Re: REVELATION

Continued From Previous Post -- In This Post I will Be Providing Some Images, Links, & Interpretations etc.

David Chase
Golda Meir: Former Prime Minister of Israel

Evolution - Peace & Love is the way to Raise Spirit, Energy - Through Science
Evolution is Beyond just Physicality & "Survival of the Fittest"

Golda Meir: "(1) I am dust; and (2) for me, the Universe was created."

Star-Stuff = Star-Dust = "Dust"

Carl Sagan Exclusively - Peace & Love & "Dust"
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

In This Particular Post I will be attempting to explain Scientific Theories and how they Relate to the Final Episode - 6.21 Made In America.

I will be giving MY BEST EFFORTS to discuss the following, in relation to 6.21 Made In America:
1. Spiritual Journey.
2. Higher Dimensions of our Universe.
3. The Theory of Relativity, given to us by Albert Einstein.
4. Schrödinger's Cat [aka Schrödinger's Experiment].
5. Parallel Universes.
6. String Theory.
7. The illusion between the Entities Space & Time, as well as how the Entities Space & Time are Also Real (here to us).
8. Whatever else comes to mind involving SCIENCE & Spirit.

1. Spiritual Journey. [+ Some Philosophy, Some Religion Discussion.]
Regarding the Final episode, I would like to share something that I saw on a different group:
"I'm not asking for an answer, just something I noticed. The ending is always going to be talked about.
1. Did he die
2. Did the guy in the Member's Only Jacket kill him
3. What really happened
But I was just watching the episode. And when Tony goes into the Restaurant. When he 1st enters, he looks at the table he'll be sitting at and sees himself. The camera goes back to him then he looks at the table again and sees himself. So what if he never actually went to sit down at all and just played that event out in his head about getting hit and it never really happened?"

That might be true. However, I believe Tony Soprano's Spiritual Journey starts at the Very Beginning of the Final Episode, NOT at the end (aka NOT when he walks into the diner). THIS IS OBVIOUSLY TRUE IF YOU SEE THE FACT THAT HE IS IN "HIGHER" or "DIFFERENT" DIMENSIONS of TIME/SPACE/DISTANCE THROUGHOUT THE FINAL EPISODE, starting at the very beginning when he meets FBI Agent Harris, which is immediately after he wakes up as if in a casket or coffin - and in fact (in my opinion) -
**his Physical Body is ALREADY DEAD & GONE, by the time the Episode starts.**

I know what some of us may be thinking right now. Why is Tony Soprano able to Experience Higher or "Different Dimensions" with his soul - IF HE IS NOT PURE; AKA IF HE HAS NOT EVOLVED YET - AND HE NEEDS TO LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES, IN THIS LIFE, AND FROM MISTAKES/SINS FROM PAST LIVES. In other words, He can EVOLVE USING HIS CONSCIOUSNESS WHEN HE IS READY AT A LATER POINT, not now. So why can he experience "Higher or Different Dimensions" already - on this spiritual journey?

First of all, I want to make it very clear that I don't know the "answer" to this question, but I do believe that Tony Soprano is in the After-Life for the entirety of the Final Episode.

I would like to say this ----------- I VERY, VERY DEEPLY believe in GOD, EVEN THOUGH I don't always believe in Religion. Simply because of the fact that Religion sometimes hinders our very own growth.

I am very faithful and respectful of all Faiths. But nothing in the world is simple, by any degree. There is no "black & white," of course. Some places of "House of Worship" do not allow you in on the high holiday in Jewish Faith - unless you have a seat reserved with money. That's not exactly such a "right" thing to do, in my view at least. The very foundation of Friedrich Nietzsche's Philosophy, which was highly alluded to in The Series, is the following:
Religions are Mostly based on Principles of Fear - such as Going to Hell. Or, some of them, are based on Principles of Shame & Fear. In essence, Friedrich Nietzsche believed that Religion is Based on Fear. And that it hinders our own God-Like Spirit.

Yes, we are all God, if we choose to follow this path. Because God has made us - and we are all parts of that God.

Or, if you don't believe in God at all - then the Revelation of Science as being truly "ONE" with Spirituality should be enough to make it clear that if we choose to follow a Spiritual path while staying fully grounded - then we are Truly Eternal Beings.

We are perfect beings made of consciousness & spirit - No Matter What Way You Choose To Look At It - All Ends of the Spectrum make sense. They don't just simply "make sense," but these insights are 100% True. Also - Extremely Humble, Intelligent, & (near-Perfect) human beings have been hinting it to us, since the Beginning of Time.

And relating to that, Time is Just an Illusion anyway. All Things and all Events -- Happen Simultaneously. And that statement is absolutely 100% True. Disagree if you like. Or Agree if you Like. Because whatever you Believe, that is your own Reality - No one in this Universe - has or Ever will -
- force(d) you to believe anything.

We are Sovereign Beings in the Universe. We are Truly Free. We are made of God-like Consciousness, Energy, Frequency, and Vibrations.

Since we are Sovereign Entities, God is not asking or requiring anyone to do anything. It is our choice. We are not obligated to do anything. Everyone MUST make mistakes and Learn from these mistakes before they understand and grow and evolve---- How else will a Person/Being GROW & Advance & Learn & Evolve?

Friedrich Nietzsche’s philosophy (Which was Highly alluded to in the Series, especially in 2.07 D-Girl) was similar to the notion that - Religion Is Based On Fear – and And Therefore, It Does Not Allow Us To Achieve Our Ultimate Super-Human Potential.

So, Ultimately, my answer as to the reason - why Tony can experience "higher or different dimensions" with his Soul (even though he has not evolved):
- Because there is an After-Life of some sort.

Some Points From Reading about Spirituality:

Deep Meditation has a profound Feeling of Euphoria associated with it.

In fact, opening your 3rd eye while in meditation apparently has feelings of GOD-LIKE EUPHORIA associated with it.

Also, when we are sleeping, our dreams are in the ASTRAL REALM, meaning that our soul is traveling during sleep. David Chase has emphasized Dreams very heavily throughout the series.

2. Higher Dimensions of our Universe.

We are ONE with all LIFE. Gaia (Earth) is a Living entity, just like you or me. Whatever we do to The Earth, we are ultimately doing to ourselves. We are One with all Life. We are One with Gaia. There is no Separation. We are one with the Plants and the Trees and the Food we eat ("When we die we become that tree. No you, no me." - Monks from Tony's coma).

Two very popular spiritual sayings are:

1. "As Above, so Below."

2. "As Within, so Without."

Tony Soprano has experienced "Higher or Different Dimensions" - on his spiritual journey, in the Final Episode - 6.21 Made In America. But this experience was part of being in the After-Life, not as part of Evolving while still being Alive, and Ultimately NOT ascension.

So, what are the Dimensions then?

Below taken from: http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... usness.htm

- START of:

The Dimensions of Consciousness

"A dimension is a state of consciousness. Indigos were born on the Indigo or Blue ray of incarnation and evolution, but into 3-D bodies with their consciousness firmly in the 4th or 5th dimension."

"Crystals are born with their consciousness in the 6th dimension."

Order of Consciousness: "INDIVIDUAL consciousness to ~ GROUP consciousness to ~ COMMUNITY consciousness to ~ NATIONAL consciousness to ~ COLLECTIVE consciousness to ~ PLANETARY consciousness to ~ GALACTIC consciousness."

"Dimensions are a means of organizing different planes of existence according to their vibratory rate.

Each dimension has certain sets of laws and principles that are specific to the frequency of that dimension."

I. "The first dimension of space. Awareness as a point. The mineral kingdom resonates to this level of consciousness. The minerals, water, and genetic code in human bodies resonates to this level."

II. "The second dimension of space. Awareness of point and line. The plant kingdom and lower animal kingdom resonates to this level. These beings are only conscious of their species' identity and their need for feeding, fighting, and procreation. They Live solely within the awareness of the moment. Human second dimensional consciousness is centered in the lower brain that directs the autonomic nervous system to regulate and maintain life support functions."

III. "The third dimension of space. Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height and volume. Human beings and the higher animal kingdom resonate to this level. Awareness of oneself as a separate and unique individual – very little awareness of the interconnectedness of beings and actions. The third dimension is locked in a time/space and cause/effect paradigm through the individual human souls. As humans, we have the ability to remember the past and the future while remaining aware of the present. However, while using only our third dimensional consciousness much of our past remains forgotten in our unconscious mind and we usually feel a sense of separation from the whole, a feeling of limitation in achieving our desires, and a need to work hard to accomplish our goals."

IV. "Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height and volume, and time. The fourth dimension is also known as the astral plane. The primary consciousness of this dimension is in the astral body, which is also known as the 'higher human.' The astral body is of a higher vibration than the physical body and is in a form that is known as etheric."

[From Wiki: Etheric body is the first or lowest layer in the "human energy field," or "aura."]

"The 4th D is the realm of the unconscious mind. Our fourth dimensional astral bodies possess advanced dreaming, imagination, psychic ability, intuition, magic, and creativity. As we expand our mind to be conscious of our unconscious mind, we can experience more and more of these qualities while in our physical form.

At this level, there is the beginning awareness of the Universal Law of One or Unity Consciousness: whatever affects one of us affects all of us. Indigos carry this awareness, which is the key to multi-dimensionality, and it leads them to be warriors for causes that heal the Earth. Realization and practice that no one is greater than the other and that group consciousness is the path to the future. We must all cooperate for the good of all to create a better Earth."

V. "Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height and volume, time and spirit. Linear time and space do not bind consciousness here. There is NO illusion of separation or limitation. Instead, there is a constant experience of the One-ness of God/Goddess/All That Is. On the fifth dimension we live in Unconditional Love, Unconditional Forgiveness, and Unconditional Acceptance. We hold no judgement, guilt, or negativity towards the 'lower' portions or aspects of ourselves that are striving to remember our 'Higher Selves.' At this level, we are free to create new ways of thinking/being/doing through the seeds of unity consciousness."

VI. "The Christed Child or Magical Child (Crystal consciousness) has access to their magical and spiritual aspects, and a playfulness of life. Life is seen as magical and blessed. All life is directed and advanced through the work of spirit. The person in the 6th D surrenders to the flow of spirit’s evolution while exercising the right to be a creator on an individual level."

VII. "Fully aware of the nature of the spirited mission of the being. Christed Adult (Crystal Adult) – ready to take on a planetary mission as a 'carer of higher dimension consciousness to others,' e.g. through teaching and healing on a big scale or carrying the energy in one’s aura so that others can access it on a big scale."

VIII. "8th D - Archetypal level of consciousness when the person has full control over the story of Life on Earth."

VIIII. "9th D - Full cosmic consciousness – has full responsibility for stewardship of the planet. The 9th D incorporates the 8th."

X. "Has responsibilities at the solar level."

XI. "Galactic level of consciousness is achieved."

XII. "Gold ray of Universal Consciousness is inaugurated by being a Full Universal Being – Universal level of consciousness is achieved. You have returned to Source and are in Unity Consciousness with the physical form of your Local Universe."

More Information.
"A KINGDOM is an archetype of nature. According to the Ancient Wisdom, the objective existence of the Absolute or Divine began with just three aspects: 1. Will or Intention, 2. Love or Consciousness, and 3. Form. The function of the Absolute's First Aspect, Divine Will, is to create a hierarchical division of the Absolute's life-force or energy, through the Elemental gods/creators, who are an evolutionary life form corresponding to the Divine Will. The task of the elemental gods is to divide all categories of life into seven archetypal Kingdoms of nature or groups of nature.

Read about the Elementals at the web page below.
http://www.crystalinks.com/nature_spirits2.html

A DIMENSION is a state of consciousness and a means of organizing different planes of existence according to the vibratory rate of that which exists. Each dimension has certain sets of laws and principles that are specific to the frequency of that dimension. Circular time means three dimensions cubed or 3 x 3 x 3 dimensions, which = 27. Circular Time Theory states that over a very long period of time things will repeat. Over a very long period of time things will repeat almost exactly."
[Blue Comet, anyone?].

"All human beings are multi-dimensional beings of light with a visible dense physical body which some of their consciousness has been projected into, and have the potential to access the first 5 dimensions. Usually many of us are comfortable with our awareness being at 3-D level, but with spiritual application (i.e. meditation and reflection and asking our spirit guides for assistance), one can access the 4th dimension usually referred to as the 'astral plane' or 'time,' and even the 5th dimension. Indigos and Crystals can access the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th dimensions. Some Crystals can access the higher dimensions.

Click on the link below and scroll down the web page until you see a Table showing the detailed qualities of the 5 dimensions with reference to human beings.
http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... usness.htm

Dimensions are both states of consciousness and spatial dimensions."

[There is a Table associated with the Link I provided above.]

"Referring to Table 2 above, rocks, plants, animals and human beings are obviously 3-D forms. Please note that Table 2 refers to dimensional awareness rather than to spatial dimensions. For example, a plant is - matter existing in 3 dimensions (with width, height and breadth) - but it has a 'consciousness' (or 'awareness') of the 2nd dimension only. Likewise, human beings have 3-D consciousness, but some can access the 4th dimension and also higher levels of consciousness. 3-D consciousness means seeing the world from the perspective of 3-spatial dimensions. Evolved human beings, or 'Star People,' whose origins are from a star or star system within or outside our Galaxy - and also human beings whom have applied themselves to spiritual studies - can gain awareness of the 4-D and 5-D worlds or perspectives. If one had 4-D consciousness all the time, then you would be able to view 3-D objects from all sides (front, back, top & bottom) simultaneously. Globally, all of Earth and its inhabitants is/are moving toward a shift into the 5th dimension, which is transcendence over space-time.

RAYS are various facets of the Absolute’s manifestation. There are usually 27 rays that are described. They are abstract cosmic principles or energies which radiate from the Divine (God), and are said to motivate manifested forms, according to at least twenty seven principles. As the rays move from number 1 ('will' or 'intention') to the 27th, they change from encapsulating primary or undiluted energies, to incorporating compound energies. The Rays activate the expression of their energies in each of the dimensions. Each of us belongs fundamentally to just one ray, but we also possess minor qualities of other rays, which help to form individual characters. As each ray is linked to a colour, a clairvoyant can analyse an individual's spirituality by studying the variety of rays shown in his aura.

THE HIGHER SELF relates to one of the rays. Indigos were born on the second ray of Divine Love and Wisdom (Indigo or Blue) ray. Their Higher Self is on the Indigo blue ray, with their consciousness firmly anchored in the 5th dimension. They are called to tap into the 6th and 7th dimensions. Crystals are born on the third ray (Gold ray) with their consciousness in the 6th dimension, and they are called to tap into - and open up to - the 7th, 8th, and 9th dimensions. The Ray energy of your soul is the sum of the qualities only you know you possess. Your ray is your true spiritual motivation.

The first 7 rays are solar rays manifested on Earth. The 8th to 12 rays are the galactic rays resonating to the harmonics of 12. Our galaxy and universe resonate to the harmonics or frequencies of 12, while Earth resonates to the frequencies of 7. See information on Sacred Geometry, (http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... ometry.htm), with information about numerology also there. The influence of the 8th to 12th rays has lately manifested on Earth, while the higher rays - to ray 27 and above - are manifested outside of our solar system. Some say that the rays - above ray 12 - have been anchored on Earth but not yet manifested.

For further information, see the following website with the Link Below: Mystery School Lesson 20, http://www.namasteconsciousness.org/Mys ... son20.html

The Seven Rays interact with a Human being through the medium of the seven major chakras, which form links between each of man’s subtle energy bodies (auric bodies), that surround the visible dense physical body. Our major chakras are numerically related to both the Seven Rays and the Seven Planes. The First Ray works with the Crown chakra to activate the Base chakra, and the other rays follow this same scheme (e.g. the Second Ray works with the Third eye chakra to activate the Sacral chakra).

Click the following for a diagram of the relationship of the rays with the chakras: http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... hakras.htm

See the website below for an explanation of the relationship between the rays and chakras:
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~acc ... icBody.htm

PLANES constitute the physical and the higher etheric levels of existence in our solar system. The personality relates to one of the planes. There are 7 solar planes which may be considered seven rarefications of substance, graded impulses, or energy - differentiated by the sounding of a keynote - and held stable by the continuing vibration of that sound's tonic chord. The concept of an individualized personality is found in the lower three planes: 1. The Physical, 2. Astral, and 3. Manas (Mental) planes. The Buddhic, Atmic, Monadic and Logoic Planes make up the other [4] of [The 7 solar planes]. For more information about the planes, see the links below. The individualised personality is rooted in the physical plane and can also be experienced in the astral and mental planes, but usually not beyond those.

The Buddhic plane is the plane of true spiritual insight and intuition (NOT ordinary psychic feeling, which is the astral plane), and also the plane of all encompassing love and unity. The Akashic records, which contain the history and sum total of the past of everything everywhere, are ultimately on this level of unification. Beyond any type of matter, dimension, or evolution that we can think of, the Monadic Plane is the plane of "will" where monads - the ultimate divine spiritual spark in all living things - express themselves and evolve and create on the lower planes. A 'Logos' can be thought of as a vast deity which has the ability to be a Creator (i.e. to create spiritual life from itself). The great beings who are main planets, stars, galaxies, and beyond, are 'on this level.'

The planes work in a system and they inter-penetrate each other fully. They are not 'parallel dimensions' or separate identities. They are not layered on top of each other but rather within each other; and not in the way that you would imagine an onion skin, but more along the lines of two exact things being in the same place at the same time.

Note: the colours in the table are just for making it clearer to see each grouping and do not signify the colours of the Planes!
http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... usness.htm

Some say each of the 7 solar planes have a cosmic equivalent, and that we have up to 144 soul extensions (12 soul extensions - which each project up to 12 souls - incarnated into etheric or physical form), which move through initiations through each of the 7 solar planes. Furthermore, it is said that the 7 solar planes are actually sub-sets of a cosmic physical plane! The cosmic astral and higher planes are purely abstract and not manifested. The cosmic astral and higher cosmic planes of pure 'thought' or 'consciousness' are where the 'planning' is done, or where creation springs from.

For more information visit the websites below:
http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers ... lanes.html
http://www.sevenraystoday.com/ - scroll down the page.
http://www.sevenraystoday.com/aspectsofabsolute2.htm

The AURA is an electrophotonic field that permeates in and around - and through - the physical body. The aura basically is the sum of what we are from the moment we came into this world, until the moment we leave it to go to the next. Past experiences e.g. emotionally, physically and intellectually - everything that has ever happened to us - is contained within the aura. There are seven inter-penetrating (inter-mingling) auric layers or bodies, which are penetrated by the chakras or energy centres. For a description of healthy colours of the auric layers (some layers are multi-coloured), see the following link:

http://www.angelfire.com/or2/spiritspea ... y%20Fields

Do not confuse ray energies with chakra or auric energies or colours, as rays are light beams of intense incoming energy; they are available to be used, while auras and chakras are energy fields which are associated permanently with the human form.

See the website below for a picture of the auras:
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~acc ... tempic.htm

See the website below for an explanation of the auric bodies: Scroll down the page until you see 'The Auric Body System.'
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~acc ... icBody.htm

Chakras are energy centres or generators through which a physical body communicates with its aura and vice-versa. A chakra is a wheel-like spinning vortex that inter-penetrates the physical body, with the outer ends of each vortex forming a specific layer of the auric field. The auric body or layer which each chakra opens into is shown in Table 2. For example, the Base chakra opens into the Etheric auric body/layer. Chakras are a component of the aura, and each chakra inter-penetrates the other. The Rays activate the Chakras as shown in Table 2.

Chakras are the means through which a physical body communicates with its aura and vice-versa. You are not a physical body with an aura surrounding you. Rather, your chakras, aura, and physical body are one unit that together make up only a small portion of the greater you. The greater you has also -different levels of consciousness - or access to many dimensions of consciousness.

Click for the colours of the 7 major chakras: http://inthelight.co.nz/#rays

Click to see how the chakras and aura are related: http://www.spiritspace.net/chakras.html

The CIVILISATIONS are seven cycles of materialisation and spiritualisation on Earth. In the beginning of the Earth-Condition, the Earth and other planets condensed from an original purely spiritual state through the stages of 'fire,' 'gas,' 'liquid,' and 'solid,' finally culminating in the present Earth. Each advancement of foundational root races was for the purpose of developing a major chakra (energy vortex or energy “generator”) in the species at large, with the end goal being a total of seven chakras activated on Earth. The first and the seventh civilisations are the high endpoints in the total cycle, with Atlantis being the middle or low point. See the following websites for more information:

http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers ... lanes.html

http://www.inthelight.co.nz/spirit/research.htm

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE DIMENSIONS?

The Kingdoms and Rays are numbered in Table 2 - from 1 at the bottom to 7 at the top - while the Dimensional Awareness and the Planes are the opposite - i.e. numbered in Table 2 - from 7 at the bottom to 1 at the top. I believe that if we added the remaining 5 dimensions (8 to 12 to Table 2), they would be added to rows at the top of the Table, and they would correspond to increasing purifications of the First Kingdom and the First Ray. The numbering systems for the Dimensions, Chakras, and Planes are rather arbitrary. I think they could actually be re-numbered in the same sequence as the Kingdoms and Rays. I used the traditional numbering systems for the dimensions, chakras, and planes in Table 2, and I believe such numbering is used to label the less refined qualities as number 1 with higher numbers indicating higher or more refined qualities.

Click here - (http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... nsions.htm) - to see a visual representation.

In fact, the following website states that what is usually called the 12th dimension (see Table 1) is actually the 1st dimension because it appeared first.
Infinite Being - The 12 Dimensions of Creation: http://www.infinitebeing.com/index.html#Articles

Please note that the functions and relationships of - Ray 7 and above - are currently beyond the scope of this Writing or (Even Evolved) Human Knowledge!!

TO SUM UP
There are at least 27 dimensions and rays, and 7 solar planes. Each plane in our solar system signifies higher levels of physical and etheric existence in our solar system. The first Ray energizes the 1st chakra to activate the 7th chakra, and so forth. Chakras are components of the aura (electro-photo-magnetic field in seven layer or auric bodies surrounding a human), and the aura and chakras inter-penetrate each other. Each chakra feeds into one of the auric bodies. The civilisations are seven cycles of materialisation and spiritualisation on Earth, which activate the energies of the chakras.

To perhaps further confuse things, some people say that there are FIVE kingdoms on Earth (i.e. mineral, plant, animal, human, and the New Kingdom), which is yet to come. The said 5th Kingdom is the 'kingdom' or 'world' of multi-dimensional/enlightened human beings. I think that what they are really referring to when they talk about Kingdoms - in this manner - is really the Dimensions. Ascension is when all of Earth and its inhabitants will move into the 5th dimension. See the following pages for links to information about ascension."

http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au/2012.htm

http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au/newworld.htm

http://www.multidimensions.com/the-journey-begins/

- END Of: http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... usness.htm

The Dimensions of Consciousness.

3. The Theory of Relativity, given to us by Albert Einstein.

This is a Scientific Theory (primarily Physics-related; and actually simpler than most think) which states the following:

"all motion must be defined relative to a frame of reference and that space and time are relative, rather than absolute concepts."

It consists of two Important Parts:
i. "The theory dealing with uniform motion ('special theory of relativity' or 'special relativity') is based on the two postulates that physical laws have the same mathematical form when expressed in any inertial system, and the velocity of light is independent of the motion of it's source and will have the same value when measured by observers moving with constant velocity with respect to each other. Derivable from these postulates are the conclusions that there can be no motion at a speed greater than that of light in a vacuum, mass increases as velocity increases, mass and energy are equivalent, and time is dependent on the relative motion of an observer measuring the time."

ii. "The theory dealing with gravity ('general theory of relativity' or 'general relativity') is based on the postulate that the local effects of a gravitational field and of acceleration of an inertial system are identical."

So what does all of this mean?

a. Let's Break it Down:
Essentially in the first part, ('special theory of relativity' or 'special relativity'), Einstein is stating that the laws of physics are the same for all non-accelerating observers. Simplifying this, we can say: that the laws of physics shall be the same as seen by any two different observers in uniform relative motion [not accelerating or decelerating relative to each other - the laws of physics are the same to both and apply to both]. Therefore, the speed of light in a vacuum (and knowing that Light is the fastest thing there is; 299,792,458 meters per second) will always be independent of the motion of all observers; it will be uniform in motion (299,792,458 meters per second, not accelerating or decelerating) - but it will be independent in motion from any observer (since it is the fastest). From above we also know the following: "Derivable from these postulates are the conclusions that there can be no motion at a speed greater than that of light in a vacuum, mass increases as velocity increases, mass and energy are equivalent [E = (m)(c-squared)], and time is dependent on the relative motion of an observer measuring the time."

In the second part, ('general theory of relativity' or 'general relativity'), which considers observers with relative acceleration (to each other), the theory leads to the conclusion that gravitational forces are equivalent to forces caused by acceleration [we know this to be True because the gravitational acceleration on Earth is approximately 9.8 (m)/(s-SQUARED), which means that, ignoring the effects of air resistance, the speed of an object falling freely by the gravitational force on Earth will increase by some number (9.8, but doesn't matter for this discussion) meters-per-second, every second (seconds-squared). THIS IS ESSENTIALLY ACCELERATION defined].

b. So basically, from the combination of the two parts of the theory above, we can state that:
Massive objects cause a distortion in space-time, which is felt as gravity. In other words, space and time are interwoven into a single continuum known as space-time. Events that occur at the same time for one observer could occur at different times for another.

c. To put it another way:
"Massive objects cause a distortion in space-time. Imagine setting a large body in the center of a trampoline. The body would press down into the fabric, causing it to dimple. A marble rolled around the edge would spiral inward toward the body, pulled in much the same way that the gravity of a planet pulls at rocks in space."

d. To put it yet another way:
[Side Note -- "The tug of gravity"-- Newtonian mechanics: Two objects exert a force of attraction on one another known as "gravity." Sir Isaac Newton quantified the gravity between two objects when he formulated his three laws of motion. 1. Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion - in a straight line - unless compelled to change it's state by the action of an external force. This is normally taken as the definition of inertia (i.e. not accelerating or decelerating, but rather at rest or in uniform motion = inertia). 2. The second law explains how the velocity of an object changes when it is subjected to an external force. The law defines a force to be equal to change in (mass times velocity) per change in time. Or, we could say that Force is equal to the change in momentum per change in time, since momentum is (mass times velocity) (F = p/t), where p = momentun. And that for a constant mass, Force equals mass times acceleration (F = ma). 3. For every action, there is an equal and opposite re-action. The force tugging between two bodies depends on how massive each one is and how far apart the two lie. Even as the center of the Earth is pulling you toward it (keeping you firmly lodged on the ground), your center of mass is pulling back at the Earth. But the more massive body barely feels the tug from you, while with your much smaller mass - you find yourself firmly rooted thanks to that same force (aka gravity is pulling you down; you become "firmly rooted.") Yet Newton's laws assume that gravity is an innate force of an object that can act over a distance.]
"Albert Einstein's two theories of relativity were the first successful revisions of Newtonian mechanics—a mechanics so simple and intuitive that it was held to be a permanent fixture of physics. Uniting the [two of Einstein's] theories is the idea that two observers traveling relative to each other may have different perceptions of time and space, yet the laws of nature are still uniform, and certain properties always remain invariant. Einstein developed the first theory, the theory of Special Relativity (1905), to explain and extend certain consequences of Maxwell's equations describing electromagnetism. In particular, addressing a puzzle surrounding the speed of light in a vacuum, which was predicted always to be the same, whether the light source is stationary or moving. Special Relativity (first theory) considers the laws of nature from the point of view of frames of reference upon which no forces are acting, and describes the way time, distance, mass, and energy must be perceived by observers who are in uniform motion relative to each other if the speed of light must always turn out the same for all observers. Two implications of Special Relativity are space and time dilation. As speed increases, space is compressed in the direction of the motion, and time slows down. A famous example is the space traveler who returns to Earth younger than his Earth-dwelling twin, his biological processes proceeding more slowly due to his relative speed. These effects are very small at the speeds we normally experience, but become significant at speeds approaching the speed of light (known as relativistic speeds). Perhaps the best-known implication of Special Relativity is the equation E=mc squared, which expresses a close relation between energy and mass (aka mass and energy are equivalent). The speed of light is a large number (about 300,000 km per second, or 186,000 mi per second), so the equation suggests that even small amounts of mass can be converted into enormous amounts of energy, a fact exploited by atomic power and weaponry. Einstein's General Theory of relativity (second theory) extended his Special Theory (first theory) to include non-inertial reference frames, frames acted on by forces and undergoing acceleration, as in cases involving gravity. The General Theory revolutionized the way gravity, too, was understood. Since Einstein, gravity is seen as a curvature in space-time itself."

e. To put it yet ANOTHER way:
"Einstein's theory of general relativity (second theory building on the first) predicts that the space-time around Earth would be not only warped - but also twisted by the planet's rotation."

f. All of this Leads to: the phenomenon of Gravitational Lensing:
In Gravitational Lensing, "Light around a massive object, such as a black hole, is bent, causing it to act as a lens for the things that lie behind it."

Information from above taken from:
1. https://www.space.com/17661-theory-gene ... ivity.html
2. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/genera ... relativity
3. https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/newton.html

g. If Tony was able to experience such different variations in Space and Time with his Soul in the Final Episode as a result of the After-Life:
Can we also do the same here, on Earth, as living entities?

h. Another aspect that can be reasonably deduced from these postulates, When Taken In Combination With Our Knowledge of Higher Dimensions, Parallel Universes, and Schrödinger's Experiment:
Time does not really matter, simply because Space-Time is just One Continuum. What really matters is - our choice(s) in our currently perceived "present" - because it shapes our future as well as our past.

4. Schrödinger's Cat [aka Schrödinger's Experiment].

To fully understand this "thought experiment," as it is called, I needed to understand first that EVERYTHING, from our Consciousness - to our thoughts - to the couch we sit on - to the water we drink - to the cup we drink it from - to the planets in our solar system - and to the stars in our universe - EVERYTHING IS MADE OF VIBRATIONAL ENERGY (Frequency; Energy; Strings).

Therefore, our Consciousness (one form of Vibrational Energy, or simply "vibrations") can have an impact on ANYTHING ELSE. Time and time again, Science has proven this to be true (the Double-Slit Experiment, as just one quick example, in addition to Schrödinger's Experiment); that our thoughts and consciousness influence the results in Scientific Experiments and Real World Phenomena, whether it be observing Cats, Plants, Trees, or anything else that maintains Consciousness (Energy; Vibrations; Frequency).

Consciousness is NOT synonymous with "Brain."

"Brain" is Logic. Requiring Neurotransmitters,
as well as Chemicals to operate successfully (dopamine, serotonin, GABA, etc. ).
Also, requiring a physical substance to be encased in (The Skull).

Consciousness is Soul.
Consciousness is Awareness.
Consciousness is Energy.
Requiring only Vibrational shifts in Frequency.
Consciousness is Pure Energy, demonstrating NO need for neurotransmitters or chemicals.

This is the key to understanding this "thought experiment."

This is also the key to unlocking certain "clues" in the Final Episode, such as the fact that - because we all maintain different energies and vibrations - we may not all "view" or "think about" the Final Episode in the same way.

This is Truly Magic at work.

So what is Schrödinger's Cat [aka Schrödinger's Experiment]? It is a "thought experiment" in which a cat is placed in a box with a steel chamber and certain radioactive material. "There is a tiny bit of radioactive substance, so small, that perhaps in the course of the hour one of the atoms decays, but also, with equal probability, perhaps none [of it decays]... If one has left this entire system to itself for an hour, one would say that the cat still lives - if meanwhile - no atom has decayed. The first atomic decay would have poisoned it... the entire system would express this by having in it the living and dead cat (pardon the expression) mixed or smeared out in equal parts.

It is typical of these cases that an indeterminacy originally restricted to the atomic domain becomes transformed into macroscopic indeterminacy, which can then be resolved by direct observation. That prevents us from so naively accepting as valid a 'blurred model' for representing reality. In itself, it would not embody anything unclear or contradictory. There is a difference between a shaky or out-of-focus photograph and a snapshot of clouds and fog banks" (Source: Wikipedia).

Essentially it is "conveying" that the consciousness of the person that is performing "the thought experiment" will influence the outcome of the experiment. It shows, through science, that anything is Truly Possible. It also integrates the ideas of quantum superposition, quantum entanglement, and so much more.

More from Wikipedia about the "thought experiment" known as Schrödinger's Cat [aka a huge part of the Final Episode]:

"Schrödinger intended his thought experiment as a discussion of the EPR article—named after its authors Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen—in 1935. The EPR article highlighted the bizarre nature of quantum superpositions, in which a quantum system such as an atom or photon can exist as a combination of multiple states corresponding to different possible outcomes. The prevailing theory, called the Copenhagen interpretation, said that a quantum system remained in this superposition until it interacted with, or was observed by, the external world, at which time the superposition collapses into one or another of the possible definite states. The EPR experiment showed that a system with multiple particles separated by large distances could be in such a superposition. Schrödinger and Einstein exchanged letters about Einstein's EPR article, in the course of which Einstein pointed out that the state of an unstable keg of gunpowder will, after a while, contain a superposition of both exploded and unexploded states.

To further illustrate, Schrödinger described how one could, in principle, create a superposition in a large-scale system by making it dependent on a quantum particle that was in a superposition. He proposed a scenario with a cat in a locked steel chamber, wherein the cat's life or death depended on the state of a radioactive atom, whether it had decayed and emitted radiation or not. According to Schrödinger, the Copenhagen interpretation implies that the cat remains both alive and dead until the state has been observed.

Schrödinger did not wish to promote the idea of dead-and-alive cats as a serious possibility; on the contrary, he intended the example to illustrate the absurdity of the existing view of quantum mechanics.

However, since Schrödinger's time, other interpretations of the mathematics of quantum mechanics have been advanced by physicists, some of which regard the 'alive and dead' cat superposition as quite real."

5. Parallel Universes.

All I will say about Parallel Universes is that they absolutely Exist, without a Doubt. They exist in all forms of Time (Past, Present, and Future). We just can't tune in to all of these frequencies AT ONCE because it will be too much fo us to take in at once and everything will become distorted [mixed up] instead of being clear. As a comparison, It's kind of like listening to the different frequencies of different radio stations - you can only play one radio station at a time; otherwise, all the songs will get distorted [mixed up] if played at once, instead of being clear.

Parallel Universes absolutely Exist, without a Doubt. They are based on different frequency variations. It is commonly known as "The Mandela Effect." I will provide a Link here and let anyone judge for themselves:

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/ma ... uture.html

In addition, their existence (parallel universes) - forms one of the integral parts of of the Final Episode---- Schrödinger's Experiment. Let me provide a simple and quick example of this:

"The quantum-mechanical 'Schrödinger's cat' paradox according to the ‘Many-Worlds’ interpretation. In this interpretation, every event is a branch point. The cat is both alive and dead—regardless of whether the box is opened—but the 'alive' and 'dead' cats are in different branches of the universe that are equally real but cannot interact with each other” [aka Parallel Universes].

Roger Penrose wrote:

"I wish to make it clear that, as it stands, this is far from a resolution of the cat paradox. For there is nothing in the formalism of quantum mechanics that demands that a state of consciousness cannot involve the simultaneous perception of a live and a dead cat.”

6. String Theory.

I am not going to describe this theory in such deep detail as I did with The Theory of Relativity.

[Continued on Post #37]
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:35 am, edited 171 times in total.

Duality

As I have stated before - one of the aspects that HAS ALWAYS interested me on the Series is the Duality [Doubling/Comparing] - between Tony Soprano & Phil Leotardo.

I have stated before also that - 6.04 The Fleshy Part of The Thigh - is my favorite Episode
[a very hard decision trust me - I love every single episode].

Duality is very prominent on the Series. Let's see how Duality plays out on the Series more clearly with the following examples, at the very least:

(Most of these examples taken from the comments section of the following link: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesopranos/co ... n_america/)

a. In this episode 6.04 The Fleshy Part of the Thigh - Tony and Phil are “fighting” in the Ring - as they do in “Real Life.” In other words - John Schwinn is alluding to the "two boxers fighting in the ring" as CONNECTED ENTITIES - [they are really one entity] - since "Everything is Everything." This is An obvious symbol for the feud between Phil and Tony and also how they'll die "together."

b. Nancy Sinatra has compared/doubled them before. She said, in 6.16 Chasing It, “You two going home together?”

c. Tony B. telling Kevin Finnerty "you're going home" [which is death] and - above Sinatra asking if Tony and Phil are going home together.

d. They have been compared/doubled through music. In the beginning of 6.21 Made In America - Tony wakes up dead to Vanilla Fudge’s “You keep me Hanging on.” Phil dies to the same song playing on the car radio when he is killed in front of his family. It is also playing on the car radio when Tony is driving to Carmela’s safe house by the water to his family AFTER he is already dead.

e. They have been compared/doubled in 6.13 Soprano Home Movies - there were Welcome Home Parties for both. Tony was Welcomed Home from Jail. Phil was Welcomed Home from Florida.

f. How they died. There are very distinct comparisons/similarities relating to their deaths: both killed in front of their families [while they're distracted by family]; the black guys [in both instances] who get a clear view of the murders of both; both never hear the shot, etc.

g. Both died, or both went home, after being killed by largely New characters that were Relatively Unknown to us (Walden kills Phil Leotardro; Man in Members Only Jacket kills Tony Soprano).

h. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST ENEMIES OF EACH OTHER, YET THEY ARE CONNECTED EVEN DEEPER TO EACH OTHER THAN TO ANYTHING ELSE. [Agent Harris in 6.21 Made In America: "Multiple calls traced to a payphone in Oyster Bay, Long Island;"
"We're gonna win this thing"]:

- 'TONY SOPRANO' vs. 'PHIL LEOTARDO'
(let's put it another way)
- 'AGENT HARRIS' vs. 'THE SHAH OF IRAN'
- 'FBI' vs. 'Terrorism'
- 'Good' vs. 'Evil'

So what can we get from all of this?
1. Well first of all, Duality is going to be necessary to talk about. It relates to the Series - as well as to Real Life, Science, & Spirit - in Very Important ways. Duality is so important, in fact, that I decided to dedicate an Entire Post to it's Discussion and Meaning.
2. The series (and Life) say that "Everything is Everything." We are all Connected. All Life is Connected. That was already hard enough to figure out - but Science and Life are not that simple. We Need To Dig Deeper.
3. AND IN FACT, WE CAN DEEP TOGETHER. Tony and Phil are “fighting” in the Ring - as they do in “Real Life” of course, yes. And yes, they have been compared/doubled in the boxing ring [John Schwinn saying to Tony - “The boxers are not separate entities"]. In other words, Phil and Tony are ONE (just as everyone is really all ONE, of course). BUT THEY ARE EVEN MORE CONNECTED (TO EACH OTHER).

I want to share something very deep & meaningful that I found about Duality and I feel is Helpful to understand it more clearer. It is, without a doubt, one of the best articles I have personally stumbled across about Duality:
Taken from the following Link: https://www.psychreg.org/life-death/

Start -- Duality is an essential concept that must be grasped if one is wanting to have a deeper understanding of life. Without recognising duality, we are missing out on one of the most profound learning tools available. Duality teaches us that every aspect of life is created from a balanced interaction of opposite and competing forces. Yet these forces are not just opposites; they are complementary. They do not cancel out each other, they merely balance each other like the dual wings of a bird.

With the concept of duality it is said that you can’t fully understand one side of the dual nature of something without comparing and fully understanding the opposing side. For example, you couldn’t understand what the concept of “up” is without having a “down” to compare and contrast to. Same applies for in-out, hot-cold, sweet-sour, young-old, male-female, liberal-conservative, and on and on, the list goes. If we don’t have an opposing counterpart, then it can’t have any value to us.

Let’s apply this concept to one of the most consequential aspects of our existence: life and death. What if it is equally as valuable to experience the non-physical world that death gives us, as it is to experience this physical world? Maybe we wouldn’t fear death as a lot of us do now. What if we lived our life not being afraid to die, by knowing that this next aspect of existence was just the other side of the same coin?

"Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides."
- Lao Tzu

What could be a more profound example of duality than life and death? What could illustrate more succinctly how duality works in our world? In order to die, you must first be alive. We would never know what death is unless we are alive, which gives us a comparison. Let us explore this magnificent teaching tool and what it helps us to learn about duality in general.

First of all, this example allows us to understand how clear and distinct duality can be, even to our limited perception. I believe that this is an example we can all understand. Either you are alive, or you are dead. It is hard to create any grey areas within this black and white scenario with our highly subjective perception. [Actually, that's not so hard to create, even with our Limited Perception: Schrödinger's cat (aka the Final episode), anyone?]. There are a lot of dualities we experience that aren’t so cut and dry as life and death. Dualities such as right-wrong, or good-bad, have so much relativity between all of us that they become hard to distinguish as a universal measure.

Because we are alive, we can sense and value our “aliveness.” We can perceive “aliveness” because we are alive. Because we aren’t dead and we have no tangible access to the dead, we really can’t truly understand death. That leads us to be afraid of this unknown. But what if when our physical bodies die, we become part of a beautiful and wonderful existence in a non-physical world? The problem with the duality of life and death in this world is that we don’t have access to the other side that would help us to better understand and cherish our life here on earth.

Duality doesn’t stop with our life and death example. Our entire existence in this world is run on duality. Why this basic concept of life isn’t even mentioned in our education or upbringing or wherever is mind-boggling to me. It helps to explain so much in our life. For me it explains how our opposing values are both integral aspects of a “whole.” We can’t have one side without the other.

Most all of our value-based conflicts have their roots within this scenario. If you think about this in depth, our conflicts with others who differ from us reflect our inabilities to understand the other side’s value. Just as death is presently beyond most of our capabilities to understand, our inabilities to understand our opposites in this life reveal our lack of perception. We just need to expand our consciousness and recognize how this world really works in order to learn appreciation and gratitude for the life we are living. Understanding duality is a good starting point.

"If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse."
– Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living

Death is one of the most difficult of life’s dualities to accept. Our culture has done a very poor job of preparing us for its reality, as it has on the concept of duality. We have a long way to go to get caught up with the insight duality provides us.

It is because there is death that there is life. We were born. We will die. We were not alive before we were brought into this world. We are part of the never-ending cycles. I have to believe and have faith in the continuum. Live well and live deeply with a fearless heart, as we are here to experience this side of the thread. The other side is there waiting to provide us its lessons. -- End.

That Truly is a Great Article, and it goes back to so much of what we have been talking about, especially about Life & Death.

Duality Ends at a certain point in Evolution, and Totality comes into effect instead.

Being Total, or Unified, occurs when we Reach a certain Level (maybe 5th or 6th dimension or The Like, or Higher), and we become One with our Spirit. Evil disintegrates here, and Good Prevails. This is likely when we merge or Become One As A Soul, With Our Twin Flame (twin flame is your soul-mate, your other half, your mirror-opposite).

It is the Merging of the Divine Feminine with the Sacred Masculine
- Which is what God is composed of. Also, God Has Created Adam & Eve in - Paradise - and they must abstain from sin, which once again goes back to Dante's Inferno (staying away from human sin in order to have Spiritual - or Godlike - Awakening). Dante's Inferno was highly alluded to in the final episode of The Sopranos.

Our Spirit, once Whole & Unified - has no room for polarity or duality or evil intentions - only Beautiful Unification & Good Intentions, and Pure Consciousness. In 6.21 Made In America, the idea of Material Possessions is constantly referenced, especially by AJ. I believe what Chase is demonstrating here is that the Material World is not the only world there is. There is a much deeper, Spiritual World and Life, that we can become aware of.

And this goes back to ALL Knowledge, once again, whether ancient or recent.

Let's take MYTHOLOGY for instance. Below taken from The Divine Feminine in Mythology and Theology:

"There are a lot of goddesses in mythology. And mythology is a part of so many traditions: Greek, Roman, Celtic, Egyptian, Nordic, Hindu and Pagan...
We may be most familiar with the Greek goddesses, many of whom are duplicates, with new names, from the Roman goddesses. Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Athena is the goddess of war, wisdom and domestic crafts. Gaia is the earth mother goddess and Iris is the goddess of
rainbows and servant to the gods.

So in all these goddesses we find aspects of ourselves and our earthly life. War and birth, fertility, love, beauty, nature, creation and destruction. All aspects we find in ourselves, male and female. What troubled Paul and the early church who pursued Christianity in the face of all the god and goddess worship was that the Greek and Roman celebrations and rituals often were earthly based and became carnal, sense driven events of excess. The very things that caused Jesus to overturn the tables of the money changers, selling animals and birds for sacrifice in the Jewish temples. Although those sacrifices weren’t about human sensation, they were not about spiritual growth either. And this is the tension we face; to know and accept our humanity and our spirituality without judgment and without excess perhaps."
http://www.unityoflehighvalley.org/site ... eology.pdf

From another Source:
https://spiritualityhealth.com/articles ... d-feminine

Start - "The Sacred Feminine is a concept that recognizes that 'God' ultimately is neither anthropomorphically male or female but a Divine Essence (Goddessence) beyond form and duality – an essence that is in balance and unification of masculine and feminine principles – a dynamic interdependent 'Immanence' that pervades all life. The Asian Yin Yang icon is a good representation of this idea.

However, seeing the divine as an abstract concept of omnipresent consciousness, or immanence, is a challenge for most humans. We all have a basic human need to put the inexplicable into a tangible form in order to explore our relationship to it. Thus, we tend to anthropomorphize or attribute human characteristics to the unknowable. In other words, we name and assign form to an abstract concept in order to relate to it at our level of ability. So, the Divine Essence or Absolute has become a 'Father' God figure that we were taught to visualize, pray to, and imagine having a personal relationship with.

Unfortunately, seeing the vast, infinite, absolute, and indescribable Goddessence only in the form of masculine metaphor and symbol has severely limited our human spiritual potential and greatly hindered our ability to live in peace and balance on this earth.

For the last several thousand years the dominant religious belief systems of our world have been patriarchal which sanctioned societal ethics that elevated God the Father over Mother Earth, and man over woman.

But it hasn’t always been this way! It is vital to remember that for eons before patriarchy, throughout the Paleolithic and Neolithic ages of pre 'his-story,' there were worldwide 'Mother/Female and Earth' honoring societies that lived in a more egalitarian, sustainable and peaceful culture that thrived without war for thousands of years. It is urgent to rediscover and exhume the lost memory of those cultures to inform us and inspire us to construct a more stable foundation for society’s future.

Remembering these lost matrifocal civilizations authenticates and validates the significance of the Sacred Feminine and the importance of women and female values as we rebuild a healthier global unity.

It is time to balance the masculine and feminine principles within our belief systems, our religious doctrines, our cultural ethos, and within ourselves. To gain this equilibrium, we must shift our focus for a while to the idea of Universal Motherhood – we need to explore the metaphor of the Mother, the symbol of the Goddess and the model of Priestess. We need to bring to light the archaeological evidence of ancient Goddesses and their stories. We need to emphasize 'Motherly' love, wisdom, compassion, and creativity as well as respect sexuality as natural and sacred. We must empower women and celebrate their contribution to spirituality, culture, and society. And we must awaken ourselves, teach our children, and educate our men.

Awareness of the Sacred Feminine will aid us to appreciate the feminine nature in women and men. Awareness of a Universal Motherhood will help us to respect the earth and Mother Nature. Awareness of the Feminine Principle will help us honor women’s bio-physical and emotional passages through life, and to help all people (women particularly) to attain healthy self-esteem. And this awareness will encourage all persons to find inner balance and peace, thereby increasing respect and tolerance of each other – which ultimately will promote greater world harmony.

It is time to honor the Sacred Feminine. 'Honoring the Sacred Feminine,' in the spiritual sense, means valuing the feminine principle, along with the masculine principle, as equal and fundamental aspects of the Divine. From a planetary level, it means respecting and healing our Mother Earth. From a cultural standpoint, it means revivifying the archetype of the Goddess through entertainment and the arts and using language that gives equal emphasis to the pronouns 'she' and 'her.' In the societal sense, it means re-creating the role of Priestess, and respecting the contribution of women in business, science, art and politics, as well as the home and community. In a religious view, it means offering ceremony and service that reaffirms our connection to the divine, the Goddess, the earth, and each other. In the human sense, honoring the Sacred Feminine means especially valuing the innate worth of woman’s mind, body, and soul, as well as appreciating the 'feminine' qualities' in the male character." - End

Therefore, balancing the Divine Feminine with the Sacred Masculine is necessary to attain spiritual awareness and spiritual awakening and inner peace, and ultimately, ascension.

The word Gnosis, is even more ancient knowledge that supports all of this - and it is taken from the year 200 A.D. or earlier.

From Wikipedia: "Gnosis is the common Greek noun for knowledge. The term is used in various Hellenistic religions and philosophies. It is best known from Gnosticism, where it signifies a knowledge or insight into humanity’s real nature as divine, leading to the deliverance of the divine spark within humanity from the constraints of earthly existence."

"Gnosticism originated in the late first century CE in nonrabbinical Jewish sects and early Christian sects. In the formation of Christianity, various sectarian groups, labeled 'gnostics' by their opponents, emphasized spiritual knowledge (gnosis) of the Divine spark within, over faith (pistis) in the teachings and traditions of the various communities of Christians. Gnosticism presents a distinction between the highest, unknowable God, and the demiurge or 'creator' of the material. The Gnostics considered the most essential part of the process of salvation to be this personal knowledge, in contrast to faith as an outlook in their world view along with faith in the ecclesiastical authority. They were regarded as heretics by the Fathers of the early church."

Duality/Polarity begins to fade away above the 3rd-dimension going into the 4th-dimension. I think Chase's work encapsulates a Multi-dimensionality to it [instead of just 'good vs. bad'] that illustrates this stepping stone in our Evolution quite phenomenally.

For example, in 1.08 The Legend of Tennessee Moltisanti, Richard La Penna says to Melfi: "... And after a while, finally, you're going to get beyond psychotherapy, with it's cheesy moral relativism, finally you're going to get to good and evil. And he's evil.” Immediately following this scene is one of the most beautiful scenes in the series, where Tony is standing by the train track waiting for Christopher. The camera starts spanning all the different aspects of his face, showing the Multi-dimensionality that we could appreciate in Human Nature, instead of the duality that constrains our 3rd-dimension.

Gnosis = Knowledge = Power = Humanity's Divine Spark within Oneself = Salvation. “Education should never stop, it enriches all aspects of life.” - Mr. Wegler [5.06 Sentimental Education]
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 83 times in total.

The Sopranos, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Nostradamus, Prophecies, Quantum Physics, Our Universe, God, Ascension, The Divine Feminine and the Sacred Masculine + [9/11 = Terrorism? vs. 9/11 = Instill Fear & Control of the Masses?]

9/11 Prophecy etc.

2001: A Space Odyssey
The Sopranos
Nostradamus

Tony Soprano and Bobby Bacala Conversing about Nostradamus and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame."
9/11 was the HUGEST mistake The Cabal has made. They have hurt themselves MUCH MORE than they have hurt humanity. They are all now scared. Are you ready for Ascension? FEAR IS THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE. Ascension does not have to be now. Everyone has a different life path and Journey.
WE ARE ALL ONE. ONE HEARTBEAT. ONE ENERGY. KARMA IS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE.

HOW ARE PROPHECIES INTO THE FUTURE POSSIBLE (BY E.G. NOSTRADAMUS AND OTHERS)?
-------- Because Quantum Physics tells us that Time is Not Linear.
Past, Present, Future all happen simultaneously or instantaneously.

Our Universe, God, Ascension
EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE UNIVERSE AND GOD AND ASCENSION --- EXIST AS UNITY, TOTALITY, "THE LAW OF ONE," THE LAW OF KARMA, AND KARMIC ENERGIES.

Below taken from the following article/website: - https://www.gaia.com/article/what-is-the-cabal

start -

WHAT IS THE CABAL AND HOW TO FREE YOURSELF FOR FULL ASCENSION?

"The Cabal is a word fraught with fear. Sometimes called the Illuminati, the New World Order or even the Global Elite, it refers to a secret faction working inside our governments with an agenda for world domination and the destruction of humanity. To become aware of their programming, we must empower ourselves with awareness free from their crafted agendas.

As conscious beings who can see what is happening in the world around us, we are in place to call out and disempower their secrecy. And the best news buttercup, they don’t win! There is nothing to fear.

Rather, truth will be our greatest boon. Cosmic order will prevail and we will achieve the ascension that has been 25,000 years in the making.

CABAL AND SECRET SOCIETIES
Darkness thrives on secrecy. We may have heard the name, but what is the Cabal? If we do not know they exist, we are powerless against their manipulation.

The proliferation of the Secret Societies throughout history is nothing new. From the Illuminati to the Free Masons, they have thrived behind closed doors teaching countless generations beliefs and knowledge protected from public view. Hate, secrecy and power is their currency. Fear is their aim and most secret societies sprout from the same treacherous core. Like the Hydra, they have many heads, many names, all with the same shared belief that power and domination is the role of the select few, to rule and destroy the masses and keep us from our fate of ascension.

Through their many means, they control access to our true God-nature and want to ensure the ascent is their destiny alone.

A FEAR-BASED AGENDA
I call them agenda seekers. While most of us seek harmony, prosperity, love and stability, the Cabal instead desire to create a society of fear, weakness and hatred.

They have ensured the dumbing down of humanity through the media, through schools that raise sheep rather than free thinkers, through the blocking of access to our higher spiritual centers and through making us sick through food and pharmaceuticals. This may sound extreme, but it is a well documented ploy outlined by Foster Gamble and the Thrive Movement.

It is paramount to remember, the Cabal do not have authority on their own.

They manipulate us and use our own creative capacity to control our thoughts, fears and reactions. When we take responsibility for ourselves, honor our voices and look within we can take back our power!

REVELATIONS OF THE CABAL'S INFLUENCE
The horrors of 9/11 shook our country and made us aware that we are not as safe as we had imagined. Countless documentations prove this wasn't an act of terror but instead a provocation of war executed by our own government. It was the most obvious false flag event in which their expected and desired outcome was their most fateful blunder.

Mark Passio did an illuminating video on the truth behind the Twin Towers. He claims:

'Ritualistically, symbolically [they] were destroying the sacred Feminine, were destroying care, were destroying Conscience, were destroying consciousness, were destroying truth.'

Here is a link to a video about Part of (what I believe) is the TRUTH BEHIND 9/11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1RINC ... e=youtu.be

In their aim to annihilate truth, they actually kick started their own demise. It back fired quite majestically. Rather than concealing truth, it unveiled it. We saw for the first time an enemy from within and the ploys to deceive us on a massive scale. 9/11 marks the catalyst of disclosure, giving us our first national pause in seeing the world the way they have crafted it.

REMEMBER: YOU ARE DIVINE
They want us to believe we are powerless but in reality our true potential within is greater than any force, coercion or manipulation they can create. They mold our realities with careful planning to anticipate our every fear, doubt, action and reaction.

Their greatest panic is that we remember our innate God power, for once we remember our truth we are unstoppable! We are among the greatest super powers in all the galaxies – a mix of sundry star codes and endless potential never before seen in the cosmos. Our magnificent potential is so vast even the galactics are in awe of what we may become. If we were to remember this, we would immediately be able to cease their nefarious agenda.

Their efforts must match our potential so they pump incessantly more – more tragedy, more fear, more devastation, more pollution, more debt, more hatred, more programming. Evil is the opposite of live, this is the way they control to make us believe in an invisible force that has more power than our very essence.

SIX WAYS THE CABAL INFLUENCES THE WORLD TODAY
The Cabal have orchestrated their efforts through various arms which ensure we do not become aware of our true mastery.

1. MEDIA
The most insidious of their aims is the covert programming found in the media. From cartoons to pop music and even news and mainstream television, their agenda of fear permeates all. Through this subconscious programming, they poison us with overt mind control to be constantly fearful, stressed, and sick.

The mass media do not have free speech and the creative efforts of Hollywood must fit into a precise formulaic script. Blockbuster movies are in place to program our reactions so that when a cataclysmic event does occur, they can predict our responses.

2. PHARMACEUTICALS AND FOOD
Far beyond the dangers of Monsanto lives a desire to sicken us so we are unable to thrive and reach our full human potential. Genetically modified foods, the pervasiveness of sugar, and our reliance on chemicals rather than living foods are all part of a long term plan to weaken and sicken us.

In adding fluoride to the drinking water, we are unknowingly pumped with chemicals which ensure we cannot reach the states of spiritual expansion which is our destiny. Fluoride blocks the pineal gland chakra (center of psychic vision) and inhibits the opening of our higher spiritual functions.

3. EDUCATION
The mainstream education system does not encourage free thinking, it instead creates good followers. For those children who do not comply in sitting quietly in their seats consuming the prescribed knowledge, they encourage kids be placed on drugs at a young age.

More damaging still is the fact that modern education is a complex brain washing system instilled to learn the version of the world they want us to believe is real. William Tompkins, a Naval insider, boldly states:

'Every school on the planet has been given lies. All education has been given lies about astronomy, mathematics, technical capabilities, [and] history.'

When we are falsely taught what the world is, we cannot see beyond the scope of what they have programmed us to believe.

4. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGIES
The government is using scientific achievements-- financed by the Cabal-- exclusively as a means of power. When we recognize that every technological advance made in the last century is destructive to the environment, going directly against the harmony of the natural world, we begin to glimpse the far reaching aim of their control.

Nicola Tesla created brilliant inventions which would grant us all true freedom. His vision so far reaching he created technologies that would connect and empower the world. His ideas posed a huge threat to the ways the Cabal maintain wealth.

Suppression of patents and great thinkers who create technologies to better our world are notoriously squashed so we are crippled in our ability to thrive and grow. If they control science and technology, they proliferate their agenda to suppress freedom of thought and spirit.

5. MONETARY SYSTEM

The Cabal has created an exploited society reliant on debt and forced to work jobs which drain life force. We become slaves to the money (or lack thereof) and must rely on the establishment to save us in the form of loans, credit cards and fees to access our own money. While the Global Elite amass larger amounts of wealth, the middle class become buried in greater debts to keep up with basic life needs.

6. RELIGION AND SCIENCE

Religion is blocking our path to God while Science is closing our minds.

Belief systems were crafted which limited our access to spirit and truth. Through science and religion, the Cabal created our lens with which we view the world. With this firmly in place, they ensure we do not go beyond the possibilities they wish us to reach.

The scheme is multifaceted with one simple goal - to make us believe we are powerless, to force feed us fear, and to maintain their domination.

The main way they control us is by using our power of creation. They control our power of creative thinking, dreaming, and manifesting and pollute our ability to trust and know ourselves. In doing so they have made us believe we are not in control of our reality and must instead cower in fear of what terrors await us if we step out of line.

When we recognize that everything we think and feel is a program of the Cabal, we can lift the veil to take actions within our own lives to awaken and restore our innate powers.

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE SPIRITUAL

Cosmic laws are bigger than our human perspective. We are supported by Angels, Ascended Masters, and wise world leaders who can help us remember our true divine nature.

Velimir Abramovic is one such inspired guide in these changing times. Far from the agendas of the West, he is a Serbian scientist and scholar who has been proclaiming for years the demise of the Cabal which will bring about a spiritual and scientific revolution to awaken mankind.

According to Abramovic, the Spiritual Revolution will begin to occur when:

1. We ridicule religion
2. We ridicule the businessmen
3. We ridicule the government

In each once trusted system, we can see the absurdity of the faith we before granted them. People are losing confidence publicly and loudly. Every institution is losing its credibility. They have proven to be unethical, immoral and fatally flawed in their guidance of our world. It is this demise which will pave the way for our new free society.

With this mockery, we awaken and do not give power to forces outside of ourselves. The absurdity is blatant and as it grows more obvious, we withdraw the authority we once imparted them. This will be the greatest path of our coming freedom.

A TIME TO RISE… AND FALL
There will inevitably be a fall as darkness always gives way for more light. The wise Maynard James Keenan recently noted, the US is long overdue for a fall. We have been cradled in a bubble of lies and false security. For change to come, we will have to face the deceit we have been spoon-fed since birth. Stand with hearts alight to finally radiate in our truth harnessing the power within that has been awaiting ignition. Stay focused on the wonder, beauty and bliss. Through this remembrance, the light of our truth knows no bounds.

BE THE LIGHT
The dark forces fear the light... Terrified of us remembering our true power as humans. To stop us from becoming these magnificent forces of light as is our birthright, sundry agendas are in place to make us believe we are small and powerless.

Your power is to vibrate differently from them, to respond differently than they have programmed you. In the end they cannot do anything. Aubrey Marcus founder of Black Swan Yoga reminds us that those in power are weak, they only seek to maintain their position and will follow wherever the masses go to keep their status. This is important to remember of the Cabal. While they have an ultimate aim, they are fearful and only seek to stay in control.

When we can no longer trust the media, the government, the businesses and the religions, there is no place left to turn but within. Here we will find the greatest storehouse of our light.

We are the light. The frequencies of the heart are among the most powerful on the planet. The documented work of Heart Math Institute has illuminated the possibilities that exist within each of us to become forces of change.

Rather than waiting for the world to collapse:

Take time to educate yourself and ask questions
Be happy, speak your truth and follow your dreams
Get into nature to remember the true frequencies of the world.
Meditate to connect to the God within.
We cannot fail and the more momentum we gain, the closer our ultimate destiny as living Gods, co-creators of this world, becomes."

"Your own self realization is the greatest service you can offer the world.” - Sri Ramana Maharshi

- End of Article "WHAT IS THE CABAL AND HOW TO FREE YOURSELF FOR FULL ASCENSION."

Here is the Link to the above article again:
https://www.gaia.com/article/what-is-the-cabal

ALSO, IT IS VERY INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT THE MULTIPLE NAMES OF:

THE CABAL
THE ILLUMINATI
THE GLOBAL ELITE
THE UNIVERSAL ELITE
THE NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO)
The Secret Earth government syndicates

ACTUALLY CORRELATE WITH ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY AS WELL AS MODERN CULTURE IN RESPECT TO THE FOLLOWING WAYS, JUST TO PROVIDE A FEW QUICK EXAMPLES:

1. Ancient mythology - the "dark" or "evil" snakes or dragons that Hercules fought physically had MULTIPLE HEADS.

Modern culture - In Movies/Films or Stories today such as Harry Potter or The Fifth Element or Others --- there are also "dark" or "evil" creatures with MULTIPLE HEADS --- HARRY POTTER HAD TO SOOTHE THE Multiple-HEADED DOG WITH FLUTE MUSIC IN ORDER TO GET INTO THE CHAMBER. THIS WAS IN THE SECOND NOVEL OF THE SERIES, TITLED Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

In The Fifth Element *****[WHICH IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER; THE "FIFTH ELEMENT" IS THE FEMALE SUPREME BEING who saves the world with LOVE]. ***** Also, BRUCE WILLIS (IN THE FILM) HAS TO continuously FIGHT CREATURES WITH MULTIPLE IDENTITIES AND PHYSICAL FORMS. THEY KEEP ON "CHANGING THEMSELVES" IN ORDER TO HIDE AND "TRICK" HIM AND "TRICK" THE MASSES.

The name of these evil aliens in the Film: "Mangalores."
Mangalores in Fifth Element Explanation and Meaning (taken from http://fifth-element.wikia.com/wiki/Mangalores ):

"The Mangalores are a scattered warrior race that are considered savage brutes by other races. They are hired by Zorg to help the The Great Evil. Only 'male' mangalores are shown, though they are shown to be able to take the form of women just as easily as men. It is unknown what female mangalores look like, or even if the mangalores are simply a mono-gendered species. Mangalores are rather ugly creatures and mainly use projectile weapons, like rifles and pistols [physical and material weaponry, instead of Love and Intuition]. Mangalores have a unique ability to shapeshift their bodies, which is useful as a means of infiltration, though technology exists that can pierce the disguise, as shown when a pair of Mangalores try to disguise themselves while trying to get onto the flight bound for Fhloston Paradise. One of the aliens' disguises was faulty, as his face would periodically contort itself and his alien voice remained unchanged."

In other words, fooling the masses will only work up to a certain point. People will realize the truth sooner or later.

Other examples of stories or movies in modern culture:

Not necessarily having to do with The Cabal, but we do live in a Matrix, which is the plot of the famous 1999 film "The Matrix."

Other examples of stories in modern culture or ancient mythology:

One example is where the evil creature "Medusa" is known to have multiple snake heads on her head.

Another example:
*****[Another one of my favorite movies is THE LION KING, in which MUFASA teaches HIS son SIMBA from the very beginning that all LIFE IS CONNECTED. And if you go into the darkness, that will be your Life ultimately. If you go into the Light, then that will be your Reality].

Below taken from the following: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mufasa

Mufasa
"Mufasa aka 'The king of the lions' from the movie The Lion King can be used as a replacement for the spanish word 'que pasa' -- meaning 'what.' This is a reference to one scene in the movie when one of the hyenas is talking to Scar. Scar hates Mufasa, so the hyena pretends that he said 'que pasa' instead because they sound so similar."

["MUFASA" = "QUE PASA" = Sound Similar = Scar hates Mufasa, even though Mufasa has never done anything but try to help him. Scar wants to control everyone in the "kingdom" just for greed, power, and material or physical REASONS].

In a multitude of ways, the "dark" character Scar has multiple "heads" --- he is a lion YET associates with the "evil" hyenas. Unlike MUFASA, which literally translates into the"king of the lions" in Swahili, SCAR sees himself as king of the lions and the hyenas -- and honestly, king of all life in his vicinity -- He literally has “MULTIPLE EGOS" OR "MULTIPLE HEADS." He is not interested in the GOOD OF ALL, but only for himself and his dark followers. Honestly, he doesn't even care about his dark followers anyway, only himself. This is what's going on with The Cabal currently. They are all ratting each other out for hope of "Immunity" for crimes against humanity.

I am just writing all of these examples to demonstrate that the Foundation of All Knowledge, whether ancient or current, is all CONNECTED.

Also -- "Zazu," the name of the good bird from The Lion King who helps in the Triumph Over Evil, is a Hebrew word for Movement = which could be taken to mean evolution aka Progression of oneself and all Life.
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 41 times in total.

Righteousness

In the Series, who is Righteous?

Is it Father Phil ----- who is Religious --- Yet is more focused on Food and on the "whiff" of sexuality than providing Carmela with Non-judgemental thoughts?

Is it Dr. Melfi ----- who leads a Generally "good" Life with a Respectful Profession ------ Yet also enjoys the occasional excitement (and arousal) of a Mobster's inner workings via Psychotherapy?

Is it Arthur Bucco ---- who runs a "normal" Lifestyle devoid of culturally unacceptable behavior ----- Yet has a stressful existence due to Financial and Marital burdens, among others?

Is it the psychiatrist that Carmela saw in 3.07 Second Opinion, Dr. Krakower --- who is absolutely sure of himself --- even though he has never met her whole family, including her amazing daughter, her criminal husband [whom he does not know on a basis of an actual relationship to determine what kind of person Tony really is -- a truly fragile person on the inside], and her son Anthony jr., who is scared to become like his father. "Take the kids and run, and never look back," sure seems like great advice coming from someone you literally just met, whether it be a doctor or anyone else. A physician is supposed to act responsible, and he is to understand any situation in it's entirety first without giving such drastic "life" advice. Instead, this doctor is giving premature & judgmental advice. This is not the "role" of a doctor, providing a quick and easy fix to Life -- without even contemplating all, or even any, of the consequences which could possibly lie ahead.

Is it Dr. Kennedy, an intelligent Oncologist --- who maintains a "good" life with a very respectful profession "in society" --- but is so arrogant and full of himself that he actually missed the opportunity of true healing of a patient, junior soprano, that is most important -- being cared for. Instead, he completely ignored Junior -- and thus his patient's stress level skyrocketed, and as a byproduct his mental and physical well-being -- suffered tremendously.

Is it Dr. Cusamano -- hardworking, family-type, outgoing, friendly, definitely honest and Respectable -- he seems to be on the "path to Righteousness" to me -- but then again, we do not know his personal life very well. We cannot make assumptions, whether good or bad, but rather take him as portrayed -- just someone that works his butt off for the American Dream. Perhaps maybe a little too-hardworking? But then again, we don't know. We can't assume either way.

Walking Righteous in a Land of Deception
(The below transcript was taken from the following link: https://wakeup-world.com/2018/03/10/wal ... deception/)

"Today's world is one of
merciless, cutthroat ambition. Where
typically the strong thrive while the
meek take a backseat and wither in the
dust of the pre-emptive go-getters.

It is commonly said that nice guys finish last.

And unfortunately, those who act unjustly
and strictly disobey orders without reason
are the very same people the system
rewards by it's very design.

it's not easy walking righteously in a
land run amok with snakes, phonies,
and a myriad of hidden landmines reeking of
temptation and deception.

Righteousness is considered one of the highest
virtues - especially in many of the major religions
of the world such as Islam, Judaism, and
Christianity, as well as highly-examined
concepts in Buddhism, Hinduism, and really
all strains of thought, for that matter.

Despite one's subjective opinion of
religion, it's quite impossible to
realistically argue that one cannot
obtain great truth from the ancient
texts of these religions.

There are numerous moral virtues that are
fundamental to human existence which can
be extracted from properly reading these
religious texts. These texts would not
have garnered the following they
currently have without containing some
level of inherent truth to which all can
ultimately connect.

However, this is not to be confused with their
fundamentalist interpretations which usually
stem from those seeking financial control and
power over the minds of others.

This perception has badly tainted
religion and made it largely ignored and
misunderstood by a vast percentage of
the population. Yet as with most aspects
of life, it can be learned from.

So when something like righteousness
appears [frequently] in multiple ancient
texts, it might be beneficial to at least
attempt to study it's possible meaning.

Righteousness is acting in accordance
with divine and moral law arising from
an outraged sense of justice or morality.

In essence, righteousness is a divine
state of being, one filled with virtues of
truth and integrity.

This state of being would be
in direct contradiction to that of being
immoral, dishonest, or deceitful.

Some people don't believe inherently in an
objective reality of both good and evil,
arguing that everything just is. However,
finding those who do not at least have a
basic concept of what good and bad means
on a natural objective level of which
all cultures generally accept as
virtuous traits in life, is quite hard. In
fact, it is believed in many cultures
that the only way to receive one's
eternal inheritance in the afterlife or
achieve enlightenment in one's current
life, is to follow a righteous path.

The problem is that many do not completely
comprehend what it means to truly live
righteously; they believe themselves to
be righteous, but in the end are only
blinded by a false paradigm of misguided
ideology.

The road is far from easy.

There are tests around every corner and
the journey is one that truly lasts a
lifetime, potentially going completely
unnoticed in the process by the
surrounding environment.

Compared to those who opted for the less-righteous
path, the righteous often do not get
noticed or receive the recognition they
so deserve.

However, if there is a next
life, the belief is that one can
transcend to a higher state of being, one
of which the pure mortal existence
currently experienced cannot fully
provide.

Simply, it is being the change one wishes
to see in the world purely -- to keep
positive energy of love alive -- and cycle
it back through the universe.

So, how does
one live a life of righteousness?

Choosing the righteous path involves
fundamentally and consistently
choosing the frequency of love over the
frequency of fear or hate.

This is not to say that one of righteousness
does not make mistakes - because everyone is human and
every mortal makes mistakes - however, one
truly following the path of
righteousness tries with all his or her
might to constantly emit Love OVER FEAR.

Love is the state of producing light and
giving it to the universe without
expecting anything in return.

Fear, on the contrary, is the hoarding of light
for oneself and not giving any excess in
return back to the system.

Intuitively, the righteous being understands the
interconnection of all things in the
universe and therefore compassion is
held in the utmost regard as a vital
component for a thriving universe.

At the same time, it is the brute strength of
the righteous that stands out above the
rest; realizing that taking a stand
against those who promote fear, violence,
and injustice is both necessary and
right for the frequency of love to
continue to manifest.

This includes putting one's own life on the line in
the face of incredible injustice.

It's those like Martin Luther King Jr., Jesus,
Buddha, Mother Teresa, and countless
others without familiar names to
reference - who truly embody the righteous
being.

In fact, it is those who act righteous
behind the scenes without any need for
recognition [who are Truly Righteous].

To truly embody and vibrate
strongly of righteousness, the righteous
always act in truth, in sincerity, no
matter how difficult or painful that may
be for oneself or others.

This requires one who is willing and
eager to seek knowledge, knowing
that knowledge is power.

Therefore, sticking one's head in the
sand in order to justify doing something -
is actually truly doing nothing, or doing
the opposite of 'something.'

In the face of injustice, is acting
immorally by letting injustice rule the
world the right thing to do?

The righteous understand the
importance of harnessing the power of
knowledge for the betterment of humanity;
they resist the temptation to hide from
it or use it in order to manifest one's
own selfish desires.

With great power comes great responsibility;
this is embraced and accepted with the
highest degree of humility and wisdom as a
badge of honor to the righteous.

This was never meant to be easy.

The journey is filled with traps that aim to
corrupt the soul of an individual and
dim the light which wants to shine.

Unfortunately, today the snakes are in
control as in -- those who acquire
knowledge and use it to obtain power and
control over those in their surroundings
for their own egotistical needs -- the
snakes test the soul of man by
propagating it with false media.

Indoctrinating it into a backwards
school-system, feeding it an inorganic diet,
ruling it through corrupt politicians,
and preying upon it with vulture-istic
corporations; society is too caught up in
the collective rat race and money
accumulation to care in the slightest
about those being left behind.

To get ahead in the current system there
simply isn't enough time, or is there?

The road to righteousness is filled with
lies, doubts, and distractions -- but is this not
the test presenting itself?

Some may say no - that there is no point
to all of this - and that in the end, we
all just die and rot in the ground.

However, there are many who believe that
there might be something more - a bigger
picture - for which embodying
righteousness can help one attain both a
higher consciousness in the present
reality and pure essence of love in
the afterlife, whether one believes in
higher consciousness or the afterlife.

The vast majority of people have become
outspoken in regards to their weariness and
outright disgust of a world being run by
phonies and snakes that many lack
any moral compass.

These immoral elite only ruled
because the masses refused to stand up
in a righteous way and say NO MORE.

It is important to understand that the
coward is no better than those who
commit evil, for the coward knowingly
allows evil to run rampant, without
resistance.

Cowardice is only False
Righteousness
- distorted in the mind to
bring an illusionary comfort to - the soul
of misplaced love when in fact it is
NOTHING BUT FEAR.

'The world is a dangerous place not because
of those who do evil, but because of those
who look on and do nothing.'

-Albert Einstein - 'the party is over.'

It is time for the genuine and
righteous to stand up and shine,
infecting the world with a clear dose of
common morality of which it so
desperately needs.

There is an inherent
integrity that intuitively vibrates
within all of humanity, of which no words
are needed to understand, and that
permeates throughout the entire cosmos.

This energetic connection to the whole,
is a feeling all are familiar with,
whether or not it is realized.

Using this knowledge, it is more important
than ever for people to have faith that acting
righteously can spread positive energy
throughout the world, in the hopes that
it can finally get the wheels of change
to start turning for the better.

This is the only thing that will truly change
the world.

A change in paradigm of the
mind and a change in the frequency of
the soul -- all of which embody
righteousness.

In the end, if we are all energy and
energy is neither created nor destroyed --
then what is there to really be afraid
of?" [Everything is Just Karma.]

They do say:

"THE TRUTH LIVES ON FOREVER

A COWARD DIES A THOUSAND DEATHS

AND A SOLDIER DIES BUT ONCE."
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Below (6,7, & 8) Continued from Post #32 above

6. String Theory.

I am not going to describe this theory in such deep detail as I did with The Theory of Relativity.

String Theory is perhaps the Greatest Breakthrough of all.
"Dr. Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist at the City College of New York (CUNY) and co-founder of String Field Theory, says theoretical particles known as 'primitive semi-radius tachyons' are physical evidence that the universe was created by a higher intelligence. After analyzing the behavior of these sub-atomic particles - which can move faster than the speed of light and have the ability to 'unstick' space and matter – using technology created in 2005, Kaku concluded that the universe is a 'Matrix' governed by laws and principles that could only have been designed by an intelligent being. 'I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,' Kaku said, according to an article published in the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies. 'To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance. The final solution could be that God is a mathematician,' Kaku, author of The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind."

Above taken from:
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ba ... evidence-0

I am just going to state or copy/paste the Most Important aspects of String Theory, and try to connect aspects together from other disciplines/beliefs:

a. String theory is "a cosmological theory based on the existence of cosmic strings." [Google Dictionary]

b. "In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. It describes how these strings propagate through space and interact with each other."[Wikipedia]

c. Why String Theory is so Important: because it ties everything together in Science and Mathematics. I will provide my attempts below for this reasoning in d., e., f., g., and h.

d. It Merges Physics and Mathematics together in a type of Hyper-Dimensional Model of the Universe using different Mathematical concepts such as Platonic Geometry, among others. As a result, String Theory forms the Framework for a Scientific + Mathematical Explanation for Higher-Dimensions in Our Universe. Without even explaining it further and allowing anyone to research that Last statement for themselves if they wish, it is obviously Beyond Significant; the emphasis on the Last Statement is Beyond what I can possibly put into words.
I am going to word it in a different way:
The Explanation of "Extra" or "Higher" Dimensions that we can only FEEL FOR OURSELVES, even if only in theory, through the Merge of Science and Mathematics [The Two Fundamental, Unquestionable Truths That No One Can Ever Disagree With, Especially Unified In a Merge], is of course, Perfect.

e. It unifies the Fundamental Forces. "it is a candidate for a theory of everything, a self-contained mathematical model that describes all fundamental forces and forms of matter."[Wikipedia]

f. It introduces us to the idea of two truths in Life, depending on differing densities we are currently living in - Duality and Energies - as explained IN SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS [merged].

g. As I stated with the explanation of Schrödinger's Experiment, we are Truly made up of "Strings" of vibrational Energy. Therefore, String Theory forms the basis for Understanding certain "clues" to the Final Episode. And again ------- "In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. It describes how these strings propagate through space and interact with each other." [Wikipedia]. What does this mean? All of our energy, such as thoughts etc. --- is karma that simply goes into the universe and comes back to us, via "waves" or "strings" of propagation.

h. String Theory also relates to our Universe and anything else we can think of contained within it. It is a Theory of Everything.

7. The illusion between the Entities Space & Time, as well as how the Entities Space & Time are Also Real (here to us).

As explained with everything above (especially The Theory of Relativity), Space and Time are an illusion, and they are actually coupled together into One Continuum, known as Space-Time.

The entities Space & Time are perceived as Real and Separate entities to most of us here on Earth - Because we are living in the Limited Constraints of the 3rd-dimension (3rd-density; 3rd-Level of "Consciousness"). We are able to reach higher dimensions through spiritual evolution. However, this is not to say that space and time as we perceive them are not real. In order to evolve spiritually, we must remain fully grounded.

8. Whatever else comes to mind involving SCIENCE & Spirit.

In order to have a Spiritual Awakening, we have to tune into our Inner Child. Precisely, our inner child dreams, ambitions, and knowing that anything is Truly Possible - and knowing that You are Very Loved by all the Highly-Evolved and by God [Infinite Creator; Love; Source; Home].

That is the way for Spirit to know itself; Loving yourself and being kind to yourself [and Others] and Exploring and Being Curious (Inner Child) - While at the same time fulfilling all our Passions & Responsibilities in Life (Outer Adult).

And knowing that we are One with God & One with All Life. We all possess God-Consciousness, or Co-Creator-Consciousness, inside all of us - if we Truly choose to pursue it. A "Divine spark," so to speak.

This goes back to the Foundation of ALL Knowledge, From Science - To Ancient Mythology - To the Bible - To Mathematics & Geometry - To Anatomy/Physiology - To All The Different Religions On Earth - To Dante's Inferno - To Philosophy - To The Practices of Yoga/Tai-Chi/Meditation & All The Like - To Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, & Sophocles - To Many Popular Films/Novels Of Current Culture Such As The Disney Movies Or The Fifth Element - To The Pyramids Of Ancient Egypt - To Astronomy/Astrology - To Geography - To Archaeology - To Essentially Anything Anyone Ever Studied Or Produced In Society For Others To Appreciate.

We Possess (Inside Each & Every One Of Us & By The Awakening To The Connection Of All Creation as A Unified Whole) - More Co-Creative Potential & More Magical Potential - Than All Of The Harry Potter Books and Disney Films Combined. And That Is Absolutely Wondrous, Beyond Our Wildest Imagination. This can be attained only through Knowledge & Love, and of course other (Required) factors. But what I am trying to get at is --- Knowledge is Truly Power. Especially when Combined with Light, Love, Inner and outer Harmony, Collective-Consciousness, loss of the "ego" mentality in terms of Power-over-others, with replacement of the Greater Good mentality, and the Like.

I MENTIONED ABOVE THAT SPIRITUALITY IS RELATED TO ALL KNOWLEDGE, INCLUDING ANATOMY/PHYSIOLOGY.

How is it connected to anatomy and physiology from school knowledge, and beyond?

We have to think of the Chakras that were described before.

"Chakras are focal points in the subtle body used in a variety of meditation techniques in the esoteric traditions of Indian religions and used in new age medicine and psychology" (source: Google). More importantly, a Chakra is just simply a center of vibrational energy in our bodies. There are 12 Chakras overall; 7 of these 12 Chakras are located within the physical human body, and the remaining 5 can only be accessed after the full transformation to Spirit, aka Pure Consciousness.

Anatomy/Physiology further tie-in: One of the Chakras is known as the opening of the Third Eye. Third Eye = Sixth sense. With opening of the Third Eye, we can experience advanced dreaming (dreams take place in the Astral Realm, & dreams are thought to be an opening to a Parallel Universe, Pre-cognitions, other ESP etc.), psychic abilities such as Remote-viewing, and Intuitive abilities. Psychic abilities include Telepathy and Telekinesis. So how does tie in with anatomy and physiology?

Our "Third Eye" is Located directly at the Geometric Center of our Brain. Our "third Eye" is the location of the Pineal Gland, a structure that has evaded medical seekers of knowledge and scientists for too long. The Pineal Gland, a tiny structure in the center of our head, receives the most blood supply in our body, secondary to the Kidneys (the kidneys must receive the most because they filter the blood and plasma). In the Pineal Gland, there are cells called "pinealocytes," and these cells are almost identical to the cells of the Retina of the eye - "rods and cones." In fact, the neural networking of the pineal gland is the same as the eye. Hence the name "third eye." If you want to know where the pineal gland is located -- point to the center of your forehead, in between the two physical [visual] eyes -- and imagine going back into the brain and head about halfway. Hence another reason for naming it the "third eye."

The "third eye," or "pineal gland," when activated, could give us great abilities.

The Pineal Gland does have a physical function --- to secrete melatonin, which functions in importance for our Circadian Rhythm (Sleep, Wakefulness, Day-time, & Night-time) and also the pineal gland is important for a Multitude of endocrine functions.

Yes, this is true. Melatonin = Bringing in the Divine Light; Light-Body Activation; Higher-Self Activation. Also, Endocrine portions of our physical body, such as the Pineal gland and others, relate heavily to Spirituality.

Therefore, the big picture of functioning of the pineal gland, such a small structure within our body -- is still widely misunderstood. It is Truly one of the Chakras, or Energy Centers of our physical body.

Corey Goode: "A lot of beings use the pineal gland and their light-body [aka higher-consciousness] to project their consciousness and their selves to other physical locations and then send that information back through that connection to their physical bodies, and then change the vibration of their physical bodies to match the vibration of the location they're at [consciously]. And then the body teleports to that location and rejoins the consciousness -- or what some people are saying as having an out-of-body experience or projecting their minds -- a lot of different terminology for what these more advanced beings are doing."

[More on the Pineal Gland on Post #53 -- Page 6].

SARCOPHAGI, in addition to STAR-GATES, demonstrate more MAGIC that exists in our Universe -- and that we can attain this magic (untapped, as of yet) with our spirituality, or soul.

SARCOPHAGI [Singular: Sarcophagus] were used by ancient people in order to "freeze themselves in time" [kind of] and "wake up" at a later point [many decades or maybe even centuries later], in order to survive the challenging times of their current world -- and to subsequently move on to more peaceful times -- into the Future. These sarcophages have been discovered on the Earth, but have been completely hidden from us, hidden from the masses -- we have been deprived of True Knowledge because of Dark Forces (currently known as The Cabal/The Illuminati) that invaded the Earth many thousands of years ago:

Made In America Salt-Shakers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001: A Space Odyssey Sarco-Phagi

I WOULD LIKE TO DISPLAY THE NAME OF THE IMAGE ADDRESS ABOVE (THE IMAGE ADDRESS NAME - OF THE SARCOPHAGES ABOVE PHOTO FROM 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY):

HERE IS THE IMAGE ADDRESS NAME FROM ABOVE:
http://2001.a-false-flag-odyssey.com/fl ... nators.jpg

"FALSE-FLAG-ODYSSEY" IS CLEARLY IN THE NAME OF THE IMAGE ADDRESS.

The events that TOOK PLACE on September 11, 2001 were part of a "FALSE FLAG EVENT." It was the Largest undoing of the Dark Forces (aka The Cabal/ The Illuminati) that have been keeping us from ascension here on Earth. It was their biggest mistake.

They made A HUGE MISTAKE. And because of their greed for power and control, Karma aka The Law Of One -- is going to come back to them -- as mankind prepares for the Ascension Energies of PURE LOVE that are coming to Earth soon.

"STARS," COUPLED WITH THE "5TH DIMENSION" AND "TOTALITY/MERGE -- UNITY -- OF SELF TO ALL LIFE" AND "STAR-GATE(S)" ARE SEEN AT THE END OF 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY WHEN DAVID BOWMAN DOES EVOLVE.

-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

"STARS," COUPLED WITH THE "3RD DIMENSION" AND "DUALITY/TERRORISM -- SEPARATION -- OF SELF FROM OTHER LIFE" AND "FALSE-FLAG(S)" ARE SEEN AT THE END OF THE SOPRANOS WHEN TONY SOPRANO DOES NOT EVOLVE.

SARCOPHAGI, in addition to STAR-GATES, demonstrate more MAGIC that exists in our Universe -- and that we can attain this magic (untapped, as of yet) with our spirituality, or soul.

Sarcophagi [Singular: Sarcophagus] were very common practice in ANCIENT EGYPT.

IN FACT, THAT IS WHERE THEY ARE BEST KNOWN FROM (especially associated with the pharaohs).

The introductory monologue of Season 6 ---- From 6.01 Member's Only ---- "The Ancient Egyptians Postulated Seven Souls..." --- is related to understanding THE LAW OF ONE and Spirituality in general.

By evolving to higher Dimensions of CONSCIOUSNESS, we become lighter; hence "light-body" = "higher-consciousness."

Density is Inversely proportional in relationship to Dimension.

By evolving to a higher dimension (a higher consciousness), we decrease in "density" or "heaviness."

Corey Goode:
"These are, kind of universal natural laws kicking in. If you are going to use hate and fear as a tool, then the laws of karma are going to always catch up with you. It seems like we always see, I'm not going to mention any names of politicians, these really evil, horrible people, that seem to always get away with everything, and go on and on and on doing horrible things and they are never held accountable. Well, eventually the law of karma is going to catch up with them, and they're going to get hit with it all at once.

Even us, who are trying to walk the positive path, if we are not being challenged, with the yin and the yang -- if we are not being challenged by the dark -– the more sinister side of the coin, we're not really ever going to grow spiritually. We grow through adversity. That makes a lot of people angry when you say that. They say 'you know what, leave me alone, leave me at peace, and I will sit in a lotus position, and I will meditate and I will grow. And I will ascend a lot quicker than if you have me in a world to where all these negative things are happening to me.' And that is not the way things are designed.

It's always a short cut. To enhance yourself and to evolve on the positive path [there comes a realization that it] is a very long and difficult path. The Blue Avians gave this message -- for us to become more loving, forgiving of ourselves and others, to stop the wheel of karma, and to focus daily on becoming more service-to-others, and to raise our consciousness, and to raise our vibrations. And, that sounds real kind of hippie, kind of flowery, easy to do, but I assure you, it is an extremely difficult path to walk. When you can walk a very short and jagged negative path, and get some very strong and interesting abilities - that is going to seem like a more interesting and doable path for people."

Out of all the Righteousness Talk and Discussion from the Previous Post, I think Corey Goode, an Intuitive Empath, takes [the definition and path of] Righteousness HOME -- just with those very few paragraphs and statements directly above.

Of course, it's not as simple as the following statement, but it is the truth for the next step towards ascension and tapping into our magical abilities: Unconditional Love is the answer to all; all life is One-Consciousness.

Corey Goode:
"... And time seems to be compressing and speeding up. And the people that are working on becoming more service-to-others, raising their vibrations and consciousness, opening their minds up to this type of information, are going to be far more prepared and able for this type of transition than those who are more service-to-self and exploiting other people."

“Education should never stop, it enriches all aspects of life.” - Mr. Wegler [5.06 Sentimental Education]
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Sat May 04, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 40 times in total.

I have come to the conclusion that we are somehow viewing the Entire Final Episode through an after-life filter of some sort - a journey - where we are seeing the episode perhaps through Tony's Soul; how tony's soul feels "regretful" of his Life -- from the beginning to the end of the final episode. This is after his physical body has already died; this is purely a spiritual episode.

Immediately when the episode even starts/begins ---- "Tony wakes up as if in a casket or coffin" ---- this line is often Heard/Spoken/Written/Read in Soprano fan circles; yet, I heard no true significance of what it truly even means as of yet (except that it is a symbol or metaphor which represents the fact that Tony "dies" at the end; however, David Chase is not so simple). There is a spiritual perspective of Tony, and by Tony, throughout the entirety of the Final Episode -- from his lower-soul level -- observing events during the last day of his Life. Here it is seen & understood, once again, that he did not grow; and he has -- once again -- slowed/hindered the progression & true growth of others around him. He has regressed, rather than progressed.

Fear was a major factor in this regression. Also, this is due largely in part to Dr. Melfi (so very abruptly) telling him to "take a hike," in one form or another, in the penultimate episode. I can see where he gets the feeling that he is not a "decent" human being; I can see where that feeling -- of urgency, and of regret -- comes from here.

The final episode opens up with a possible situation of imminent doom -- already setting the stage in his consciousness.

9/11 and terrorism open up the final episode.

I get the feeling of a sense of Fear in his heart during his meeting with FBI agent harris as the episode opens and a short time Later we hear: “I know you got that friend in the Brooklyn office, is it possible he might know where Phil Leotardo is. I want to avoid any more of my guys getting hurt.” Fear is one of the Lowest forms of vibrational energies we can hold within ourselves. It is an energy that keeps us in lower dimensions of consciousness (as does the feeling/emotion of Regret of this Life). Opposed to Higher vibrational energies such as -- Acceptance and Forgiveness of Oneself, Unconditional Love, etc. -- which will gradually lift us higher. More examples of fear: "your right, I don't wanna know," as he says to FBI agent Harris while discussing terrorism.

9/11, whether mass manipulation or true terrorism; whether conspiracy or not; whether an act of terrorism or a False Flag Event, or maybe a mix of both, who Truly knows these things? But it doesn't matter -- the point gets across that if it actually happened the way it did or it did not -- Tony has a fear of the event -- embedded deep within his mind/Consciousness/soul. The scene with FBI agent Harris obviously portrays that "feeling of foreboding" in maximum intensity in Tony’s Life -- the fear is accelerating as the episode progresses -- as he delves deeper into the depths of Hell of his own Consciousness; sucking Paulie, janice, AJ, and Carmela into lower Consciousness states with him as well.

Consciousness Truly sets the stage for our Reality and our actions, & he has convinced himself that he has -- far from achieved magnificent virtues such as Righteousness and integrity -- in this Life. Melfi reassured him of this (in his mind/consciousness) in their last encounter. Her dismissal of him as a "decent" person was the final straw in the beginning of a sequence of events that have assured him that imminent doom is around the corner for him. Melfi has set the stage for regret that Tony feels in his Life. He feels as though he has poisoned the World, instead of bettering it for all humanity and Life as a whole.

The final episode begins with fear & ends with regret. Doesn't matter if his physical vessel is "dead" already, his consciousness [aka soul] is his Reality; his reality set currently by Lower-Vibration emotions/thoughts such as -- Fear, Regret, and the Like -- which he is projecting out as his Reality. 9/11 is the opening scene after he has already died, after he has "woken up as if in a casket." It is completely out of sequence with the rest of the final episode, but it demonstrates to his lower-soul-level the emotions and thoughts of fear. His lower-soul-level responds to the lower energies of fear, and he gets the sense, spiritually, that imminent doom awaits him, because he is not Righteous, Honest, or Full of Integrity. Unlike our higher-self, which does not respond to these low-frequencies of energy; however, our soul in totality exists together anyway in a continuum of energy. The difference between the higher-self-level and the lower-soul-level? The higher-self does not judge. The higher-self sees Unity in all Life, and sees all gifts of Life as Divine. The Higher-self holds no fear, as fear is just an illusion. Both exist together, right now, with -- no separation felt by the higher.

Tony senses that imminent doom awaits him, spiritually. The planes that have "hit the towers," whether conspiracy or not, are heard so Loud that even I get startled by the Loud noise, just sitting & watching The Sopranos at home. And when I did watch the sopranos at home -- I did not see -- any terror attack taking place. Rather, all I "really saw" was just tony's fear of this projection as his "reality," continuously being amped up by FBI agent Harris via his "Loud" cell-phone call conversation, and also by feeding more terrorism & more fear into Tony about how the "terrorists are testing the FBI's response time at Newark airport." Now, I am not somehow implying that FBI agent Harris is evil. He is just doing his job at trying to protect the World. Someone higher in authority than him is probably evil. Tony's consciousness [aka soul] is projecting that Loudness of the planes -- [seen to be actually safely landing and/or actually safely taking off] -- as Fear manifesting into the making of his own Reality. The Loudness which created the fear in Tony -- becomes even further amped up by Harris's Literal LOUDNESS on his cellphone conversation and by his Symbolic Loudness of further projecting fear by saying things like: "terrorists are testing the FBI's response time at Newark airport."

Tony then arrives at his Family's safe house immediately following the meeting with FBI agent Harris. This next sentence is taken directly from MoS (MasterofSopranos website): "In the very next scene, Tony visits Carmela at the family safe house and Carmela is concerned about the 'toxic' smell of the house, a reference to the toxic odors of downtown Manhattan in the weeks and months following 9/11." Carmela's next line, which MoS has left out, is the following: I remember her saying "I want to go home," or maybe it was "I cannot wait to get home." We might remember that True Home is Source; God; Love. Let's connect these very significant threads together: the toxic "smell" ["fear"] is created --- in order to distract us from God [home; Love; Source].

The scene with Paulie is especially sad. It's so lonely, not the usual we see with the guys hanging outside as usual. "It's like your thing with the cat..," Tony says to Paulie. Tony is projecting his lower-vibrations unto Paulie.

Tony is empty inside. His Lower-soul-Level taking control of his reality. And he probably Reincarnates back on earth to try another cycle of learning and growth. He Reincarnates probably back as his son, AJ, who is seen wearing his father's bathrobe in this episode. I don't know if the above were Chase's intention(s), but they are just possible theories in my mind. Plus, I do not believe that anything is impossible.
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 70 times in total.

Going back to terrorism in the Final Season, I believe Chase was pointing us in the direction that The Cabal are the ones who are currently financing terrorism world-wide.

We Need To Wake Up to the Truth about The Cabal.

IT IS VERY INTERESTING TO NOTE THE MULTIPLE NAMES OF this Group -- making up multiple names for themselves for thousands of years -- In Order To Confuse Us:

THE CABAL

THE ILLUMINATI

THE DEEP STATE

THE SHADOW GOVERNMNET

THE GLOBAL ELITE

THE UNIVERSAL ELITE

THE NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO)

THE JEW WORLD ORDER (JWO)

THE SECRET EARTH GOVERNMENT SYNDICATE

THE FREE MASONS

THE SERPENT GODS (from Far East & Central America sayings/writings)

THE CHITAURI (from Zulu sayings/writings)

THE ANUNNAKI (from Sumerian sayings/writings)

THE SNAKE BROTHERS (from Hopi sayings/writings)

THE STAR PEOPLE (from Various sayings/writings)

THE DEMONS (from Christian sayings/writings)

THE ARCHONS (from Gnostic sayings/writings)

THE JINN (from Islamic sayings/writings)

THE ORIONS (from Ancient sayings/writings)

THE CHARIOT GODS (from Ancient sayings/writings)

THE REPTILIANS (which are from The Draco Constellation in our Universe)

THE DRACO

But let's not forget what they are truly, and the most appropriate name for them: THE CRIMINAL SYNDICATES

How many times did David Chase allude to Snakes in The Series as evil?

How about in the Story of Adam and Eve?

Not that all are evil, just as with humankind there are good and bad people. But those who have infiltrated earth for their gain only -- for many thousands of years -- are evil beyond what we could imagine.

Our only goal should be More Loving and Kind to each other and More Forgiving of Ourselves and Others (thus releasing karma), and this will aid in our Collective Human (Soul) Ascension, which is what they have been trying to prevent.
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 39 times in total.

Ra Tier Eir of the Blue Avian Extra-Terrestrials is known to be a sixth-dimensional [aka a Highly-Evolved] Being.

The Blue Avian ETs are benevolent and want to help & support humanity in Our Evolution. In fact, some of them have probably evolved from existing as a human before.

They are of Pure Consciousness and can take any form they choose; they can also teleport between the Earth, the Moon, Mars, or Wherever Else, using Star-Gates. They all come from God-Essence, as we all come from God-Essence; Infinite Creator.

This becomes important in the next few posts below, and was taken mainly from the show Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode & David Wilcock.
Last edited by Alen_S_88 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Episode 6.21: Made in America”