE, In terms of Knowledge, Spirituality - is Connected, Beyond even my own possible Imagination - after writing everything.

Post #2 - “Highly-Evolved Beings” taken from:
a. DivineCosmos Website -- of which David Wilcock is the owner of.
Plus multiple insights from:
b. 2001: A Space Odyssey.
c. The Sopranos.

Also a lot of material comes from COSMIC DISCLOSURE with Corey Goode & David Wilcock. In COSMIC DISCLOSURE they have a few episodes which discuss the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey.

2001: A Space Odyssey, The Sopranos, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, Cosmos: A Personal Voyage -- all connected through previous post proof.

Corey Goode on Cosmic Disclosure talking to David Wilcock:

Side Note: Goode and Gonzales are both humans, they are known to be intuitive empaths (IE). When Corey Goode was with Ra Tier Eir on the Moon --- Ra informed him (Corey Goode) and the audience at the meeting --- about the “soul trap” or "soul net" on Earth. It completely made sense to me, but some people got frustrated when they heard the response by Ra. Along with Corey Goode, other humans from Earth that were in this meeting on the moon included Gonzales, and certain military people from the Secret Space Program.

Partial Transcript from Cosmic Disclosure:
Corey Goode: One of the few esoteric questions was asked by one of the [Earth] military people, which was strange to come from a military person. They asked . . . this is a question. This is something that goes around, so they must have access to some information on the Internet: "Is there a soul trap set up for us after we die?"

David Wilcock: A soul trap?

CG: Yeah, a soul trap. And since then Gonzales said he was referring to a white . . . there’s a soul trap white light that people are talking about when you die. If you go to the white light, you get stuck in some incarnation soul trap or something.

DW: Well Art Bell was saying that all the way back in the ‘90s. Don’t go to the light. It’s a trap.

CG: Right, well that’s what this question was referring to. I really didn’t know what it was talking about at the time.

And the answer came back from Ra Tier-Eir:

"I am Ra. The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves. The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white light was a PSYOP and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness. This is the intent of the creation of this distortion."

CG: See, this is how they talk. It’s very frustrating.

DW: Did they ever explain to you why they have to communicate that way?

CG: No, they don’t.

DW: What do they tell you if you try to get more specific?

CG: They just continue on with what they were planning on talking about. Sometimes I’ll ask a question, and if it’s not pertinent or whatever, they just keep on going.

The person asking the question did not seem satisfied with the explanation. But that was pretty much the end of it, of the questions I wrote down when I came home. I just wrote down after that most of the questions were of technical and tactical subjects that I had no idea of what they were asking or what I was . . . the content of what I was repeating back.

DW: In general, what do you think the Secret Space Program [aka Military Humans from Earth] was expecting out of these Sphere Beings [aka The Sphere Being Alliance; which is composed of Ra and other benevolent ETs that are helping Earth with Evolution]? Are they expecting military support to be able to create Full Disclosure breakdown of secrecy so that . . . What were they wanting?

CG: In the beginning, I think they were expecting what a lot of people out there are expecting. They were expecting them to come in and kick butt and take names. They were expecting them to come in and be saviors, to come in and give them technologies to – offensive technologies – to wipe out the enemy, or to come and take these off-world beings off in shackles, and to help come down and take the elite out.

But they were disappointed as well. And they were dumbfounded that they expected this to be a fully military . . . they were military people, military minded.

And them coming in with this, what they called a hippie message of love and forgiveness and raising your consciousness, just did not compute to these people with the way they think. So a lot of them were very concerned and very taken back.

DW: When you say there were a lot of technical questions that you didn’t really understand, was the overall gist of it seeming that they were trying to enhance their war footing and have tactical strategy?

CG: Yes, it was tactical, and it had to do with offensive capabilities and wanting to use their ability to know future events, all these different temporal kind of questions, things that were far above my head in understanding, because I didn’t know all of the logistics going on that they had going on behind the scenes. So I didn’t have any base of reference of why they were asking the questions.

DG: And the Blue Avian said – Ra Tier-Eir said – that there’s a tsunami of energy coming into our solar system?

CG: And since then, he said that these energy waves are coming in like ebbing and flowing. They’re coming in waves, as our solar system, our local star cluster, is in the torsion field of the galaxy as we are entering this area of the galaxy, this high energetic area of the galaxy.

Corey Goode is describing above here that we are entering into new energies that will help us evolve and help us with Soul Ascension, or in other words, with Natural Evolution.

Instead of “attacking” or “fighting” the “evil,” - our goal is - FORGIVENESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL, no matter who it is. As we raise our frequency and vibrations and energies in this way — that energy is felt in the Universe — allowing others to feel it as we help others — no matter who it is — to be higher consciousness and forgiving — we are all One.

We can all take whatever feelings & vibrations we have within us — and turn in into Love. Forgiveness. And it will help others. Personal growth first. Unconditional Love for yourself first. Helping others will manifest as a by-product of that personal love and growth. Do not force anything. Love is the answer for everything. The Universe runs on Love.

I believe that We all have our own path - No One is “behind “ or “ahead.”
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 43 times in total.

Here I would like to take a brief detour into politics on the series and just provide two examples of David Chase's complexity:

1. Partial Transcript from 3.12 Amour Fou, in which case it becomes difficult to understand Chase's intentions regarding politics.
Rosalie Aprile: It's not just us. The president of the Unites States for crying out loud, look what his wife had to put up with, with the blowjobs and the stained dress.

Angie Bompensiero: Hillary Clinton? I can't stand that woman.

Rosalie Aprile: I don't know. Maybe we could all take a page from her book.

Carmela Soprano: What, to be humiliated in public and then walk around smiling all the time? That is so false. I would dig a hole, I would climb into it, and I would not come out.

Rosalie Aprile: All I know is, she stuck by him and put up with the bullshit and in the end, what did she do? She set up her own little thing.

Gabriella Dante: She did. She took all that negative shit he gave her and spun it into gold. You gotta give her credit.

Carmela Soprano: Well, that's true, isn't it?

Carmela Soprano: She's a role model for all of us.

2. In Tony's Coma as Kevin Finnerty, I see an extreme look-alike to Hillary Clinton as he is sitting at the bar, before the guys/and 1 girl invite him to sit down to dinner with them because he lost his wallet. I cannot, for the Life of Me, understand the significance of Hillary Clinton in this scene [the person at the bar looks just like her, to me at least, when Tony is sitting there].

[I also personally believe that Hillary Clinton is the most evil person on the face of this Earth, and I am thankful to God every day that she did not win the 2016 Presidential Election. All I felt from her was separation, not Unity].
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Self-care; not the same as selfish care.

Love yourself, forgive yourself.

As a natural by-product of that above: forgiveness to others for anything and everything becomes so easy. Unconditional Love becomes easier and easier.

Each of your cells in your body contain consciousness - Scientifically Proven by Quantum Entanglement, Quantum Superposition, and the Like.

You are - a vast Being - a universe within your physical body exists, where everything is interconnected and interdependent between all cells and tissues and organs and so on.

Much in the same way, each of us here on mother Gaia (aka planet earth) is interdependent and interconnected - forming a unified whole.

Much in the same way - the solar system functions in these multi-threaded frequencies of energies.

And so on and so on - until we realize that it is just Infinite, within ourselves and outside of ourselves.

Additionally, Planck's constant tells us that our current Energy (aka our Soul and it's current Experience) is directly proportional to Frequency Changes that we are projecting out into the physical world via emotions and thoughts & desires (aka vibrational changes; "vibrations") through the following Physics equation:

http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/images ... orchsm.jpg

PlanckConstant/Images/Porchism:
1. The Frequency = our Emotions, thoughts, etc.
2. The Energy that is within us = Soul, Reality, etc.
3. Through the true nature of Physics, Science, and Mathematics, Planck's constant tell us that freq. is proportional to energy.

To put it a different way: the Frequency [aka emotions, thoughts] which Tony is projecting out [i.e. to Janice and others] into the physical world comes back directly to him (simply b/c freq. is directly proportional to energy). And this frequency of emotions, thoughts etc. that he holds becomes his own Reality or Energy (aka his Soul and it's current Experience; Reality, Perceptions etc.).
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:52 am, edited 22 times in total.

Return to “Episode 6.21: Made in America”