A little Christmas present for some old friends at The Chase Lounge

Buon Natale, it's been a while since I've posted in these hallowed halls. Just stopping by brings many fond memories of nights chatting up what still is the greatest show of all time. Not to mention it was life changing for some like me. Well with all the good times i had here with Fly and others ,it's with great excitment i'm passing along what i'm hoping you'll find to be one of your favorite gifts this year. Some HBO producers have decided to create a podcast series call Crimetown . The 1st installment is a 17 part series on my hometown : Providence. Yes, you may remember my many colorful tales of growing up in a pretty colorful Italian section of RI capital city. You may also remember that quite a few of the writers and producers grew up or lived there as well. Quite a few of the characters and storylines were drawn directly from Federal Hill (the Atwells Ave Boys). So without further adieu, i give you Crimetown
http://www.providencejournal.com/news/2 ... mafia-past

i hope you like.

Re: A little Christmas present for some old friends at The Chase Lounge

bloodshot, great to see your name on here again. Thanks so much for stopping by and posting this. Sounds like a very interesting project. Time is so short for me these days, I still haven't decorated my Christmas tree, haven't done my outside decorations (I might not even bother this year), and BARELY got Christmas cards in the mail today. So I hesitate to say I'll give any attention to anything that's not right in front of me. But I do listen to the odd podcast during gym workouts, and if you find this series is really good, I may load it up.

Merry Christmas to you in the meantime.:-)
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”